RedDevil wrote: »
    comet213 wrote: »
    BCFC_SOTV wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=C-hoyfGLgfk

Football kingdom had the best goal nets

Pes 11 also had pretty good nets

And it was confirmed today that PES 2016 will have new awesome NEXT-GEN nets!

Take note EA, were not on PS2 anymore!!
    Next-gen?? It's same as last-gen.
    And I don't think Net graphic of FIFA is ps2 level. It just has bad physic effect.

You haven't seen it, lol, they haven't added it yet! But they've said they will try and add it in time for the Demo..

Source?

Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

"Let's see how many retweets this gets, but nets in #PES2016 look incredible. Hope we can get it into the demo for you net lovers ;) "

I can't think this tweet means Adding next-gen goal net.
    He just said "You'll see".

He says the nets in PES 2016 look incredible! And they will try and get them into the Demo for us to see, if not they will add them into the full game anyway..

He also says "dude it's crazy, even the cable that connects to the stands wiggle and sway! Proper football kingdom style." !!!

• comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite

And I don't think Net graphic of FIFA is ps2 level. It just has bad physic effect.

You haven't seen it, lol, they haven't added it yet! But they've said they will try and add it in time for the Demo..

Source?

Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

"Let's see how many retweets this gets, but nets in #PES2016 look incredible. Hope we can get it into the demo for you net lovers ;) "

He says the nets in PES 2016 look incredible! And they will try and get them into the Demo for us to see, if not they will add them into the full game anyway..

He also says "dude it's crazy, even the cable that connects to the stands wiggle and sway! Proper football kingdom style." !!!

Oh, It's interesting. I want to see the demo quickly
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional

Source?

Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

It's just that level of detail that is missing every year in fifa.
  • Steph3998
    1613 posts Play-Off Hero

Source?

Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

PES is listening to the fans, not FIFA...
    I'm exciting to see new PES 2016's nets, this will probably make their game very good :*
  • comet213
    Goal net physics still same as FIFA 15 in trailer.
    I hope improved goal net physics in retail product.
  • comet213
    edited July 2015

@RedDevil Hey, It's new net of PES 2016.
    I can't think this goal net is NEXT-GEN. I was disappointed.
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2015
    New goal net physics amazing in PES. I hope FIFA make something for this, next year. But FIFA is 60fps and PES has lower fps. Don't forget it...
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Who cares, just stop players from getting stuck in them. I have a striker stuck in one for half a game once.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2015

Looks cool to me, kinda like Football Kingdom! And heck of a lot better than Fifa's net physics!!
    Post edited by RedDevil on
  • BCFC_SOTV
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Looks cool to me, kinda like Football Kingdom! And heck of a lot better than Fifa's nty physics!!

Certainly is. I would be happy with something similar in Fifa 16.
  • comet213
    edited August 2015
    Goal net physic need HUGE improvement.
    Goal net movement is completely different with reallife.
    Goal net physic still stay in FIFA 10 level.
    This is 6 years old!
    Gn6ZO56.jpg
    LiXCITL.jpg
    eIRFds8.jpg

Goal net physics of Football Kingdom is better than FIFA.
    This is 11 years old game...

Post edited by comet213 on
  • shandy2009
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i double that the nets need to be harder, sometimes in real football games the ball is hitting the steel line at the bottom and you can head the sound or the net is that hard that the ball is coming back. although the high tension of the net istn the same as in real football. When you look close it hase 3 parts at the top where is looks more loose ind real football ist rock solid and not hanging down behind the crossbar
  • What I think is that on next gen consoles it is totally unrealistic that every shot that goes in, the goal lifts up and moves . I'm not talking about the net but the actual goal. It seems too dangerous especially in real life. You can't play with a goal that cannot hold its ground
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    What I think is that on next gen consoles it is totally unrealistic that every shot that goes in, the goal lifts up and moves . I'm not talking about the net but the actual goal. It seems too dangerous especially in real life. You can't play with a goal that cannot hold its ground

Yup, when EA add things they make sure they overdo them to the point they kill any Realism..
  • comet213
    edited September 2015

This is really good example.
    I want devs refer to this video and net physics of Football Kingdom.
  • rsclaret
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    shandy2009 wrote: »
    i double that the nets need to be harder, sometimes in real football games the ball is hitting the steel line at the bottom and you can head the sound or the net is that hard that the ball is coming back. although the high tension of the net istn the same as in real football. When you look close it hase 3 parts at the top where is looks more loose ind real football ist rock solid and not hanging down behind the crossbar
    Even with loose hanging nets there is a level of elasticity where the ball will literally spring off the netting rather than be smothered. The whole structure of the net needs to wobble supporting strings etc, otherwise the illusion isnt believable. EA had it nailed in 09.

