Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

  • khaldrogo
    2200 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jay1905 wrote: »
    Same problem with selling players and not receiving the coins.

  • ig0r132 wrote: »
    ig0r132 wrote: »
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 All people who can not open the Web App it now , win the packs that everyone who is accessing are earning ?

    If you are a returning user but cannot get in to the web app, you will get your packs on console when you start your FUT 16 club.

    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 I'm a returning player. Play a lot FUT15 and have a Squad on PS4 and PC, but i'm get the error Login Unavailable. I need wait to launch of game to can login in the web app? Need create a FUT16 Squad before can login to Web App? :(

    In my opinion, this is a bug. Because you are an eligible returning FUT 15 user. The developers should fix this because it's their mistake it doesn't work for you, and me.

    @FUTWebHelp1 can you confirm you are working on a fix for eligible returning FUT 15 users?

    I'm really wait for it! :smiley:
  • Verstappen
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Well, my coins are back for some reaction. Good...
  • Im still getting the unable to verify information message, can we at least have an update please
  • MrIceGuy
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Daz88 wrote: »
    Im still getting the unable to verify information message, can we at least have an update please

  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MrIceGuy wrote: »
    Daz88 wrote: »
    Im still getting the unable to verify information message, can we at least have an update please

  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    The next update will be:
    "You do know its hometime on vancouver" ;)
  • ragesh91
    1222 posts Professional
    Can you guys disable trading for me on PS3. This is really frustrating that I am able to access the webapp and trade on PS3 and not on PS4. I don't know what is the logic behind this. You mean to say that I can buy a new PS3 system with trading enabled now and play on it, but for a similar case of a new PS4 I can't do it. Silly stuff really!!
    If you say to me that I can't trade because I didn't play FIFA 15 on PS4,well then disable it somehow for others who played on a different console within the same generation or enable it for me on PS4.
  • chiodos86
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm having the same problem, comes up with:

    Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
  • chiodos86 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem, comes up with:

    Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.

  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

    :(
  • ha032742
    38056 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    I can't even get on to the Web App as I get the "No Ultimate Team" message. I have 2 accounts for FUT 15 (both PS4). One which was created in February 2015 (under my original Origin) and used for a couple of months until it became corrupted. I was advised by EA Help at the time that I would need to create a new PSN and Origin account, which I duly did before creating a new club. I'm currently using this account for FUT 15 without an issue (I can access FUT and play as normal), however, every time I try to access the Web App with either account I get the "No Ultimate Team" message.

    I am clearly a returning player and am still able to play FUT 15 :|
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • When trying to switch personas, from my PS4 account to my Xbox One account, the Web App just re-initializes my Ultimate Team on the PS4 persona. Haven't been able to access my Xbox account.
  • Madden
    59 posts Park Captain
    Here's my problem with a short video.


    same problem here but i've played FUT 15 on xbox one and 360 and still get this problem... joke
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bet Vancouver workday is almost over and we won't hear a thing
  • DS9269 wrote: »
    I can't search at the moment. I get this message:8dc3a5fbef.png

    It worked fine yesterday.. this morning it started to happen every hour or so. Now it happens every time I try to search for anything.
    Have the same problem
  • RSB23
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This year, accounts with no matches or only a few can't enter to web app. It's good, because the cheats accounts will be out of the web.

    But then, I don't understand why the real accounts of the people are punished in the gap generation (all the guys like me than can't trade in PS4 and have this system for play to 16). if you have played a lot of matches in a account, you deserved to choose what market in Sony or Microsoft you would play
  • I think its because the PC version of the web app isn't up but every time I try to load it I get the "Login Unavailable, Sorry there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were unable to verify your FUT 16 Data" screen.
    Bit annoyed, particularly if its because the PC version isn't up yet.
  • IamFrench wrote: »
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

    Same problem.
    Problem is fixed for me.
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    Darlia wrote: »
    First it told me my club name that I have used had profanity or something "Old Fartz FC" not that big a deal really, but now it says I have to play FIFA 16 to get access to the transfer market.
    8e915f6f9fe07ee0069a2f68a24116af.png

    I have the same thing but it says continue on the Xbox 360
    Have the same thing but it tells me to continue playing on ps4 to unlock

  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheKillers wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

    Same problem.
    Problem is fixed for me.

    Same, Thanks

  • Wiscowisco wrote: »
    I was so pumped to be offered and accept a free gift (Gold Pack); however, it really sucks when it never actually shows up. Is anyone else accepting the free gift....then not getting it?

    Yes me!! Didn't even get my 4 starter packs!!

  • DanCamps wrote: »
    When trying to switch personas, from my PS4 account to my Xbox One account, the Web App just re-initializes my Ultimate Team on the PS4 persona. Haven't been able to access my Xbox account.

    You can tell which persona you are on by your name on the leader boards, your club name or by not being able to select that persona.

    173125.png

    please let us know if you are in fact stuck on the PS4 account.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    when will we be able to successfully use other accounts on the web app instead of being told they are 'unverified'
    @Rob @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2015
    DanCamps wrote: »
    When trying to switch personas, from my PS4 account to my Xbox One account, the Web App just re-initializes my Ultimate Team on the PS4 persona. Haven't been able to access my Xbox account.

    You can tell which persona you are on by your name on the leader boards, your club name or by not being able to select that persona.

    173125.png

    please let us know if you are in fact stuck on the PS4 account.

    i have an issue where i have two ps4 accounts and i cannot switch from one to the other, so i am stuck on one account and cant access the other one :/
    any help?

    355974a4cd86bca108c11d6aebb886f8.png
    e325299bc8a42f277794ed39508c1cf5.png
    0ea611fddfd5fb34bd7d6cc153f85476.png
    image one is the one im stuck on, image 2 is the one i want to get on, image 3 is the error i get when i try to switch

    @FUTWebHelp1
  • TheKillers wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

    Same problem.
    Problem is fixed for me.

    Same, Thanks

    Fixed for me as well
  • DanCamps wrote: »
    When trying to switch personas, from my PS4 account to my Xbox One account, the Web App just re-initializes my Ultimate Team on the PS4 persona. Haven't been able to access my Xbox account.

    You can tell which persona you are on by your name on the leader boards, your club name or by not being able to select that persona.

    173125.png

    please let us know if you are in fact stuck on the PS4 account.

    Yes @FUTWebHelp1, I am stuck. If I try to change persona, the service starts up again on my PS4 persona.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @FUTWebHelp1

    Any news on fixing this bug?
    0ea611fddfd5fb34bd7d6cc153f85476.png
  • MBABAX
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    Could you fix the CLUB NAME ERROR TOO SHORT
      plz ? >:)
    Post edited by MBABAX on
  • Rnuduh
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    Just went on early access and it reset my FUT club, lost everything and now when I go on the web app it says that I need to buy fifa 16 to use the web app.
Sign In or Register to comment.