Anyone changed track on pregame investment from xbox experience

Frimpong
414 posts Sunday League Hero
From reddit, streams and the forums it is clear that 86+ rated players are extremely rare in packs relative to years gone by. Some reporting a drop every 12k points.

Personally for me this means that highly rated players prices realtive to low rated players will vast. This kind of explains the ranges.

I had around 30k, moved that out of 6-4k rated players into two 15k players.

Will see that happens.

Anyone else following suit.

Comments

• che11lamp
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought Thiago Silva
  • Frimpong
    Personally went for Fabregas and Ozil. Some guy on reddit spent 1000 dollars and got muller, rooney and costa. High rated players prices will sky rocket at this rate.
  • MrIceGuy
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep, Moved from Sterling to Muller with my investments, still keeping to Otamendi though
  • Frimpong
    MrIceGuy wrote: »
    Yep, Moved from Sterling to Muller with my investments, still keeping to Otamendi though

Funnily enough otamendi is my next buy, very broad price range and will be first choice Centre back from the BPL.
  • MrIceGuy
    Frimpong wrote: »

Funnily enough otamendi is my next buy, very broad price range and will be first choice Centre back from the BPL.

Can easilly see him hitting 40-50k potentially due to BPL Hype, For 10k he is a steal too so even if he didn't rise I'd be more than happy with him as a buy
  • Frimpong
    Frimpong wrote: »

Can easilly see him hitting 40-50k potentially due to BPL Hype, For 10k he is a steal too so even if he didn't rise I'd be more than happy with him as a buy

oh for sure, kompany was 40k last year with similar stats. They nerfed his pace so Beast FC will move straight over to Otamendi
  • che11lamp
    How much do you think Thiago Silva will rise to? And when is the best time to sell him?
  • MrIceGuy
    che11lamp wrote: »
    How much do you think Thiago Silva will rise to? And when is the best time to sell him?

75k potentially, 2nd day
  • Frimpong
    Really cant be sure, last year he was around 80k if I am not mistaken before all the glitches and stuff. This year he could be even more. A lot will be gauged from week 1 and 2. If the pulls on Xbox are an accurate reflection these high rated players will be a gold mine.
  • che11lamp
    Thank you guys! Think i will stick to him and not buy anyone else!
  • hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What do you think about Vidal?
  • ChongJr
    660 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vidal dropped so much in a day....

Aguero at 290k and not selling now...I am keeping him. I think prices will go up as soon as the game hits. especially for BPL players.
  • hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChongJr wrote: »
    Vidal dropped so much in a day....

Aguero at 290k and not selling now...I am keeping him. I think prices will go up as soon as the game hits. especially for BPL players.
    Isn't his price fluctuated between20-30k?
  • ChongJr
    660 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah but like silva stayed high wihile vidal just dropped.