It's the time to stand strong EA

1
Kurt
1995 posts Fans' Favourite
As predicted a lot of people are going to come in here complaining about the game and it is to be expected because the game just went from unrealistic to realistic. They're used to playing one way and now some probably can't adapt and they will be crying. Let them be. This is the way forward

Comments

  • Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    Ea need to stand strong and not release a patch for the minority like theyve done over the years
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Dawud wrote: »
    Ea need to stand strong and not release a patch for the minority like theyve done over the years

    You mean for the majority...
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So..

    - You predicted complaining ppl
    - You like realistic
    - People can't adapt
    - People are crying
    - Let them cry

    Ok.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Its still not realistic, pes is more realistic, but pace isn't an issue now for me. Good to see
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    So..

    - You predicted complaining ppl
    - You like realistic
    - People can't adapt
    - People are crying
    - Let them cry

    Ok.

    Ehmm yeah........what's your point?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Dawud wrote: »
    Ea need to stand strong and not release a patch for the minority like theyve done over the years

    You mean for the majority...

  • JFunN
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kurt wrote: »
    As predicted a lot of people are going to come in here complaining about the game and it is to be expected because the game just went from unrealistic to realistic. They're used to playing one way and now some probably can't adapt and they will be crying. Let them be. This is the way forward

    You can't stay stand strong because you like it and others don't IMO the game is dreadful, i was looking forward to it so much, as i hate pace abusing and love to pass the ball, however on here it seems any passes into the forwards feet is intercepted, and first time passes go where they please, the control on the players is dreadful, bouncing off or bobbling up... it just reminds me of FIFA 14, and i hated that game...

    I am aware that i am not very good on this FIFA, which is a shame as i have a great record on FIFA 12,13,14 and 15, win division 1 a lot etc... but i am struggling on this game, i don't want the pace abusing over the top back, but i do feel the movement of the players need to be adjusted a little, and the interceptions toned down a little, they are just so aggressive.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kurt wrote: »
    So..

    - You predicted complaining ppl
    - You like realistic
    - People can't adapt
    - People are crying
    - Let them cry

    Ok.

    Ehmm yeah........what's your point?

    Just a summary of how you think you are the best and everyone else is terrible.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    JFunN wrote: »
    Kurt wrote: »
    As predicted a lot of people are going to come in here complaining about the game and it is to be expected because the game just went from unrealistic to realistic. They're used to playing one way and now some probably can't adapt and they will be crying. Let them be. This is the way forward

    You can't stay stand strong because you like it and others don't IMO the game is dreadful, i was looking forward to it so much, as i hate pace abusing and love to pass the ball, however on here it seems any passes into the forwards feet is intercepted, and first time passes go where they please, the control on the players is dreadful, bouncing off or bobbling up... it just reminds me of FIFA 14, and i hated that game...

    I am aware that i am not very good on this FIFA, which is a shame as i have a great record on FIFA 12,13,14 and 15, win division 1 a lot etc... but i am struggling on this game, i don't want the pace abusing over the top back, but i do feel the movement of the players need to be adjusted a little, and the interceptions toned down a little, they are just so aggressive.

    That's why you're the last pick at the park, this game is harder. You're either going to adapt or perish.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kurt wrote: »
    JFunN wrote: »
    Kurt wrote: »
    As predicted a lot of people are going to come in here complaining about the game and it is to be expected because the game just went from unrealistic to realistic. They're used to playing one way and now some probably can't adapt and they will be crying. Let them be. This is the way forward

    You can't stay stand strong because you like it and others don't IMO the game is dreadful, i was looking forward to it so much, as i hate pace abusing and love to pass the ball, however on here it seems any passes into the forwards feet is intercepted, and first time passes go where they please, the control on the players is dreadful, bouncing off or bobbling up... it just reminds me of FIFA 14, and i hated that game...

    I am aware that i am not very good on this FIFA, which is a shame as i have a great record on FIFA 12,13,14 and 15, win division 1 a lot etc... but i am struggling on this game, i don't want the pace abusing over the top back, but i do feel the movement of the players need to be adjusted a little, and the interceptions toned down a little, they are just so aggressive.

    That's why you're the last pick at the park, this game is harder. You're either going to adapt or perish.

