The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

FIFA 16 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Ses043
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could anybody explain what those '100 cut faces' exactly mean tho?
    They first said there'd be 450 updated and/or new starheads. Then they dropped that number down to 350? So they basically say, there a 100 scans that we've done but aren't going to put in the game?
    Where do these faces come from? Are they 100 BPL faces? And most importantly, why aren't we getting them?

I think we deserve an explanation as to whether we'll still get these through some sort of patch/update.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    fifa 17 badly needs a new engine for it's player models, this stuff that looks like it was generated by the creator of wallace & gromit really doesn't cut it for next-gen. the models are badly low-res which makes everything look like it's made out of clay.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yBFw5gsD0vw
  • MuriloCr$
    59 posts Park Captain
    There is a bunch of things that these EA guys can make to change these horrible generic faces. We have evey year tons of faces made by fans, me included. I've made like a thousand faces over the years. If they hire like one or two guys for a region to make faces for each league the problem will be solved. If they pay for me the same salary I have, I can make 10 faces each day.

But we have to be realist, if they do this there will be no news for the following games... This is bad, but true... :neutral:
  • I
    Ses043 wrote: »
    They first said there'd be 450 updated and/or new starheads. Then they dropped that number down to 350? So they basically say, there a 100 scans that we've done but aren't going to put in the game?
    Where do these faces come from? Are they 100 BPL faces? And most importantly, why aren't we getting them?

I think we deserve an explanation as to whether we'll still get these through some sort of patch/update.

Very true, I'm just hoping we see much more updated bpl faces in the full game next week.
  • RollsReus
    1445 posts Professional
    Ses043 wrote: »

I think it's more faces they've captured than faces they've done. I don't mind as long as we get them in the form of a patch, @Rob
  • styles_fc
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Sorry for the randomness. But just a question that popped into my mind that I'd forget when I wake up in the morning.. but..

Do you guys think they've just opened up a can of worms with scanning Messi's tattoos? I get scanning the tattoos upwards of the neck as that's part of the 'face scans'.. but now he will look really out of place when coming up against players who have them IRL but not in-game. Especially players who are renowned for them IRL (i.e. Skrtel). Thoughts?
  • RollsReus
    1445 posts Professional
    Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, Styles. If Messi being the only player with arm tattoos means we start seeing more and more players with them in future titles, I'll take it.
  • Guys! As usual EA SPORTS FIFA (deutsch) has put op a prediction of the coming match BVB-Bayer in the Bundesliga. As we know, the u21 of Germany had quite a few arrangements with FIFA. In the dying seconds of the video (I'm obviously too stupid to upload it here) you see Julian Brandt from behind. I know it's a huge leap of faith and it's really not to get any hopes up, but he doesn't seem generic to me. His hair does not what so ever look like the usual generic haircuts. Maybe there's an actual chance that we're in for a treat. Would suit the Bundesliga to have at least a few youngsters with perspective! I know it's a long shot, but maybe some of you could check it out for yourselves! And you know what it potentially could mean (Geis, Volland, Hofmann, etc)... Tell me what you think!
  • ponnyslakteriet
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    they'll probably scan all of bundesliga for fifa 17, so if we are really lucky we'l get one league a year from the big ones.
  • Steph3998
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    A "big" patch will be released when the game comes out, I got a feeling that It's not only for adding Ronaldinho & co, I remember PatrickHD's vid when it's says "face not final" on Memphis and Darmian... :smirk:
  • Salazar77
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    A "big" patch will be released when the game comes out, I got a feeling that It's not only for adding Ronaldinho & co, I remember PatrickHD's vid when it's says "face not final" on Memphis and Darmian... :smirk:

where did you saw that info?

