If you're having trouble with the app please post in this thread.
The more information you can provide, the better the chance of finding a solution. The following accounts will be primarily monitoring the thread during PST office hours.@FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2
Please keep in mind these accounts are specifically
for web issues.How to save HAR logs on Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and go to desired page
How to save HAR logs on Firefox:
2. Right-click anywhere on the webpage
3. Click "Inspect Element"
4. There should be a red circle directly under the Search symbol, which means the Network log is being recorded
• If this circle is black, click on it to start recording the Network log (it will then turn red)
5. Proceed with your task
6. When finished, right-click anywhere under the Network tab
7. Click "Save as HAR with content" and save the HAR log in a location on your PC
• Ensure that the file type ends in ".har"
Download Mozilla Firefox (
Frequently Asked QuestionsActive Issues we are investigating
1. The latest version already comes with Firebug installed
2. If not, go to to download the latest version of Firebug
3. Startup Firefox and download the NetExport extension for Firebug (
4. Scroll down to the latest date and choose the .xpi file (i.e. - netExport-0.9b7.xpi)
5. When you want to start recording HAR logs, click on the Firebug icon at the top right of the page and Firebug will open up from the bottom. Click on the "Net" tab
6. Next to "Export" there is a circle button - make sure that button is grey and not green (if it is green, Auto Export is turned on. Click it to turn it off)
7. When finished, click on "Export" -> "Save As..." and choose a location on your computer to save the HAR file (make sure the file name ends in .har)
8. After saving, click "Clear" on Firebug to refresh the request list
- Established Date was reset for some usersEstablished Date
- If you logged in to Xbox One Early Access with the one of these affected personas before September 21st at 5pm Pacific Time, your Established Date/FUT Founder status would have been reset, and you would not have received your Returning User Packs. We are looking at the accounts that were affected by this, and ways of fixing them.
- The accounts should have been compensated for returning user rewards packs. The fix for the established date is ongoing.
-Locked Accounts because of Security Question
- Users should be able to create a security question on FUT 16 Console/PC to gain access to the web app.Access to the Transfer Market
- If your account can't access the Transfer Market, you will need to purchase FIFA 16 and login to FUT on Console/PC. Access to trading won't be immediate, and could take several days.
- Some accounts with previous FUT 15 history will be allowed to trade, while others will not. This is also true for accounts with multiple personas, as all persona data is treated separately in FUT 16.
- Playing FUT 15 will not give your FUT 16 account access to the Transfer MarketReturning User Access
- Web start has ended. Users will now be required to play FUT 16 to have access to the web app.EA Access
- Creating a brand new FUT 16 account in EA Access will not give you access to the Web App. You will need to purchase a full copy of FIFA 16 to access the FUT Web App. Any data created in your EA Access trial of FUT 16 will carry over into the full game.Persona Selector
- If you have multiple personas, you will see an icon in the top right to change between them. The persona selector will default to the persona you are not currently logged into.
- Because of the split between console generations in FUT 16, all returning users have the option of creating a PS3/Xbox 360 or a PS4/Xbox One FUT 16 team, depending on which platforms they played on in FUT 15. Once your account is created, it will be tied to that platform, with no shared data between the two.FIFA Points
- PC accounts share FIFA Points between all versions of FUT. Any points purchased on a PC Account will be usable on the web app in FUT 16.
- Xbox and PlayStation users will need to transfer their FIFA Points from FUT 15 to FUT 16 consoles once they have the full game.Profanity Error When Creating a Club
- Unfortunately, some words are filtered and won’t be able to be used as a club name. Because FUT is a global game, some words have a different context in other languages. If you receive the profanity error when creating your FUT 16 Club, please try another name.Blank Screen (Web App wont load)
- There will be a proper error message for users in this scenario included in the next update to the app. Unfortunately, this only happens to users who do not have access to the Web App due to bans and club wipes in FUT 15.Companion App Access
- If you are seeing a screen on the Companion App that tells you that you don’t have an account, login to FUT 16 Console.Having trouble loading the web app?
- If you are experiencing issues loading the web app please try the following:
1. Make sure your flash player is up to date.
2. Clearing your browser cache
3. Turning off your browser extensions