Fifa 16 pre-order but can't use webapp

Dragon007
471 posts An Exciting Prospect
It says i don't have FUT club. Can i not use the web app ?

Comments

• Zambo9
    5721 posts Big Money Move
    If you didn't play FIFA 15 you can't access to the webapp until you create your team ingame
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    You will have to wait till full game release, web app is sort of an advantage for returning players.
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    I have got fifa 12, 13, 14, 15 and pre - ordered 16 and i can't acces it :joy:

Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.

The monkeys at live chat told me that i can use the web app after i go in game on 16 because the data did not sync well so its like i have never played a fifa game before and 16 is the first one i ever bought, so yeah. Funny stuff
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vLaDz wrote: »

Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.

The monkeys at live chat told me that i can use the web app after i go in game on 16 because the data did not sync well so its like i have never played a fifa game before and 16 is the first one i ever bought, so yeah. Funny stuff

Join the club.

• xXxVirGoxXx
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same issue here mate :(
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think you all have to wait till the release and then go InGame and then you can enter the WebApp. How active were you in FIFA 15, especially in the last few weeks? I think this is maybe a problem, because of the data sync.
  • mindm4ster
    5172 posts Big Money Move
    vLaDz wrote: »

cancel your pre-order :trollface: