Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It would be nice if you stop sending those **** captures of the error que ALL SEEN. They're not gonna fix it faster if you keep doing that and if anyone posts an update or another problem, It'll be lost amongst all the crap you keep copying over and over again, you people.

• Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
  • I get this The web app works perfectly for me in all other areas, however my xbox one account gets told it needs to play FUT 16 through console in order to gain access to the transfer market.

• I locked my account because I forgot my security question, I go on my xbox and nothing pops up saying if i want to reset my security question or unlock my account!
  • TtamLEX97 wrote: »
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

me too, i play fifa for pc on origin since 2012 with the same account
  • MrIceGuy
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also got the Verify 16 Issue ...
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    I just opened a pack and got a three gold pack inside but there is no artwork on the unlock item.
    c70f45d14ba845581f4ebf0db87ebdbb.png
  • I was so pumped to be offered and accept a free gift (Gold Pack); however, it really sucks when it never actually shows up. Is anyone else accepting the free gift....then not getting it?
  • Viytalic
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get this The web app works perfectly for me in all other areas, however my xbox one account gets told it needs to play FUT 16 through console in order to gain access to the transfer market.
    Any answers for this yet??? I have the same problem.
    02OTSt1.png
  • Alastair wrote: »
    I just opened a pack and got a three gold pack inside but there is no artwork on the unlock item.

Thanks for letting us know. This is just an art bug, you will still be able to claim the pack in the 'My Packs' section of the store as usual.
  • @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 how to fix the bug Login Unavailable?
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Viytalic wrote: »
    I get this The web app works perfectly for me in all other areas, however my xbox one account gets told it needs to play FUT 16 through console in order to gain access to the transfer market.
    02OTSt1.png

You need to do as the image says. Only verified accounts have access to the transfer market right away - this account will need to wait until it's been used on the console.
  • AM4N V
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Alastair wrote: »

Thanks for letting us know. This is just an art bug, you will still be able to claim the pack in the 'My Packs' section of the store as usual.

You reply to the smallest issue on here :neutral:
  • meu
    21 posts Ball Boy
    It says I need to play on the console to use the transfer list on the web app
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    Alastair wrote: »

Unfortunately a gold contracts pack appear in my packs not a gold pack as that said.
    8b5b9ac47cbe9a5c41cf923d59c9bcf6.png

That pack opened fine though.

Another artwork bug I found is with the SV Mattersburg Away Kit. I have it set as my away kit as you can see below:
    84ff8548bc658868360b6c385244b3b3.png
    a11660f90652f011286becacc4a9f88a.png
  • i don t have acess to the web app i don t know i always played fifa in the same console
    Viytalic wrote: »
    02OTSt1.png

ME TOO BRO
  • Maiky
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    TtamLEX97 wrote: »

Exact same problem!
    @Rob Please fix this!
  • Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. We have started looking at all the issues and we will do our best to get them resolved quickly if we can!
  • It's a joke. Can't even log in. Keep getting the "we can not verify your fut 16 data" message . It's so frustrating watching everyone start their ultimate teams and do their first fut drafts while So many people, including myself, are just screwed. There's nothing we can do, we just have to wait for whenever EA decide they want to fix it .
  • Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. We have started looking at all the issues and we will do our best to get them resolved quickly if we can!

My web app has been blank since yesterday evening and it has not been able to load up since.

There is another issue where it says Login Unavailable and that the Webapp is unable to verify.

There is also another issue that shows that there is No FUT on that account when said account has clearly played FUT 15 before August 1st with security question information already created.

Lastly, there an issue where some users cannot access the market, but I assume that that was intended?

Thanks!

• Martinn097
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    aex97 wrote: »

• Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey everyone,

Thank you
  • They could have developers standby 24 hours, eat steak everyday and they would still swim in the money.

But now we gotta wait till the devs get out of bed in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vancouver.. Because they aren't capable of delivering a bug free webapp

Would you rather they didn't make one in the first place?
    Of course there are going to be problems, you just need to suck it up and be a big boy

Yes it would be less frustrating than suffering the same problems every year.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    FunkyChuck wrote: »
    It's a joke. Can't even log in. Keep getting the "we can not verify your fut 16 data" message . It's so frustrating watching everyone start their ultimate teams and do their first fut drafts while So many people, including myself, are just screwed. There's nothing we can do, we just have to wait for whenever EA decide they want to fix it .
    Are you aware of the time differences?
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey everyone,

Thank you any chance itll be today?
  • @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 All people who can not open the Web App it now , win the packs that everyone who is accessing are earning ?
  • I created an account using Xbox one as an option but now it glitched and claims I made it with PS3, and now I tried again and apparently I have a PS4 web app account when I only have an xbox one account, I bought FP on the xbox store as well...
  • JkashZZ
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Please help me
    Post edited by JkashZZ on
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain

This.

This too. :/