Well so i played a few demo games...

leon1309
4198 posts National Call-Up
And now i am having real trouble playing fifa 15 :) I mean i can still play fairly well (but just, as i seemed ot have lost the feel for the gameplay), but the finishing...lol...seems i am puting every shot over the bar now...I know i could get back into it, but so far along the season just does not seem worth it.

Anyone tried fifa 15 after playing 16 for a while? What are your impresions-comparison?

Comments

• leon1309
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    p.s.
    And every year it hurts not to be able to take atleast one player with me into next season... :)

• Carlo
    1450 posts Professional
    leon1309 wrote: »
    p.s.
    And every year it hurts not to be able to take atleast one player with me into next season... :)

Well I also feel bad leaving my Ronaldo every year :D
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Imagine carrying over a MOTM @Arkadiusz Milik

E: How th f works mentioning Milik here....
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Imagine carrying over a MOTM @Arkadiusz Milik

E: How th f works mentioning Milik here....

@Arkadiusz ;Milik
    just put a HTML-spacetag between his 2 names like this: e5895be94c0f4088b703aa009eb08043.png
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    Ok, so the dropdown menu is buggy lol.
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Yeah exactly same thing happened to me, after playing demo non stop since the release, i tried yesterday to play an online game on fut 15 and yeah i really felt the difference, and my finishing was horrible
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    I went on FIFA 15, I played insane football but I just got countered the **** out of.

Playing the computer gives you the freedom to play good football, whereas pacey counter kids do not.
  • I definitely prefer the demo over Fifa 15.
  • Carlo
    1450 posts Professional
    Dowls wrote: »
    I went on FIFA 15, I played insane football but I just got countered the **** out of.

Playing the computer gives you the freedom to play good football, whereas pacey counter kids do not.

Are you kidding me with that post mate ? Pacey kids are way easier than Legendary AI with 75 % possession , 100 % tackle accuracy and 100 + bs goals
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Havent played Fifa 15 since the Demo is out. But there are only 2 days to go for EA Access :)
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    Dowls wrote: »

Are you kidding me with that post mate ? Pacey kids are way easier than Legendary AI with 75 % possession , 100 % tackle accuracy and 100 + bs goals

I find scoring in both pretty easy, defensively i'm way better on the demo vs legendary than i am pace abusers.