Please actually do it this time EA

3twqdb9r.png
Please EA, actually do that this year instead of writing about it and then let every Youtuber have his accounts with millions of coins

Comments

• emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really hope they will ban all these youtubers. I really want a healthy FUT this year.
  • emperior wrote: »
    I really hope they will ban all these youtubers. I really want a healthy FUT this year.

• A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pretty strict this year.

I like.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully when they wipe on, they DO NOT GIVE the fps back !!!
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty strict this year.

I like.

They said the same last year.

One can only hope.
  • We will find out in a week, would be hilarious if the 1st fifa 16 video of Ws2/Nepenthez/Fangs and other got the similar 'if you want to buy cheap and reliable coins...'
  • DIRTY 230
    84 posts Park Captain
    "Increased Bans for Coin Promotion

In order to fairly regulate player prices and better ensure a level playing field, we will adopt stricter bans on coin promoters. Going forward, the FIFA accounts of coin promoters will receive a permanent FIFA online ban."

Lets hope so EA
  • xLeex82x
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If it's an account ban they'll just create a new account. IP ban can be worked around by not having a static IP. If someone does have a static IP and that gets banned then anyone else in the household wouldn't be able to play (say a kid got banned and then the parents can't play EA games).

So how could they possibly implement the banning system. Surely no one uses their real account for doing these things.
  • Foregone Conclusion
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    xLeex82x wrote: »
    If it's an account ban they'll just create a new account. IP ban can be worked around by not having a static IP. If someone does have a static IP and that gets banned then anyone else in the household wouldn't be able to play (say a kid got banned and then the parents can't play EA games).

So how could they possibly implement the banning system. Surely no one uses their real account for doing these things.
    Could ban the console mac address. That would work. But then the yotubers would just hide their club name in their videos etc
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    Some are already hiding them I think and people watching their videos are also helping them, so please don't go watch their videos or as soon as you see coin promotion you stop it
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    It should be as soon as we see a coin promoter who doesn't hide name, we post the vid on this forum, a mod see it and contact ea and then immediate ban without question
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every offence shown on there should result in permanent online ban from all EA games.
  • Max Mustermann
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Remove licence to produce fifa videos if promoting coin sites, easy as that @Rob
  • DIRTY 230
    84 posts Park Captain
    ^ Agreed. This would be so easy if EA striked the youtube videos of coin promoters.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remove licence to produce fifa videos if promoting coin sites, easy as that

+100000

Oh give me these tears EA
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    So you need a licence to put fifa vis on youtube, thought anyone could
  • As long as EA doesn´t want to take them down, everyone could.

And even those coin-promoting Youtubers promoted Fifa as well and generated millions of views on EA´s game, so EA wouldn´t strike them for promoting coins. I don´t even know if EA COULD strike them, that´s like striking somebody for having adverts on twitch or something like that, I don´t think EA could win the lawsuit on that
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    As long as EA doesn´t want to take them down, everyone could.

And even those coin-promoting Youtubers promoted Fifa as well and generated millions of views on EA´s game, so EA wouldn´t strike them for promoting coins. I don´t even know if EA COULD strike them, that´s like striking somebody for having adverts on twitch or something like that, I don´t think EA could win the lawsuit on that
    They could since they own the rights of the game
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    May be for the youtubers who get millions views, ea considers the free advertising they get from them offsets or is greater than the money they lose from coinsellers these promote?
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    As long as EA doesn´t want to take them down, everyone could.

:joy::joy::joy:

If EA say "hey youtube, take down x, x and x videos of FIFA" and youtube replies "no", and EA sues Youtube, EA wins. Simple as that. It's copyrighted stuff.
  • Max Mustermann
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    madmel wrote: »
    So you need a licence to put fifa vis on youtube, thought anyone could
    i guess its an open licence, anyone can put videos on youtube, what i mean is if someone promotes coins on youtube, make him suffer for that, no allowing him into making more fifa videos, you can contact google who checks said user everytime he uploads a video if it is a fifa video and deletes it right away
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    If someone breaks the code of conduct, they should be punished.

This time no middle ground, straight ban for illegal coin activity imo.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

+100000

• urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    emperior wrote: »

• urubuinflamante

+100000

• urubuinflamante
    Snipguy wrote: »
    If someone breaks the code of conduct, they should be punished.

This time no middle ground, straight ban for illegal coin activity imo.

• Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rather than Youtuber, they should focus first on coin farmers
    last year they said they'd ban them, but they didnt do any of that especially for PC it's so easy to spot the coin farmers guys if they really tried they would ban them easily
  • kunal123321
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Rather than Youtuber, they should focus first on coin farmers
    last year they said they'd ban them, but they didnt do any of that especially for PC it's so easy to spot the coin farmers guys if they really tried they would ban them easily

you tubers are a problem as well. By not banning you tubers, it sets a precedent, and makes it so that people think that it's ok.

Most mature people understand that coin buying and selling is immoral and more importantly can get you banned, but 10 year old timothy with his mom's credit card won't understand that if he sees his favorite youtubers promoting coins.