BIG NEWS INCOMING TODAY!

Comments

• schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What about pc ? :(

Separate markets for Intel and AMD processors.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Some of you dont realize how huge this is with the split markets...so bigtime!
  • What about pc ? :(

Separate markets for Intel and AMD processors.

:D
  • Dan_AFC90
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    COACH wrote: »

Much bigger news than drafts imo

• COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »

Much bigger news than drafts imo

Yep.

• Marclar
    53 posts Park Captain
    What does this mean for the prices or Ronaldo and Messi? will they still be a couple mill? or less this season?
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So you've got to log in first on the console before you can access the web app?
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good news. It's taken about 3 years but it seems EA finally cares about the transfer markets. Hopefully it's not all words. I'm hopeful tho.
  • Viytalic
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is the Web app transfer market also split?
    I have Fifa 15 on the 360. I assume i still have access to it on the web app before i buy Fifa 16 on the Xbox one?
  • Dan_AFC90
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marclar wrote: »
    What does this mean for the prices or Ronaldo and Messi? will they still be a couple mill? or less this season?

Around the million mark. Imagine the old FUT market with higher prices down to the fact theres so many more fut players now

• Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    [
    This is big news for anyone who plays FUT.

• So you've got to log in first on the console before you can access the web app?

Yeah, I remember seeing that.
  • Marclar
    53 posts Park Captain

I read this is only when u are new
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Jim wrote: »
    People saying this isn't big news are SEVERELY underrating the impact of split markets and wide ranges, plus web app trading with console verification. It basically creates a clean market for current gen consoles. Right back to the glory days of trading as much as you want without having to worry about the massive cheating.

Can someone please explain to me why this is good news? I'm not doubting it, just not sure I understand why a separate old/new gen market is good/bad/ugly?
  • Shadowgoal
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've played from FUT12 to FUT14 but not FUT15. Will I have access to the web app?
  • Marclar
    53 posts Park Captain

Around the million mark. Imagine the old FUT market with higher prices down to the fact theres so many more fut players now

i remember some years ago when Messi was 500k
  • BrieMine
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    So he said the 17th, Well that doesn't always mean it's not coming out before, could still easily be today. Remember they always like releasing it a day or two earlier to lower traffic when it comes live.
  • schwarzgelben

When there were pack glitches instead of coin glitches. Move along.
  • Azablucky
    4463 posts National Call-Up

I think it means that returning UT15 players will be able to use the web app earlier than newcomers. So people who are new have to login first.

• Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero

If you played FUT15, no.

You need to log on the console first only if you are new.
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite

Only if you aren't a returning FUT player.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Jim wrote: »
    People saying this isn't big news are SEVERELY underrating the impact of split markets and wide ranges, plus web app trading with console verification. It basically creates a clean market for current gen consoles. Right back to the glory days of trading as much as you want without having to worry about the massive cheating.

Can someone please explain to me why this is good news? I'm not doubting it, just not sure I understand why a separate old/new gen market is good/bad/ugly?

When there were pack glitches instead of coin glitches. Move along.

Thats incomparable. The XBOX 360 was shocking and resulted in that plus EA patched it. Stop hating because EA have all but killed coinsellers

• Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

"New players to FIFA Ultimate Team must play on console or PC before accessing the Transfer Market via the web app. "

Seems only new players have to do it
  • schwarzgelben
    Thats incomparable. The XBOX 360 was shocking and resulted in that plus EA patched it. Stop hating because EA have all but killed coinsellers

Good to see your posting is as embarrassing here as it was in the transfer thread. Coin sellers don't need to be killed, coin farmers and coin glitchers do.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero

Good to see your posting is as embarrassing here as it was in the transfer thread. Coin sellers don't need to be killed, coin farmers and coin glitchers do.

Are you stupid? This kills the glitchers / farmers, resulting in the coinsellers being stopped. Grow up kid...
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hmm can still see bots being used autobuyers
  • Leo
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015

Are you stupid? This kills the glitchers / farmers, resulting in the coinsellers being stopped. Grow up kid...
    Why are you presuming these people won't find a way toglitch coins on the new consoles?
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move

ABs are far from a problem right now, they were basically stopped in FUT 15
  • Dan_AFC90
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero

They've not been an issue in ages (And if EA have addressed the technical reasons for people being to glitch coins i'm sure they've sorted that)