Just ripped 4600 FP...

uhMaZiiNq
12112 posts Has That Special Something
Best pull was Bolasie (7k) and highest overall Trapp (1k) :( was hoping to get some luck this year for once but oh well wasn't really expecting much.

Comments

• Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    I have spent about 18000 FP and the highest value player I got was Jackson Martinez (who was also the highest rated)

I am now trying to tell myself to stop because they must be keeping the card weights low during early access

At least that's what I'm telling myself to try to convince myself that the weights won't be this bad all year
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I spent 15k and got IF Jonas and IF De Jong
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    I have spent about 18000 FP and the highest value player I got was Jackson Martinez

I am now trying to tell myself to stop because they must be keeping the card weights low during early access

At least that's what I'm telling myself to try to convince myself that the weights won't be this bad all year

I was gonna wait thinking the same thing but really wanted some coins now. I feel for you man I've had bad luck in every FIFA pack wise doesn't seem to matter how many packs I pull

• Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have spent about 18000 FP and the highest value player I got was Jackson Martinez

I was gonna wait thinking the same thing but really wanted some coins now. I feel for you man I've had bad luck in every FIFA pack wise doesn't seem to matter how many packs I pull

Last year my pack luck wasn't terrible...but I spent a whole bunch on points

Have some disposable income and no other vices. Have some more expenses now so I'll need to curb my spending a bit
  • IIISANDZIII
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    I did the same thing except my best player was Rondon and highest rated was Motta 81... officially cancelling my pre order and saving my hard earned money... usually end up spending $1000 plus on fifa.. with the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack luck every year.. suck it ea

edit.... also not using the rest of my free 10 hours
  • LeonidasJB
    16161 posts World Class
    edited September 2015
    I did the same thing except my best player was Rondon and highest rated was Motta 81... officially cancelling my pre order and saving my hard earned money... usually end up spending $1000 plus on fifa.. with the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack luck every year.. suck it ea

So because you didn't get any pack luck during Early Access, you're not buying the game. :D:D Quality!
  • IIISANDZIII
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

So because you didn't get any pack luck during Early Access, you're not buying the game. :D:D Quality!

exactly 35 dollars for 35k.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that noise

• Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packs are terrible this year
  • Gareth90t
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought 3200 packed a Diego Costa and Darmian. Now I'll wait...