►►► The Serie A Lounge (14/15) ◄◄◄

Comments

• Keith
    2390 posts Moderator
    Okay but I need a decision by tomorrow and if I don't have it then I may just have to choose someone! :)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Just read a brief interview with Berlusconi and seems like Milan's new stadium is not happening and that Milan are staying at the San Siro.

Any thoughts about this topic from the milanisti?
  • AIeks
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    Just read a brief interview with Berlusconi and seems like Milan's new stadium is not happening and that Milan are staying at the San Siro.

Any thoughts about this topic from the milanisti?
    *sigh* What can i say? So now it appears that Berlu or someone has upset the people who own the ground in which the new stadium was supposed to be built. ''We are happy to stay at the San Siro'' eh?

I dont think the deal has officially fell through, but in all honesty all im waiting for now is the official announcement for the sale of 48% of the shares of Milan to Bee.

Maybe he can sort this club out a little bit, one can only hope. Besides if i remember right the new stadium was only supposed to have 48,000 seats. So maybe it's not ''all bad''.

• juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    I am away on vacation now in Panama so I'm very late in saying this, but the Milan derby was exciting. I despise Guarin but his goal was really fantastic. Milan midfielders also played very well throughout the match.
  • HamzasEgo
    643 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't trust any Silvio says

Might just be trying to lower the price being asked by the city. Plus they made such a big show about the new stadium, I can't see them backing out. Maybe a different location.
  • RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    Rube will lose to City tomorrow more than likely, they have played fantastically so far. Could be 3/4 goal margin
  • ForzaJuveee
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Rube will lose to City tomorrow more than likely, they have played fantastically so far. Could be 3/4 goal margin
    Not a chance we'll lose that much
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

What's happened to this lounge?

Full of Inter fans name calling and acting like kids.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    I'm down to create the UT16 Serie A Lounge. :)
    @Keith

I sent Keith a message as well since he said he needed an answer today but if you guys want a vote or w/e that's fine I guess. :)
  • RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain

Just stating what I think. You were lucky as hell to get even a point at home to Chievo. Once again the referee was there to give a helping hand. Always the same domestically as easy to fix.

City have scored loads of goals even without Aguero.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Even though Juve have been in bad form i think it will be a close game.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Has someone hacked your account?
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    I will be cheering for the blues obviously, but I think it will be a close one. Juve are usually better as underdogs, and City will be missing some key players.

With that being said, I would not be surprised if Juve finish third as Sevilla are a good team.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    1Claudio9 wrote: »

Shut up you ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

That better? :joy:
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    1Claudio9 wrote: »

Shut up you ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

That better? :joy:
    Yeah its the real one
  • Alemas_2012
    17174 posts World Class

For the sake of our lounge I hope that Inter won't win the title... :joy:
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

For the sake of our lounge I hope that Inter won't win the title... :joy:

I just hope that the new lounge owner uses the ban hammer with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stirrers...
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Just stating what I think. You were lucky as hell to get even a point at home to Chievo. Once again the referee was there to give a helping hand. Always the same domestically as easy to fix.

What about the penalty given to Inter and the one denied to Carpi? Or the penalty not given on Pogba against Chievo? I guess you conveniently forgot those episodes.
  • AIeks

What about the penalty given to Inter and the one denied to Carpi? Or the penalty not given on Pogba against Chievo? I guess you conveniently forgot those episodes.
    They are just trolls Volpe, dont bother with them. Just try to ignore them, it's hard, but that the only way we ever get rid of them.

• VolpeDiFuoco_10
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »

They are just trolls Volpe, dont bother with them. Just try to ignore them, it's hard, but that the only way we ever get rid of them.

I know. You're right.

I was just a bit bored at work and tried to give it a shot. :)
  • AIeks

I know. You're right.

Lol

• AIeks
    Rick i dont think there is any need for a vote, if you want to be the new lounge owner, as it seems all the regulars here are down for you to be the owner, me included. :)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Rick i dont think there is any need for a vote, if you want to be the new lounge owner, as it seems all the regulars here are down for you to be the owner, me included. :)

Yeah, for the record I'm fine with Rick as the lounge owner as well. :)
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

I know. You're right.

Lol

I have a Finn in front of me. He seems like a nice guy but in 4/5 months we only exchanged 10 words max!
  • AIeks

I know. You're right.

Lol

I have a Finn in front of me. He seems like a nice guy but in 4/5 months we only exchanged 10 words max!
    Well, it's not me that's for sure! You'd be trying to run away from me, as i would be trying to talk to you about football all the time :D

Maybe you should google some finnish words and the pronunciation, then just surprise him!

• I vote for rick, rick is a cool guy that gets all the ladies from what I've heard.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

I vote for rick, rick is a cool guy that gets all the ladies from what I've heard.

Aw you guys. :blush:

Keith messaged me back and said I had his blessing. :)
  • Alemas_2012
    17174 posts World Class
    I vote for Rick as well.
    I hope I won't regret voting a milanista for lounge owner! :smiley:
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Rick wrote: »

I vote for rick, rick is a cool guy that gets all the ladies from what I've heard.

Aw you guys. :blush:

Keith messaged me back and said I had his blessing. :)

So will this be your third year as lounge owner after a 2 year break?
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

I know. You're right.

Lol

Well, it's not me that's for sure! You'd be trying to run away from me, as i would be trying to talk to you about football all the time :D

Maybe you should google some finnish words and the pronunciation, then just surprise him!

Pity you don't work here mate.

Feel free to send me any suggestions via PM to break the ice. ;)