    What has his forum post count to do with any of it ?, lmao
  • Dodds
    9083 posts League Winner
    I agree.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    The problem is that there are youtubers with a lot of viewers who will also complain about the lack of pace and those are the ones EA take care of. At the end of the day, people like us will be able to play without pace and will also adapt to a pace-based game like FUT14 and 15, but the rest of the people, who are the majority of the community, can't.

    So be prepared for a patch.
  • RadioShaq
    15972 posts Moderator
    People are going to hate the passing. They are used to blind ping pong and holding possession with ease. They will probably blame the defense as being to automated and high pressure is unfair because they are rushing passing.
  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    You can't win either way its either too much pace or not enough pace.

    It's just an excuse people like to use really. Always the games fault, never theirs
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kurt wrote: »
    They're used to playing one way and now some probably can't adapt.
    This is the first and likely last time I'll be agreeing with @Kurt.
  • jfc
    1033 posts Professional
    just hope they have fixed the blind 180 degree turn perfect pass and the over the top balls
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have only played the demo.

    I don't see the problem with the pace and other gameplay changes, i liked it tbh but can't really judge on it atm, f.ck the pace, footbal is bout teamwork, we will adapt, or i will atleast.

    Only thing i complain about is player prices, cuase i have nothing better to do atm :wink:
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Does it mean I can finally use garay with no problems?
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does it mean I can finally use garay with no problems?
    @RUS_PreDaToR You could use iMOTM Garay in FUT14 without any problems. However, slower defenders certainly seem more viable this year.
  • NornIron
    13699 posts Has That Special Something
    Not to sure i think high Pressure, aggression will be op.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Chow wrote: »
    Does it mean I can finally use garay with no problems?
    @RUS_PreDaToR You could use iMOTM Garay in FUT14 without any problems. However, slower defenders certainly seem more viable this year.
    In Fifa 15 I always got countered by over the top or ground through ball and garay just couldn't keep up. In this game so far the midfield looks compact so I can see me dealing with pace better.

  • Shaanxz
    21304 posts Club Captain
    jfc wrote: »
    just hope they have fixed the blind 180 degree turn perfect pass and the over the top balls

    It's definitely been fixed
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    Jesus everyone hopes for diff things for there style of play me personally I hope they leave it as I like having to play football and be intelligent about scoring and love that the op things of the past like pace n 80 yrs thru balls are gone but u have to accept that there r others who depend or like these traits there fore can't adapt to it real football fans who av a knowledgeable experience in playing football and reading a game will love this others who just play fifa without liking realistic stuff won't 10 is a more realistic score than 54 in fut 54 comes up much more often that is not football unless in a playground or once every while but regardless of all this ea will listen to the popular voices and there opinions not us minions
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    This is also y fut shud b exactly like gameplay in seasons but it's not and y is that ? If it was then wen u got a good player he'd actually stand out rather than get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by an op silver card so fut is already handicapped for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ teams to compete against better ones
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Gameplay is superb keep it as it is
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually really like the gameplay.
    Not every player can pull off a first time pass to perfection every time.
    If its going to be patched at least leave it a couple month to see if people can adjust
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    The game is perfect apart from high pressure still needs a tweak, shame that it will get patched tho.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    If they patch I'd be so disappointed everyone moaned about 15 until it got patched then they moaned even more adapt to it now or a patch will make it even worse for u it's a breath of fresh air having to work hard for a gol n play good football and more rewarding wen u do much closer to real life and it will never be perfect yes but we do not want the same game every year it has to evolve and in my opinion it ea have done the best job in the last few yrs in making it more realistic and closer to Wat the majority want
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Jaxite wrote: »
    The game is perfect apart from high pressure still needs a tweak, shame that it will get patched tho.
    It does seem that stamina drops off pretty quick though. So, this may be a real issue for those teams, for the last quarter of the game.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Jaxite wrote: »
    The game is perfect apart from high pressure still needs a tweak, shame that it will get patched tho.
    It does seem that stamina drops off pretty quick though. So, this may be a real issue for those teams, for the last quarter of the game.

    Good point.

    I like the fact that you have to pick the times to put on the burners and when not too.
Sign In or Register to comment.