91136 posts Moderator
    Karlos wrote: »
    3477f7047c54ef23cfa63ec26fbaeb5a.png

:joy:

But he'd be the first player we've signed to be on Fut :o

Highly doubt we'll sign him anyway, the reserves lost 4-3
  • o Shootz o
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Right guys I am officially announcing my retirement from the thread, ready to be moved on to the next host in the Fifa 16 section of the forums for whoever is picked to run it. Really don't have the time to do anything due to finding work. I'll tag @Rob to make sure he can go through the right process of choosing the next host in time for Fifa 16 section.
    superthumb.jpg
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    About dam time.
  • o Shootz o wrote: »
    Right guys I am officially announcing my retirement from the thread, ready to be moved on to the next host in the Fifa 16 section of the forums for whoever is picked to run it. Really don't have the time to do anything due to finding work. I'll tag @Rob to make sure he can go through the right process of choosing the next host in time for Fifa 16 section.
    superthumb.jpg

Batcave awaits
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll take it why not
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    time for me to shine I will lead this lounge into glory
  • o Shootz o
    mott1993 wrote: »
    o Shootz o wrote: »
    superthumb.jpg

Batcave awaits

My work awaits! Will hardly be on the forum for the foreseeable future
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    Sad to see you go @o Shootz o. Hopefully we never see you again (in a good way as that means Palace are successful). I assume you'll still be on the forums?

I'll make sure Rob is aware that a new lounge owner will be needed for FIFA 16. :)
  • o Shootz o
    Alastair wrote: »
    Sad to see you go @o Shootz o. Hopefully we never see you again (in a good way as that means Palace are successful). I assume you'll still be on the forums?

I'll make sure Rob is aware that a new lounge owner will be needed for FIFA 16. :)

If I get the time, currently working 10-6 and feeling so tired after work, might pop back in and say hi
  • Hicksy2011
    18899 posts World Class
    I mean almost all the work is the predictions thing so maybe Bala wouldn't be a bad idea if he wants to do it
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I mean almost all the work is the predictions thing so maybe Bala wouldn't be a bad idea if he wants to do it
    I wouldn't be against this, but very few people like Bala :lol:
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    I wouldn't be against this, but very few people like Bala :lol:
    #AnyoneButLard
  • Handy Andy
    6316 posts Big Money Move
    #lard4host
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    I nominate kie
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    I nominate kie
    Josh.gif-443994.jpg

(closest thing i could find to a thumbs up mert pal)

• Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    I seen your unedited post Kie.
  • WFCBagnall
    91136 posts Moderator
    I saw your unedited post Kie.

• KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    Yeah but have 3k posts and don't leave your house
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Yeah but have 3k posts and don't leave your house

Yeah because 3k is a lot compared to some people on here @WFCBagnall :joy:
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    I nominate @PintOfMagennis or @Cam to host the thread because they're talented fifa players and have respect for all users of the thread. Unlike @Karlos and his bronze lounge mate.
  • PintOfMagennis
    How am i talented fifa player when im not even on the same console as you so how do you know?? Appreciate the gesture kie pal but technically it would be a fraud to run this lounge, bit like shootz when we dont really belong here
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    How am i talented fifa player when im not even on the same console as you so how do you know?? Appreciate the gesture kie pal but technically it would be a fraud to run this lounge, bit like shootz when we dont really belong here
    I've seen your record Mert pal, it's glorious.

• PintOfMagennis
    I've seen your record Mert pal, it's glorious.

No its not!?!?!?

• Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    I nominate @PintOfMagennis or @Cam to host the thread because they're talented fifa players and have respect for all users of the thread. Unlike @Karlos and his bronze lounge mate.

You're the one who tried insulting me :joy:

• PintOfMagennis

Im also a bronze lounge mate, mate.
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional

You started this, you betrayed us.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

You started this, you betrayed us.

You drove us all out.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    I appreciate the acknowledgement Hicksy but we'll see, I wanted to do it the previous two years and it's gone to other people. One who gave up halfway through the season. Shootz in his defence did a pretty good job. But i'll continue to do the ELLL Prediction regardless of what happens.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    It should be that one Kilmarnock fan to run the thread imo
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Should be me imo
This discussion has been closed.