Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Rob wrote: »
    Gerrard17 wrote: »
    @rob cmon man look how many people have problems

It's 9:15 am in Vancouver right now. I appreciate that you want to get on to the app asap and we'll work to make that happen but please be patient in the mean time. Thanks

You just say a word and full community will pay you guys 10x stake for no sleep at all until fix. Just see how many desperates are :)

Good luck though, hope you can find solution to this
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    @Yoshi

you're killing it on the trading boi. i was number 68 last night but you're on 100k+ now
  • Hi, I created an account about a month ago and the email is [email protected]
    I tried to access the web app, but unfortunately I know wrote this :" You don't have an account FUT" you know you help me? and also can you tell me if it's your problem or a problem of my account? Thank you.
  • Yoshi
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    @Yoshi

you're killing it on the trading boi. i was number 68 last night but you're on 100k+ now
    yeah but now i cant access the web app so gg
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

^

This is happening to my brother
  • i can't switch personas between PC and X One, when i do it, it still shows my PC account. i tried to do it on 3 PCs, on Chrome and Explorer and it's still the same. Please help me, my Origin ID is ckman1973
  • After i choose my squad, get this message:

Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
  • Joke of a company amount of money ea make a year and they can't run a web app?
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joke of a company amount of money ea make a year and they can't run a web app?

Its been released early, give them a break, bound to be problems
  • IamFrench
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

Same problem.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They could have developers standby 24 hours, eat steak everyday and they would still swim in the money.

But now we gotta wait till the devs get out of bed in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vancouver.. Because they aren't capable of delivering a bug free webapp

• Phoenix7G7
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Hi to community, I have FIFA 15 and FUT club, I opened new web app for FIFA 16 and it says that I don't have a club

"It looks like you don't have a FUT Club.
    Join the community of millions by purchasing FIFA 16 and creating your first Ultimate Team.
    "

FLpNulM.png

can someone help me to fix it? I have a club in FIFA 15 FUT
  • They could have developers standby 24 hours, eat steak everyday and they would still swim in the money.

But now we gotta wait till the devs get out of bed in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vancouver.. Because they aren't capable of delivering a bug free webapp

• Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joke of a company amount of money ea make a year and they can't run a web app?

Calm yourself eh?
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    They could have developers standby 24 hours, eat steak everyday and they would still swim in the money.

Would you rather they didn't make one in the first place?
    Of course there are going to be problems, you just need to suck it up and be a big boy
  • vale185
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    5tMFzL.png

i have got this problem, how can i fix it?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    i cannot access my main account on the web app, i get this everytime - not letting me switch accounts
    a63b2a1e9370a41b4f664e62434bd435.png
  • SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    My case, and similar cases. @Rob @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

I completely understand about the verifying issue, but it would be nice to know if the persona switching thing is related to that.
    I work in a dev company myself, so I understand your shoes besides our shoes.
    That's it. Thank you!
    SebUn21 wrote: »
    I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?
    ckman1973 wrote: »
    i can't switch personas between PC and X One, when i do it, it still shows my PC account. i tried to do it on 3 PCs, on Chrome and Explorer and it's still the same. Please help me, my Origin ID is ckman1973
    Sarper77 wrote: »
    I can't switch to my PC persona on Web APP,When i click on PC it relaunches in my previously used persona(PS3 and PS4 persona)I don't think the team you have in PS4 and PC are same right? Any help?
  • 660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

• AM4N V
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    IamFrench wrote: »
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

Same problem.

Come on Mr French, you're close to ChuBoi tell him we're suffering :(

I need my to trade :(
  • 660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png