Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Please stop tagging those accounts in posts/bumping the thread with the same issue. It explains in the first post when the people behind the accounts are available.
  • DadBod
    6304 posts Big Money Move
    Any update?? I can't open my fut founder account web app?
  • Same issue here - Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.

Also, companion app on iOS8.1.4, doesn't go any further than the 'getting started' link which is a simple redirect.

Played FUT, for only a few games when just released on ps4.

What is the solution?
  • DJTurtle
    64 posts Park Captain
    for me it's working on pc but it's not working on my Galaxy s4 (ya we are poor xD)
  • The web app keeps saying that it is unable to verify my FUT 16 data.
    Tried it for a couple hours last night and an hour just now and still the same.
    Great to see it back though :)

Same Problem
  • https://gyazo.com/9c9e14a0d120f84cc80808ef50067a57 got this problem since yesterday when i try to log in on my XB1 Account , but i can log in on my Origin account (diferent emails).
  • ale85bg wrote: »
    Tried yet another browser:
    Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
    Can someone confirm if this happens just to people not having played FUT 15 and why?
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

Thanks.

having exactly the same issue!
  • SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone with the same problem? Or someone with any idea?
    SebUn21 wrote: »
    Hi.

I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?

Just a few caps:

Click to change the persona. You can See my 360 team, since Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_28_a_m.png

Then, I select my PS4 persona. Team from September 2015:
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_50_a_m.png

Yes, I'm sure.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_16_00_a_m.png

Nice, it's gonna change and tell me it can't verify my PS4 account...
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_48_a_m.png

Aaaaaand it's my 360 team again. Team from Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_59_a_m.png

Ideas?

Thank you, guys!

Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
    Can someone confirm if this happens just to people not having played FUT 15 and why?

Thanks.
    I got Fifa 15 because of EA Access on my xbox1 account , i'm playing it since 1 month , and got the same problem , in the Origin account asociated to that email , got fifa since fifa 11 to fifa 15 and i can't enter too , i think it's a problem on accounts which has the same email for diferent plataforms like me (i got the same email on Origin and XB1 Accounts)

• ut16vtni8ucqxd.png

Cant even login to anything...
  • I am not able to get into the web app final step. I can log in but after I select which FUT 15 club to use (I upgraded to PS4) and hit continue I get the following message: WGpP9.jpg

I have refreshed my browser multiple times since yesterday and still get the same message.
  • DadBod
    6304 posts Big Money Move
    Still no fix??
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    i just get to welcome back choose your platform ,i choose ps4 then continue and the screen goes black , done this since yesterday any ideas?
  • Transferred from ps3 to ps4 during fifa 15. Being told my login data can't be verified.
  • My web app was fine, but now I'm receiving this:

Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_16_26_39.png
  • Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    99f61a90acb2562ef1b3294914825e54.png
    Getting this issue
  • Why I can't eneter in the transfer marktet? The app say continue to play in FUT 16. Please help
  • when i try to login its just giving me a black screen, even if i wait for like 10 mins
  • 1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.
  • Everytime I try to switch Persona it gives me an error saying I need to refresh the web app. Any ideas to fix this?
  • ImDstnyy
    7132 posts Big Money Move
    Skillls24 wrote: »
    Same issue here - Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.

Also, companion app on iOS8.1.4, doesn't go any further than the 'getting started' link which is a simple redirect.

Played FUT, for only a few games when just released on ps4.

What is the solution?

Same here, and i plsy Fut since Fifa 12, my PSN: mahinho00

• IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the screen I get when trying to load the Web App on my PS4 account, have gotten this since I tried logging in last night, have tried every browser and have tried using a different computer.

9716c6739d7bb8589965ad9178580366.png

I can however log into my XB1 account without any problems at all
  • Lloydie
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone with the same problem? Or someone with any idea?
    Hi.

I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?

Just a few caps:

Click to change the persona. You can See my 360 team, since Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_28_a_m.png

Then, I select my PS4 persona. Team from September 2015:
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_50_a_m.png

Yes, I'm sure.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_16_00_a_m.png

Nice, it's gonna change and tell me it can't verify my PS4 account...
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_48_a_m.png

Aaaaaand it's my 360 team again. Team from Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_59_a_m.png

Ideas?

Thank you, guys!
    Exact same for me.

Login Unavailable

Thanks.

I have played a lot of FUT 15 on both the Xbox One and PS4 and i get the same error as you so i don't think it's directly got to do with not playing FUT 15 at all.
  • I've played FIFA 15 and 14 but can't access the app. It lets me into the selection menu of the console, then doesn't let me in.
  • TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blackdog37 wrote: »
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Login Unavailable

Thanks.

I have played a lot of FUT 15 on both the Xbox One and PS4 and i get the same error as you so i don't think it's directly got to do with not playing FUT 15 at all.

This is good to know. It seems like it's affecting an awful lot of people--hundreds of folks have said on the EA Answers site they're being affected by this glitch, so hopefully EA is listening and working on a fix.
  • @rob cmon man look how many people have problems
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Gerrard17 wrote: »
    @rob cmon man look how many people have problems

It's 9:15 am in Vancouver right now. I appreciate that you want to get on to the app asap and we'll work to make that happen but please be patient in the mean time. Thanks
  • Here's my problem with a short video.
  • I can't switch to my PC persona on Web APP,When i click on PC it relaunches in my previously used persona(PS3 and PS4 persona)I don't think the team you have in PS4 and PC are same right? Any help?