• BCFC_SOTV
    rsclaret wrote: »
    shandy2009 wrote: »
    Even with loose hanging nets there is a level of elasticity where the ball will literally spring off the netting rather than be smothered. The whole structure of the net needs to wobble supporting strings etc, otherwise the illusion isnt believable. EA had it nailed in 09.

Blimey, I didn't get Fifa 09. How can they be so much better 6 years ago.
  • Eddie
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    The nets aren't elastic though, so they shouldn't spring like they were in FIFA 09. Don't think the net physics are too bad as they are, there's just a lack of variation in how they look.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eddie wrote: »
    The nets aren't elastic though, so they shouldn't spring like they were in FIFA 09. Don't think the net physics are too bad as they are, there's just a lack of variation in how they look.

I have them set to Tight by default.
  • rsclaret
    edited September 2015

Theres little or no feedback in the netting. If EA are trying to raise goal frames on impact they know somethings not quite right in their physics. 5:26 at their best in the series.
    Post edited by rsclaret on
  • Shaanxz
    22480 posts Club Captain
    rsclaret wrote: »

Theres little or no feedback in the netting. If EA are trying to raise goal frames on impact they know somethings not quite right in their physics.

Fifa 10 and 11 were on point
  • comet213
    edited September 2015
    Goal net type is also problem.
    Devs insist Goal net that hooked at 4 points only.
    This goal net is mainly used in Serie A.
    kvbQAts.jpg

More Goal net Type is needed.
    • Goal net that hooked at 2 points
      image.jpg
      Many teams are using this goal net.
      image.jpg
      image.jpg
      8889865.jpg
      8889627.jpg
    • Goal net that hooked at 3 points
      XeksIl9.jpg
    • Deep Goal net(In Santiago Bernabeu, Wembley ...)
      maxresdefault.jpg
      olympic-wembley-02.jpg
    • Small Mesh Goal net
      73bfdd2f50089dc632974e5e6e1c3cb5.png
      161133edeb2eedb008d4459613467dc3.png
      615.jpg

Post edited by comet213 on
  • rsclaret
    the deep nets from Aloha Park would look the part at Santiago Bernabeu and Wembley.
  • RobCavalcanti
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    Is anyone else disappointed after playing FIFA 16 (demo) and seeing the goalnet still looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️? -.- Things are getting worse every year because they improve the general game physics but the goalnet physics is the same for like 4~5 years. For a next-gen console graphics, I think it is an obligation for EA to fix this "PS2" bugged goalnet. Every shot that we score, even if the ball hits the inside top of the goal, it just slides to the bottom of the goal. COME. ON. It needs some REAL upgrade. SERIOUS.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is anyone else disappointed after playing FIFA 16 (demo) and seeing the goalnet still looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️? -.- Things are getting worse every year because they improve the general game physics but the goalnet physics is the same for like 4~5 years. For a next-gen console graphics, I think it is an obligation for EA to fix this "PS2" bugged goalnet. Every shot that we score, even if the ball hits the inside top of the goal, it just slides to the bottom of the goal. COME. ON. It needs some REAL upgrade. SERIOUS.

This year they degraded the net graphics too, Fifa 17 will be spent on just graphics i feel as Fifa 16 is just gameplay changes.
  • BCFC_SOTV
    Is anyone else disappointed after playing FIFA 16 (demo) and seeing the goalnet still looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Yes
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is anyone else disappointed after playing FIFA 16 (demo) and seeing the goalnet still looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Yes.

Good work OP you pointed out something in the game that I never really paid attention to. It's crazy how EA couldn't get the goal net physics in the game right after all these years. I mean, it's a Football game, there aren't as much things to code in the appearance of this game compared to other games like GTA V. It's already clear that most FIFA games are basically upgraded versions of previous FIFA games so EA has no excuses for downfalls like this. It just goes to show that not great effort is put into this series.

• K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    LOVE THIS POST!!!

Im all for attention to detail and FIFA misses out on ALOT of details.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    K.Nasa wrote: »
    LOVE THIS POST!!!

Im all for attention to detail and FIFA misses out on ALOT of details.

Yes thats true. The amount of details that are missing or wrong is much to high for a game that gets an update every year.
  • Shaanxz
    22480 posts Club Captain
    Just wait till the final game comes out for full graphics critique, the demo was only 2gb