The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

FIFA 16 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dunno if anyone else has noticed, and it's slightly off topic, but the Portuguese teams have their league font for their name and numbers finally. It's the little things...
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Salazar77 wrote: »

EA said the two gameplay would be different. Women wouldn't be so fast, etc... Maybe in the end it became more realistic. I will try. I will be disappointed if I'll feel the same. I hope it hasn't nothing to do with some new movements with the ball that the men don't have.[/quote]

ok, then give feed back here please

[/quote]

I have played and my opinion is that the women style of play is less agressive than men, just like in real life. So, the game becomes more open and you have more space to maintain the possesion and run with the ball. Hence why you said it is more loose, more free. You are not tackled immediately like when you play with and against men as the women don't fight much for possesion. It's like in real life, it seems more like they are training than actually competing when compared with man if you watch a women's match.
  • FIFA 16 full database is now available on sofifa. We have our list!
  • There are 181 new female faces...
  • Vagabond
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    FIFA 16 full database is now available on sofifa. We have our list!
    I'm new here, but where do you find the new starheads?

Found it!
  • could somebody tell me where is the starhead list?
  • LAZMAN87
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @DarkBauer21 Go to Sofifa and on the left hand side there'll be a tab saying 'Special', click that, then it should have an option to narrow it down to players with real faces.
  • @LAZMAN87 thanks mate!
  • LAZMAN87
    @DarkBauer21 No worries.
  • LAZMAN87
    edited September 2015
    136 players with faces between the age of 16-23, that's plenty for CM.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    LAZMAN87 wrote: »

not when they've missed tons outside of the premier league. vietto,correa,carrilo,corona,dybala,coman,carrassco,boufal,rabiot,augustin,danilo,rudiger,torres,carvalho,gimenez,bruma.

just to name a few off the top of my head.

funny enough all of arsenal's young people are in, except the one who's really intresting jeff reine-adelaide.
  • LAZMAN87
    LAZMAN87 wrote: »

not when they've missed tons outside of the premier league. vietto,correa,carrilo,corona,dybala,coman,carrassco,boufal,rabiot,augustin,danilo,rudiger,torres,carvalho,gimenez,bruma.

just to name a few off the top of my head.

Mmm fair point. I was hoping for the majority of those players, especially Rudiger.
  • Ses043
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why is Tim Wiese still on that list lol? Didn't the guy retire like two years ago to become all buffed up and try get a WWE career?

Not that I care tho, he's a scanned face. I'm okay if they let him in lol.
  • Salazar77
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    the new Aubameyang of FIFA 16, Batshuayi ...new year same bugs..

in.GAME
    2lm105j.jpg

24v1z5c.jpg
  • Ses043
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, all I can say is that I'm very disappointed with the faces this year.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    i mean, a huge part of the appeal with the career mode in the first place is to be able to sign the intresting prospects & talents of tomorrow, i mean it's not like people go on there and start looking for a ''fresh'' 25-26-27 year old to sign for their clubs.

so what's the fkn point then if you aren't staying on top of making sure that these talents have their real life apparences in the game?
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    The fact that creation center is gone...
  • tommy_p_5
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Only found 9 players on the Sofifa list who I didn't previously know had their scans added to the game (Hayden - Hull/Arsenal, Rose - WBA, Beadling - Sunderland, King - Crewe/Swansea, McShane & Quinn - Reading, Angelino - NYC/Man City and Manneh & Morales - the only two to have their Whitecaps scans added).

Post edited by tommy_p_5 on
  • PDJEY
    1079 posts Professional
    Them graphics on pc tho

• DizzeeSpellz
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Salazar77 wrote: »
    the new Aubameyang of FIFA 16, Batshuayi ...new year same bugs..

in.GAME
    2lm105j.jpg

24v1z5c.jpg

It's not a bug, it's called LOD. They decrease it because for some strange reason not known to man. It's friggin stupid.
    On pc there is a simple fix you can download...

5tJT8h2.png

• Futbol22
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2015
    Does anyone know if Fredrik Ulvestad's starhead has been added with Burnley? I remember him in the Burnley video when they were scanning in early 2015.
  • Salazar77
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It's not a bug, it's called LOD. They decrease it because for some strange reason not known to man. It's friggin stupid.
    On pc there is a simple fix you can download...

5tJT8h2.png

is there any gameplay with the LOD fix , it must be 100x better..
  • Cesc
    92 posts Park Captain
  • Man0nf1r3
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    hi all ive managed to get the game early for my ps4 i dont know if there are any faces some people want to see but if people send me some requests ill post some (but not gona sit here doing thousands lol) send me a pm with the team and player, im not sure how to post pics on here so will probly have to email them to someone to upload. cheers
  • Nicolas C
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    ^
  • Nicolas C wrote: »
    Man0nf1r3 wrote: »
    hi all ive managed to get the game early for my ps4 i dont know if there are any faces some people want to see but if people send me some requests ill post some (but not gona sit here doing thousands lol) send me a pm with the team and player, im not sure how to post pics on here so will probly have to email them to someone to upload. cheers

Hey man I would appreciate it if you can send the new faces of courtois and Jordan Henderson. Thanks
  • ManzGOTIT
    2333 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nicolas C wrote: »
    Nicolas C wrote: »
    Man0nf1r3 wrote: »

Hey man I would appreciate it if you can send the new faces of courtois and Jordan Henderson. Thanks
    They don't have new faces
  • EA
  • Man0nf1r3
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    image.jpg
    henderson
    image.jpg
    courtois
    image.jpg
    ulvestad @Futbol22
  • ManzGOTIT