18623 posts World Class
    currently playing the second match - scores to follow shortly
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    EUR1

Second game:

JJ: 2

Sercs: 5

GG's mate, glad to finally get the second one played.
  • JJ
    2799 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    Sercs wrote: »
    EUR1

Second game:

was better than the first,

my controller DC'd for ur third but i doubt u could tell as the CPU charged u down as u scored so no worries
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    JJ wrote: »
    EUR1

Second game:

was better than the first,

my controller DC'd for ur third but i doubt u could tell as the CPU charged u down as u scored so no worries

Didn't realise it did, knew you had a problem at one stage so kept pausing it until I saw you were back.

• Mike_Pickford
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    I'm jumping on now @QceCapo and @ORANGEeffect05 . Shoot me an invite on Xbox when you want to play.
  • Sercs when will you be able to play?
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    @UTG Noticed that I should be on 5 games played, my other 3-1 loss to Pepe has not been included in the table. ;)

Also back on for games later.

• ORANGEeffect05
    20472 posts Club Captain
    I'm jumping on now @QceCapo and @ORANGEeffect05 . Shoot me an invite on Xbox when you want to play.

Off to go mountain biking, be back later

• Mike_Pickford
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    I have a few things I need to do today guys and once I go out I'll be gone for the rest of the day, so let me know if you're coming on. If not, I'd rather just head out now and get stuff done.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I have a few things I need to do today guys and once I go out I'll be gone for the rest of the day, so let me know if you're coming on. If not, I'd rather just head out now and get stuff done.

Same goes for me. If I don't hear word in about 30 min, I'm outta commission until the Masters is over (ie 5 hours or so).
  • UTG
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    zl Gshock wrote: »
    @UTG Noticed that I should be on 5 games played, my other 3-1 loss to Pepe has not been included in the table. ;)

Is that the table rather than the list?

If so could you do me a favour and PM @Hoban95 so he definitely sees it and amends (just in case he misses this post)?

• zl Gshock
    UTG wrote: »
    zl Gshock wrote: »

Is that the table rather than the list?

If so could you do me a favour and PM @Hoban95 so he definitely sees it and amends (just in case he misses this post)?
    Yes, confused me because it was recorded down in the list. I'll pm hoban.
  • JVI wrote: »
    Sercs when will you be able to play?

@Sercs
  • hoban95
    48578 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Updated :)
  • hoban95
    I'll be on in a bit, Euro D2

Only seen Gshock on today though
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    [q

look, if u want the win take it, i dont mind if i get relegated or not.

im not playing now as i have an important exam tomorrow and its my first day back at college after a 2 week break meaning my brain isnt at its best so im revising for 4-6 hours with the only break being the manchester game.

sorry if i value my education over a FIFA tournament,

like i said if u want the win take 1 3-0 win or play me tomorrow afternoon or tuesday,

its also not my fault that u cant play as u are going away, how do u expect to get ur other games in if ur going away?
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Same goes for me. If I don't hear word in about 30 min, I'm outta commission until the Masters is over (ie 5 hours or so).

I'll be seeing you after The Masters.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Na2
    Paciga 4, Cougs 3
    Kroos 2, Neymar, Suarez; Zola, Marchisio, Blanc

Gg man. Gutted Marchisio missed a pretty easy chance in the 90th and then you countered and hit a beautiful winner on the other end. Don't blame you for holding it up as it was prolly gonna be the last kick either way. Neymar header off a corner was shocking, lol! Didn't think I'd see him beat Blanc in my lifetime :#
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Be on in a few NA D 2!
  • hoban95
    Euro D2?
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Be on in a few NA D 2!

I'm on for our games.
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Worm wrote: »
    [q

im not playing now as i have an important exam tomorrow and its my first day back at college after a 2 week break meaning my brain isnt at its best so im revising for 4-6 hours with the only break being the manchester game.

like i said if u want the win take 1 3-0 win or play me tomorrow afternoon or tuesday,

its also not my fault that u cant play as u are going away, how do u expect to get ur other games in if ur going away?

Like to try to get at least one of our games in tonight.
  • hoban95
    Nobody here for D2?
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Still gotta play @Neymessi and @TheFlyingDutchman once each, if either are around
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Be on in a few NA D 2!

@QceCapo You able to play in the next 30 min or so?
  • zl Gshock
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Nobody here for D2?
    Yea invite me
  • hoban95
    Okay buddy
  • hoban95
    Hob 2-2 Gshock

Easily the most frustrating game of the tournament for me.

GG
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Worm wrote: »
    [q

Like to try to get at least one of our games in tonight.

We can get both Paciga.
  • zl Gshock
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Hob 2-2 Gshock

Easily the most frustrating game of the tournament for me.

GG

I was getting really frustrated, hence the challenge at the end. I do think you played better but we both had chances to win.
  • hoban95
    There were times where the ball just kept bouncing everywhere. Really ticked me off, but that's part of the game for everyone.

Want our second game?
This discussion has been closed.