Silver Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS *Final team*

Comments

  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    sned777 wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Was browsing the Youtube and came across a TOTS MC video from a Russian YT'er.

    Several comments about Smolnikov are wondering how he is in the team :D

    link please




    yeah I was hoping it was in English :lol:
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, I said the comments, chrome translates it for me :p
  • Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    Not really nothing concrete from that comment section?
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    I saw a few surprised at Smolnikov with thumbs up!
  • Where's Luke freeman Aaron
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Asked a few, this is my only response thus far, apart from somebody directing me to this guy in the first place:

    493aff0ff2d134378c775c989cbb918d.png
    b24b35c3441105bd370727b90c974ee5.png
    94a138475e96379fa0eb4ec9f197c3d5.png

    I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. Asked him if Rincon has been more important to Troyes than Petric (I saw Rincon nominated), but he hasn't replied yet. If it helps, Delecroix and Thebaux are silvers without IFs.
  • Aarong222 wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Wheres Luke freeman
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    I talked to that guy about bronzes before too! He told me Moimbe and Belaud were the top 2 fullbacks this season in the league.
  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    right early night, slow replies throughout tomorrow
  • AndySav92
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    I have actually watched Troyes a couple of times this season I have liked the CB who has played, can't remember his name though :lol:

    It's literally 2/3 games though so not enough to commit to anything


    Rincon?
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Ligue 2 is slim picking stat wise, but to go 19 clean sheets total (1710 mins) without conceding, including those two runs, he must be doing something right.

    If you put all his clean sheets together, it equates to 63% of his total playing time this season.

    He has 2 penalty saves also.

    But without any save stats it could just be that troyes have a great defence
    I brought this up earlier, how reliable is a the "saves stat"? I would have thought it was judged differently by everyone and is therefore a pretty unreliable measure.

    Anyway, I had a look at some stats and last seasons Troyes were 10th, 44 concede in 38 games. This year, with petric now the first choice keeper playing 30 out of 31 league matches, they have conceded just 17 after 31 games and are top of the league by 10 points.

    Obviously unless you watch an obscene amount of European footie you want get the full picture, but I think it is safe to say he has been doing something right :wink:

    I totally agree that 'saves' are a bit iffy, however I would argue its better than nothing

    I'm not sure anyone will have watched Troyes enough to know whether he's actually been outstanding or whether it's the defenders in front of him who have made the difference (in the same sort of way Forster has been good for Saints but it's really the back 4 and shielding midfielders who have been brilliant).

    Im not sure how reliable Eurosport is for save stats which is where I got my picture from, but it doesnt seem to point to him being incredible.
    I get your point, but I feel the dramatic transformation that has happened to troyes (10th to 1st come on :joy: )since last season coinciding with petric becoming first choice and staying fit is a pretty good indicator!
  • paulNL
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Aarong222 is there any chance of hakim ziyech getting into the team, he has dubble diggets in both assists amd goals
  • James Tomkins has had a quality season for west ham, and diafra sakho also deserves a thought for his form before february.

    Tomkins 12th highest rating on whoscored http://www.whoscored.com/Players/33930
    If we play well he has usually put in a huge shift for us
  • Ireland_US
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    It would kill me if you put 3 keepers in and Westwood isn't one of them. I know he wouldn't get it at this point mostly since he is a championship player but it would hurt lol.

    But on a different note, I find it difficult that people are debating about league qualities when league quality usually shouldn't be a defining factor for this team. However when you're getting into some of the more "fringe" players that could end up getting cut in favor of someone else, I would probably find it hard to avoid.

    And what is the best way to determine if one league is better than another or one team from a league is superior than another team from a different league? Continental competitions. UEFA/AFC/CONCACAF Champions League, Europa League etc.

    Oh but wait, club competitions don't count here. It's "unfair" to consider them.

    F**k.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    One of ziyech or torres should be in imo
  • Simmo wrote: »
    Muhamed Besic(Everton) - Had a fantastic first season in English football and earned comparisons with the likes of Javier Mascherano and Gennaro Gattuso. Very aggressive in the tackle, covers our very attacking full backs, his passing is extremely good and I think I speak for most Everton fans when I say we'd rather see him next to McCarthy than we would Barry. His tackle success rate is one of the best in the league.

    I agree. Every game that Besic took part in for Everton he showed grit and determination. He is a pretty solid CDM.
  • Littleland95
    17655 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Did elyounoossi get IF last season?
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    sned777 wrote: »
    Did elyounoossi get IF last season?

    Yes he got one for 3 goals in their 4-2 win over SK Brann in June!
    Lee Nguyen was excluded (among other things?) of this reason in the Gold MC
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.
    Oh, you're talking abiut Mohammed elyounoussi :lol:

    What is his position?
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.
    Oh, you're talking abiut Mohammed elyounoussi :lol:

    What is his position?

