• A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Baners wrote: »
    PTYBROZZ wrote: »
    A Gamer wrote: »
    drimesse wrote: »
    Good to see Romero a gold card for Argentina teams, his silver card is hard to get in 15.

And how the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is Darmian 81 and Blind 80 looool. Should both be 77. Ea kissing up to Man United's ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    this from the same guy who wanted Koscielny 85 rated. Thank God you aren't doing these ratings

I am being realistic. Koscielny is one the best if not the best CB's in the league and fully deserves 85. Blind is bang average and Darmian doesn't warrant a 81 rating yet.
    85...so u suggesting he should have same rating as Pique? WOW

Yah, pique is so overrated. Koscielny is easily as good as him
    I hope u are not serious.
    Surely not. Nobody can be THAT deluded, not even an Arsenal fan

Because I think a player is overrated? I sure remember people trying to tell me Valdes was a great keeper back in the day. You get a pass defensively for Barcelona cuz you barely get attacked
    Pique was arguably the best defender in the whole world last season. Kosc is not even the best in the Prem

Koscielny is the best CB in the Prem though...
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    Good to see Romero a gold card for Argentina teams, his silver card is hard to get in 15.

And how the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is Darmian 81 and Blind 80 looool. Should both be 77. Ea kissing up to Man United's ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    this from the same guy who wanted Koscielny 85 rated. Thank God you aren't doing these ratings

I am being realistic. Koscielny is one the best if not the best CB's in the league and fully deserves 85. Blind is bang average and Darmian doesn't warrant a 81 rating yet.

Because I think a player is overrated? I sure remember people trying to tell me Valdes was a great keeper back in the day. You get a pass defensively for Barcelona cuz you barely get attacked
    Pique was arguably the best defender in the whole world last season. Kosc is not even the best in the Prem

lol Fonte disagress
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite

lol Fonte disagress

The state of this.

• Reus
    23567 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The only Walsall player I've seen at full view so far

10naluc.png

Seen 4 others but didn't see their faces

@Joeboy99 Deeney is a rare gold, Holebas is also

I played a golf match against Sam mantom, he was a good laugh

Massive bandit off his handicap
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something

lol Fonte disagrees

This.
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When does streaming start?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2015

lol Fonte disagress

fonte lmao
    kompany is the only bpl cb better than koscielny and last season he was ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    otamendi maybe but he hasnt even played a bpl game yet
    terry as well but so far this season hes been woeful so idk
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    If anyone sees any Sunderland players besides the ones that have already been (Pantilimon, Fletcher, O'Shea, Defoe, Johnson, Cattermole, M'Vila, Lens, Brown and PvA have been spotted iirc) then give me shout. :)
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    I need a confirmation on a few things..
    Is Mane a CAM/CF?
    Also, does anyone have Diafra Sakho's rating?
    Or Andre Ayew
    Or Slimani/Brahimi
    Or Prince
    Or N'koulou
  • has anyone got any of the Middlesbrough ratings other than Downing? :)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Please :)

de1c9742c9cc62f1e6c320645a24f6ca.png
  • WFCBagnall
    91136 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Is Mane a CAM/CF?
    Or Andre Ayew
    Or Slimani/Brahimi
    Or Prince
    Or N'koulou

Mane Cf

Sakho is a silver
    Ayew NR Lm
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    A whole bunch of players have just been added to FUThead!
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Is Mane a CAM/CF?
    Or Andre Ayew
    Or Slimani/Brahimi
    Or Prince
    Or N'koulou

Mane Cf

Sakho is a silver
    Ayew NR Lm

AYEWS A LM?! dammit ok

That Mane tho? It's game over for everyone lol

• ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    60fbfe9045c66a041676cd1e2bef2c28.png
    4* Skills and 4* WF!!
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite

You mean he was the best in the second half of the season. No need to exaggerate.
  • KP_FFC
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    These ratings are a joke, scott parker upgraded to 78 lel,
    and O'hara with passing in his 60's wut? anyways has anyone seen any other fulham players?
  • G000ner
    7202 posts Big Money Move
    Futhead have just released a load of new players. Not sure if they've got the whole database or what. over 50 pages of gold players and over 30 of silvers. Still no bronzes.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Jesus Christ Meireles' picture :joy:
    987057f0bed074936e27d7628fefe63e.jpg

• Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Terminator wrote: »

Erkin>Eliseu
  • jbunnerz
    1329 posts Professional
    So Inaki Williams looks like my favourite silver already
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Ortez wrote: »
    Terminator wrote: »

Erkin>Eliseu
    88 Longshots pal

• o Shootz o
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has there been any Crystal Palace players rated below 70 shown apart from Appiah who is a 65? Don't think there are many silvers it's mainly bronzes
  • Does anyone know the ratings for Rangers yet? and Hearts too if possible.
  • Lol Kosc better than Pique? Probably some kids that read a few Pique memes on troll football and think he's overrated/bad. The fact Barca play such an offensive style often leaves Pique isolated with attackers considering both full backs like to constantly push up and he still manages the performances he does, not many defenders would perform like that in a system like Barcas, it's extremely difficult, times his tackles great. not to mention he's incredible in the air too being 6'4 and a much better passer to bring the ball out from the back. Overall much better than Kosc.

Otamendi will prove to be the best CB in the prem come the end of the season and apart from a poor last season Kompany has been consistently the best CB in the prem last few year.

• EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Are all ratings out ?
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    any Korean or Israeli players shown?
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone got Yoshinori Muto overall?
  • michaelFTM
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Steven Fletcher, Duncan Watmore anyone got their stats?
  • PTYBROZZ
    724 posts Sunday League Hero

Ok and I disagree. Pique just plays for a better team than koscielny. We just disagree bud but let's not clog this up with a discussion not really needed here.

He plays for a better team because he s a wayy better defender dont u think?