• Salazar77
    Am i crazy or does the Women GAMEPLAY looks aloooooot better than the man's one...
  • Martinseven
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    So much out of context in this thread it's ridiculous..should just rename it to "the big FIFA16 opinon thread". Sry for my bitterness, i like to talk about football in general and other football related stuff too, but this is the STARHEAD thread for a reason.
  • Salazar77
    So much out of context in this thread it's ridiculous..should just rename it to "the big FIFA16 opinon thread". Sry for my bitterness, i like to talk about football in general and other football related stuff too, but this is the STARHEAD thread for a reason.

why wont you go kick a ball...
  • Steph3998
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Salazar77 wrote: »

Kazooie in his new 5 stars skillers vid ;)
  • Ses043

Kazooie in his new 5 stars skillers vid ;)

Very reliable.............

• BRUTAL89
    67 posts Park Captain
    GameFace inside FIFA 17, would end all problems, just change the face of the player does not affect online, could play on like pro-clubs created with faces.
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    Am i crazy or does the Women GAMEPLAY looks aloooooot better than the man's one...

I didn't play it yet as I couldn't care less about female football. But what do you mean? It has more animations? More movements?
  • Salazar77

I didn't play it yet as I couldn't care less about female football. But what do you mean? It has more animations? More movements?

you have to try it, its more loose, more free..seems more realistic even..try it in the demo really

• LoboMauProfile
    Harsbo wrote: »
    Guys! As usual EA SPORTS FIFA (deutsch) has put op a prediction of the coming match BVB-Bayer in the Bundesliga. As we know, the u21 of Germany had quite a few arrangements with FIFA. In the dying seconds of the video (I'm obviously too stupid to upload it here) you see Julian Brandt from behind. I know it's a huge leap of faith and it's really not to get any hopes up, but he doesn't seem generic to me. His hair does not what so ever look like the usual generic haircuts. Maybe there's an actual chance that we're in for a treat. Would suit the Bundesliga to have at least a few youngsters with perspective! I know it's a long shot, but maybe some of you could check it out for yourselves! And you know what it potentially could mean (Geis, Volland, Hofmann, etc)... Tell me what you think!

No, is generic hair, no doubt about it.

• LoboMauProfile

you have to try it, its more loose, more free..seems more realistic even..try it in the demo really

EA said the two gameplay would be different. Women wouldn't be so fast, etc... Maybe in the end it became more realistic. I will try. I will be disappointed if I'll feel the same. I hope it hasn't nothing to do with some new movements with the ball that the men don't have.
  • Salazar77
    [/quote]

EA said the two gameplay would be different. Women wouldn't be so fast, etc... Maybe in the end it became more realistic. I will try. I will be disappointed if I'll feel the same. I hope it hasn't nothing to do with some new movements with the ball that the men don't have.[/quote]

ok, then give feed back here please

• LoboMauProfile
    edited September 2015

LOL

What happened?

I will give my feedback only once, ok?
  • Salazar77

LOL

What happened?

I will give my feedback only once, ok?

lol sorry i messed this up xD
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    This thread has gone totally dead and wiped out.. Sofifa should have full database this Tuesday we will know.. And btw ea have only swapped depays old awful generic that was in the beta and they have gave him a much Worser generic :lol: this generic he has I could swear it looks like my default virtual pro back in FIFA 10 wow! Pathetic
  • RollsReus
    1445 posts Professional
    just a thought, but maybe the 100 missing faces means EA will be visiting final squads like they did with the promoted teams last year... hence Depay and Darmao being not the final product? hopeful buuuuut....
  • RollsReus wrote: »
    just a thought, but maybe the 100 missing faces means EA will be visiting final squads like they did with the promoted teams last year... hence Depay and Darmao being not the final product? hopeful buuuuut....

That's what I hope. Best would be to scan teams after the summer transfer window and after the winter transfer window instead of only the summer one now.

The scans after the summer we would get with a update, the winter ones with the new game.
  • Ses043
    edited September 2015
    I think those 100 faces include Monaco and Valencia faces tho.

I'd like to know from who or where these 100 faces that were cut out for some reason are.
  • Salazar77
    In game faces Bug, another year.. same problem..

2j47hua.jpg
  • Salazar77
    In game faces Bug, another year.. same problem..

2j47hua.jpg

gampley view

vqmec0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.