    LW
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.

    400 extra league minutes for Elyounoussi to contribute 1 extra goal. In a worse league
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Nvm
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.

    400 extra league minutes for Elyounoussi to contribute 1 extra goal. In a worse league
    That contribution from LW is nothing that great tbh.

    I would argue stilic's stats from cm in a playmaker/attacking mid role make him a more worthy candidate.

  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Did elyounoossi get IF last season?

    Yes he got one for 3 goals in their 4-2 win over SK Brann in June!
    Lee Nguyen was excluded (among other things?) of this reason in the Gold MC

    Piatkowski, Fagan and Byrne excluded from Bronze for the same reason.

    Linnes and Elyuounoussi won't make it. It's most consistent but Never IF. Both got IF's in the season they were supposedly consistent in.
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.

    400 extra league minutes for Elyounoussi to contribute 1 extra goal. In a worse league
    That contribution from LW is nothing that great tbh.

    I would argue stilic's stats from cm in a playmaker/attacking mid role make him a more worthy candidate.

    even though Stilic has a great season, he has over a period of 9 games (November until beginning of March) just 1 assist. dont know if that is that strong.. [source: transfermarkt]

    If u had some brilliant matches like him (f.e. 2 goals & 1 assist against G. Zabrze), u deserve an IF in the TOTW but thats the problem with EA and these 'smaller' leagues
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.

    400 extra league minutes for Elyounoussi to contribute 1 extra goal. In a worse league
    That contribution from LW is nothing that great tbh.

    I would argue stilic's stats from cm in a playmaker/attacking mid role make him a more worthy candidate.

    even though Stilic has a great season, he has over a period of 9 games (November until beginning of March) just 1 assist. dont know if that is that strong.. [source: transfermarkt]

    If u had some brilliant matches like him (f.e. 2 goals & 1 assist against G. Zabrze), u deserve an IF in the TOTW but thats the problem with EA and these 'smaller' leagues
    I can, (and so can anyone who has watches even a bit of polish league), assure you that he is the linch pin of Wisla, the way he plays cannot fully be appreciated by seeing his stats (which are by no means bad)

    Week in week out he shows his class and if he hasn't been making the assists he has been the glue that sticks the attacks together, he is just such a vital player :smile:
  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    AndySav92 wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    I have actually watched Troyes a couple of times this season I have liked the CB who has played, can't remember his name though :lol:

    It's literally 2/3 games though so not enough to commit to anything


    Rincon?

    Most likely
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Elyounessi for Ntep @Aarong222
    Would be madness. Ntep has no doubt played better than him, only reason he should be removed is the fact that petric's
    stats elevate him to undroppable.

    Also there is a bit of a surplus of LW's :wink:
    No doubt played better?? Have you watched both?
    If we need another winger for Ntep, Elyounoussi is a good option.
    Like I said earlier, a RW/RM or central midfielder would be better. But IF a LW/LM is needed. Elyounoussi is there

    I give my vote for Elyounoussi as well.

    Ntep stats:

    UkyiDkU.png

    Elyounoussi:

    QL5quBj.png

    Elyounoussi also has 2 goals in 2 matches this season.

    400 extra league minutes for Elyounoussi to contribute 1 extra goal. In a worse league
    That contribution from LW is nothing that great tbh.

    I would argue stilic's stats from cm in a playmaker/attacking mid role make him a more worthy candidate.

    even though Stilic has a great season, he has over a period of 9 games (November until beginning of March) just 1 assist. dont know if that is that strong.. [source: transfermarkt]

    If u had some brilliant matches like him (f.e. 2 goals & 1 assist against G. Zabrze), u deserve an IF in the TOTW but thats the problem with EA and these 'smaller' leagues
    I can, (and so can anyone who has watches even a bit of polish league), assure you that he is the linch pin of Wisla, the way he plays cannot fully be appreciated by seeing his stats (which are by no means bad)

    Week in week out he shows his class and if he hasn't been making the assists he has been the glue that sticks the attacks together, he is just such a vital player :smile:

    yeah thats the controversy with other mentioned players too. you watch him every week and say he is one of the main reasons for his teams success and so say other people too about players u havent watched regularly :)

  • deni_saintp
    990 posts Professional
    sned777 wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    Was browsing the Youtube and came across a TOTS MC video from a Russian YT'er.

    Several comments about Smolnikov are wondering how he is in the team :D

    link please




    Man, don't confuse all here. They are asked "where the Smolnikov " not "why he is in team?"
Sign In or Register to comment.