Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• First it told me my club name that I have used had profanity or something "Old Fartz FC" not that big a deal really, but now it says I have to play FIFA 16 to get access to the transfer market.
    8e915f6f9fe07ee0069a2f68a24116af.png
    Viytalic wrote: »
    I get this The web app works perfectly for me in all other areas, however my xbox one account gets told it needs to play FUT 16 through console in order to gain access to the transfer market.
    Any answers for this yet??? I have the same problem.
    02OTSt1.png

Unfortunately, if you are seeing this message you will have to wait until you have played FUT 16 on console.
  • ContraCode64
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    I already have a purchased card stuck in my trade pile that crashes the app everytime I click on it.
  • RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    I keep getting the application error when searching for a player, is there any way to fix this?
  • KieranS
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    second account "kieranshaw93" can't access the transfer list due to needing to play fut 16 on xbox one first, main account "II K1ERAN II" can't be switched via switch persona due to an error saying not able to verify your fut 16 data. both have been established for years.
    Both linked to the same Origin account.

Edit: Played the closed BETA on second acccount "kieranshaw93" if that helps.
  • Thatcher69
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    JkashZZ wrote: »
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

This on my PS4 account.
    "name too short" on my Xbox account.
    Other account has send me a security code 4 times and I'm still waiting.

Same old same old :D
  • Raspu71nG wrote: »
    i get this error.

i played fifa 13 UT and 14 UT, not much fifa 15UTybIwyND.png

• ive just sold 2 players for 350 and 450 coins however ive not got my coins and when I discarded a player that wasn't selling my coins got deducted
  • 660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png
    how resolve?
  • duf wrote: »
    I can log into the App on my phone but it won't go past the "Getting Started" Screen. Assuming that will change tomorrow since that is when Early Access starts.

I doubt. I can login to mobile app on the old account that can login to web app also, but on the one where web app doesnt work i cant get past getting started screen on mobile app

You cannot start your FUT 16 club on the companion app. Eligible returning FUT 15 users will be able to start their club on the Web app. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the console release.
  • TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Welp...now instead of getting the "your 16 data cannot be verified" error message, I'm just getting a blank stadium screen when I refresh the web app, regardless of which browser I am using. Progress?
    duf wrote: »
    I can log into the App on my phone but it won't go past the "Getting Started" Screen. Assuming that will change tomorrow since that is when Early Access starts.

I doubt. I can login to mobile app on the old account that can login to web app also, but on the one where web app doesnt work i cant get past getting started screen on mobile app

You cannot start your FUT 16 club on the companion app. Eligible returning FUT 15 users will be able to start their club on the Web app. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the console release.

How are "eligible returning FUT 15 users" defined?

• Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You guys will try to fix the "We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data." error right? Because I have played Fifa 15 on pc but cannot access the webapp for my pc account
  • ig0r132 wrote: »
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 All people who can not open the Web App it now , win the packs that everyone who is accessing are earning ?

If you are a returning user but cannot get in to the web app, you will get your packs on console when you start your FUT 16 club.
  • Shockerhippy
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sold a number of items on the web app but didn't receive the coins. also quick sold a few players and my coin balance actually reduced. It wasn't a great deal of an amount but every little helps at the start of the game. ps3 by the way
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero

I know, but read my previous post on 1st site.
    I know i cant login to companion app without web first, but i got this probpem on the account where i created fut club in 15. I also logged in to companion 15 app with it. However i must state that i did it few days ago
  • Shockerhippy
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    leardog wrote: »
    ive just sold 2 players for 350 and 450 coins however ive not got my coins and when I discarded a player that wasn't selling my coins got deducted
    just posted the same issue mate.

• benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. We have started looking at all the issues and we will do our best to get them resolved quickly if we can!

Thanks!

• King Studley
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
  • I played 15 on XB1, but traded it in a few months ago with the console. Getting 16 on PS4. Assume that means I'm ineligible for early web app, even though I've been a user for years?

Getting the following:

Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
  • Login Unavailable

"Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to"
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    cannot trade on web app and im on PS4?
  • HS
    1932 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep getting a message saying 'sorry the service you're trying to reach is unavailable at the moment'
    Any info???
  • BalthasarGerards
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    leardog wrote: »
    ive just sold 2 players for 350 and 450 coins however ive not got my coins and when I discarded a player that wasn't selling my coins got deducted
    just posted the same issue mate.
    I thought I was going crazy, but yes quickselling items makes you lose coins. Was doing it while Roma scored, so I found out after I sold most gold players. Now I have no items and no coins.

• Verstappen
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    After sell some players and discard other ones, i got the value of the discards and sells, but the coins are deducted some seconds after.

Origin: ValerianoGamarra

Edit: Selled more 1 player right now and not won my coins

@FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 can you save my life?
  • Transfer market was working fine last night and most of today, but now when i try and access it i get the same error as many others: 'sorry it looks like something went wrong and an unknown error has occured. Please refresh your browser to restart FUT web'
    Not sure if it helps, but the error first started when quickly refreshing the market to see if a cheap IF mahrez came up.
    Thanks
  • ig0r132
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    ig0r132 wrote: »
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 All people who can not open the Web App it now , win the packs that everyone who is accessing are earning ?

If you are a returning user but cannot get in to the web app, you will get your packs on console when you start your FUT 16 club.

@FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 I'm a returning player. Play a lot FUT15 and have a Squad on PS4 and PC, but i'm get the error Login Unavailable. I need wait to launch of game to can login in the web app? Need create a FUT16 Squad before can login to Web App? :(
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Right guys its not 9:15 in vancouver any more ;)
    Any update?
  • Just posted this into another thread:

"I was betting on two Rafinha's (RB - FC Bayern), each 350 coins. Both player cards I did not get in the end. The problem: I did not get back the coins I was betting (700 coins) either. You got to be kidding me! I want my hard earned coins back! Anyone else had a similar problem using the web app?"
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015

@FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 I'm a returning player. Play a lot FUT15 and have a Squad on PS4 and PC, but i'm get the error Login Unavailable. I need wait to launch of game to can login in the web app? Need create a FUT16 Squad before can login to Web App? :(

In my opinion, this is a bug. Because you are an eligible returning FUT 15 user. The developers should fix this because it's their mistake it doesn't work for you, and me.

@FUTWebHelp1 can you confirm you are working on a fix for eligible returning FUT 15 users?

• SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi @Rob @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2. Since you've been answering a few questions, I take my shot and see if I can get some feedback on my issue, which also some other dudes are experiencing.

I have the problem of the verifying ps4 account. I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16. Anyway, I was recognized as a returning FUT so I discard that being the problem.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I chose I will always be redirected to the 360 team.
    So, Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify my PS4 account thus it sends my back to the 360 team?

Thanks in advance.
  • Jay1905
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same problem with selling players and not receiving the coins.