Can't login on the fut 16 web app.

I tried to login onto FUT 16 Web App today and I got the following error after choosing the console I am in : "
Login Unavailable
Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ."

Screenshot_13.png

Comments

• TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    It looks like quite a few people are getting this error (myself included). It isn't just you.
  • Just_Unfair
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    Yea my buddys is like this too
  • Ive got the same, i hope there is a fix for it
  • same issue
  • same for me
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    With a lot of people trying to get on, and the app just coming online, there will likely be connection issues. Saying that, it works fine for me. Wait and try again later.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Same here. Don't understand how it's inly affecting some people.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Even the EA Answers HQ is closed for maintenance now! What a joke.
  • FC Intl
    Hibee wrote: »
    Even the EA Answers HQ is closed for maintenance now! What a joke.

Its the first day man, relax. Its a new app, AND millions of people will be trying to get on.
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I read somewhere that your FUT needs to be created before 1st August. New created Ultimate Teams need to login into Fifa 16 first.
  • FC Intl
    I read somewhere that your FUT needs to be created before 1st August. New created Ultimate Teams need to login into Fifa 16 first.

Correct.

Only established clubs can access the web app before the game launch.
  • ranj101
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My club was created in 2012
  • LUFC_96
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mr Mac wrote: »
    Ive got the same, i hope there is a fix for it

• Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried for a couple hours last night and an hour this morning and still no luck :( please hurry up ea, I want my free daily gifts haha
  • ranj101
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The struggle is real ;)
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    ranj101 wrote: »
    The struggle is real ;)

First world problems eh haha
  • Same for me
  • same
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    Same here. 2011 Account.
  • if you are flagged as a coinbuyer/botuser you can not login. after release of the game it is possible. thats what the hotline says.
  • I understand that millions of people want to get in and that servers may be stuck. But when you realise EA is a multimillion if not billion dollar company and we are having the same problem every year, why can't they use some of that money to build or create a server that allows so much players to get in at the same time, so it is our money well spend..
  • about what snydcch said, can everyone here confirm he's been flagged?? because I haven't been flagged, only warned.
  • Fedde wrote: »
    about what snydcch said, can everyone here confirm he's been flagged?? because I haven't been flagged, only warned.
    Warned = flagged

• "if you are flagged as a coinbuyer/botuser you can not login. after release of the game it is possible. thats what the hotline says." Well, I'm not flagged and still can't login... Get the exact problem as sytu
  • oh sorry then, English isn't my first language. But on Live Chat they said it was because of high traffic, and that it would work for everyone later aswell
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fedde wrote: »
    oh sorry then, English isn't my first language. But on Live Chat they said it was because of high traffic, and that it would work for everyone later aswell

Live chat staff are incompetent and don't have any clue. Cheap labor from India
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, it's ok. It's not supposed to be fully functional until the 17th. :rolleyes: <--bring back my emote please
  • Blackdog37
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015

I created my club in 2011, played FUT 15 a lot this year and i have never bought coins or used a bot yet i still get a log in error so both these theories are ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Crowie
    1366 posts Professional
    I was in last night to set up and this morning (7-8am UK) but haven't been able to access since about 11am today. Sounds like it's struggling to cope with volume of users. Which is a bit worrying as we are no where near peak capacity yet.
  • They are clueless, but the EA people on the hotline are too aren't they? spoke to one of them once, absolutely clueless. Also, they would probably say that it's for that particular reason if it isn't because it just isn't fully released yet
This discussion has been closed.