Which console should I get?

MrJayswan
390 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys I am having a problem deciding what console to get! I have a 360 and ps3 and when I play on the 360 it always signs me out of Xbox live and disconnects me from the ea servers all the time. I have no problems with that on ps3. Just wanted to know if the Xbox one fixes those problems as I really want to play with legends but if I am going to get disconnected all the time I may as well go with ps4. Also would it be my internet? It's strange cause it only disconnects me on Xbox and not playstation.

If you have any advice it would be much appreciated.
Cheers!

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24355 posts Club Captain
    Xbox will have ridiculous prices though
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    Ps4 all day only advantage to xbox is early access and legends if ur not bothered about those then ps4 I's way better coming from someone who has both
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PS4. Literally everyone is on PS4 now it's where all the action goes down.
  • Simmo
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    st4sh0ut wrote: »

• Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    MrJayswan wrote: »
    when I play on the 360 it always signs me out of Xbox live and disconnects me from the ea servers all the time.

Are you connected to the internet via wi-fi?
  • I have a xbox one and wish I got PS4
  • MrJayswan
    deang07 wrote: »
    Ps4 all day only advantage to xbox is early access and legends if ur not bothered about those then ps4 I's way better coming from someone who has both

Cheers mate! Do you prefer playing on the ps4?
  • MrJayswan
    Nem wrote: »
    MrJayswan wrote: »
    when I play on the 360 it always signs me out of Xbox live and disconnects me from the ea servers all the time.

Are you connected to the internet via wi-fi?

Yeah I have nbn and it won't let me do wired :/
  • MrJayswan
    Simmo wrote: »

Thanks for the replies!
  • MrJayswan
    I have a xbox one and wish I got PS4

Oh really? Why's that?
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    I got both and after two weeks I rarely touch the xbox I prefer all titles that r on both on ps4 and would only play xbox if there's an exclusive game I like
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    Got both on release days to
  • PezMan123
    859 posts An Exciting Prospect
    just whatever one your friends are on and what controller you prefer....
  • MrJayswan wrote: »
    I have a xbox one and wish I got PS4

Oh really? Why's that?

I have played on a mates PS4 and I felt for gaming it was a lot better, if you want everyelse as well (movies, music, etc) then Xbox is better.

• Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    This thread is funny. While it can be argued that the PS4 has more raw power. Anyone saying that the PS4 games selection is better is wrong and deluded.
  • xbox has way better controller, catalogue, media options and online service... ps4 has better marketing....you choose.... ;)
  • Flatision
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Xbox is the better console in terms of software and controller.

PS4 has the better market on FIFA as players will be a little cheaper.
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    No 1 said the selection were better but the games on both r better on ps4 graphics and smoothness and frames I kno I have both if u like games exclusive to x box ie forza or gears of war halo then xbox is for u if not ps4 I's better and has great exclusives of its own like uncharted ps4 is just a better console with more stuff coming in the near future better than xbox to and sony will 100% have first 4k compatibility
  • Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not really wanting to get into a debate but the PS4 is really not just the better console!! The performance difference is absolutely minimal and DX12 'MAY' eradicate that and the near future catalogue is totally owned by XBOX. But Sony have done a fantastic job with the '4 the players' hype, without delivering anything.
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move
    If you have a decent rig, PC is also an option for you, you can attach your controller and play with it. Also with mods you can customize things/ player faces if you are into that.
  • mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
    if you want to play anything else than FIFA then PS4 is obviously the better choice.

if you only care about FIFA and want legends then you should go for xbox.
  • MrJayswan
    Thank you to everyone who commented! I ended up buying the ps4. Can't wait for Fifa 16 to be released :smiley:
  • Boysie91
    8438 posts League Winner
    Xbox one controller disconnects all the time and it's updated it's annoying. happens to me at least 1 a day on full charge too
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Wii U
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    Enjoy m8 I ain't arguing I have both so not a soul ps player slating xbox I like things better on xbox but there's jus alot more things I like a out ps and one of the main ones is gameplay criteria like imput lag smoothness frames etc since I got a Sony bravia to go wiv sony ps4 I soon become to realise the real diff ps4 I's designed by same ppl who do the tv obv sony n they fit like a nothing I've seen I've tested ps4 v xbox and all diff tvs as I used to work wiv tvs and all the specs on ps4 for gaming win on all tvs but on a bravia they destroy all lol getting a bit out of the debate
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Xbox one controller disconnects all the time and it's updated it's annoying. happens to me at least 1 a day on full charge too

Send it to Xbox Support so they can fix it?

OP just have a look at which console has more appealing games for you as well as the controller. I have Xbox One since I've always hated the PS controller
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    Sorry for going bit off topic I will open a new thread lol
  • MrJayswan
    deang07 wrote: »
    Enjoy m8 I ain't arguing I have both so not a soul ps player slating xbox I like things better on xbox but there's jus alot more things I like a out ps and one of the main ones is gameplay criteria like imput lag smoothness frames etc since I got a Sony bravia to go wiv sony ps4 I soon become to realise the real diff ps4 I's designed by same ppl who do the tv obv sony n they fit like a nothing I've seen I've tested ps4 v xbox and all diff tvs as I used to work wiv tvs and all the specs on ps4 for gaming win on all tvs but on a bravia they destroy all lol getting a bit out of the debate

Cheers mate! Your comment made my decision up on getting the ps4. So thankyou for that :smiley:
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner
    That's great mate glad to help hope u enjoy add me on psn if u want Deanog07
  • wrong decision mate.... lets see how you deal with **** PSN service, on **** EA servers.... :D