Chesterfield 1-1 Wigan
    Portsmouth 2-0 Accrington
    Exeter 1-2 Leyton Orient
    Goalscorer: Bradshaw, Walsall
    Gold Goal: 4th

• KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    o Shootz o wrote: »
    @o Shootz o your opinion on Sullay Kaikai? He's been mentioned as a potential youth loan for us.

Sorry, he is a good winger, quick and direct with skill. Looks like he will be loaned out to the Championship to aid his development as he did ok at Cambridge. Will not play for the first team unless it's in the cups because we have Bolasie, Zaha and Sako with Punch in there too. Would be good to see him at Championship level. He was on fire against Bolton in the U21's a couple weeks ago, won 3 penalties and also set a goal up
    So Lee is behind Kaikai now as well :lol:

Just send him back to us, you're ruining him
  • AtomicOdin
    1209 posts Professional
    Walsall 3-1 Bury
    Chesterfield 0-0 Wigan
    Portsmouth 2-1 Accrington
    Exeter 0-3 Leyton Orient

Goalscorer: Bradshaw - Walsall
    Gold Goal: 11
  • KayeHTFC
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cam wrote: »
    If Roberts fetched 12 mil, Hughes should be fetching 20 mil. And we already have 2 strikers who could easily hit 20 goals. Chris Martin is one of the best in the league, he's got 20 + in the past 2 seasons (all competitions) and Bent had the best goals to game ratio of any strikers in the league last season

If we start measuring things based on one over inflated transfer fee, then we want £15m for Butterfield ;) I'm not doubting the quality that you have in Bent and, especially Martin. But if one of them was to pick up a knock, Hughes-esque then you're a bit thin on the ground as where as you have more than enough back back up everywhere else
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero
    KayeHTFC wrote: »
    If Roberts fetched 12 mil, Hughes should be fetching 20 mil. And we already have 2 strikers who could easily hit 20 goals. Chris Martin is one of the best in the league, he's got 20 + in the past 2 seasons (all competitions) and Bent had the best goals to game ratio of any strikers in the league last season

If we start measuring things based on one over inflated transfer fee, then we want £15m for Butterfield ;) I'm not doubting the quality that you have in Bent and, especially Martin. But if one of them was to pick up a knock, Hughes-esque then you're a bit thin on the ground as where as you have more than enough back back up everywhere else

We've still not used any loan spots up so I can see us trying to bring in a striker when that window opens. And I know it may seem like I'm bias with Hughes, but he really is an incredible player. 2nd youngest ever player to be capped for the England u21s, 120+ Champ appearances and he's only recently turned 20 and the only reason he's not currently at one of the top Prem clubs is because he's one of the smarter youngsters who chose first team football over money and a place on the bench every week
  • WFCBagnall
    91320 posts Moderator
    I think if we can get a centre half in and a young striker in on loan, abit like when we got Hiwula last season, then we'll be up there this season

Looking forward to watching Demetriou if he plays tonight against Wales, probably been our best player so far this season
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6220 posts Big Money Move
    Halford's been stripped of the captaincy :). Frecklington's the new captain am happy with that, been a great servant to the club throughout the leagues.
  • o Shootz o
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    @o Shootz o your opinion on Sullay Kaikai? He's been mentioned as a potential youth loan for us.

Sorry, he is a good winger, quick and direct with skill. Looks like he will be loaned out to the Championship to aid his development as he did ok at Cambridge. Will not play for the first team unless it's in the cups because we have Bolasie, Zaha and Sako with Punch in there too. Would be good to see him at Championship level. He was on fire against Bolton in the U21's a couple weeks ago, won 3 penalties and also set a goal up

We should never have signed him
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    KieranBWFC wrote: »

We should never have signed him
    He was quality for us under Lennon, think you only signed him because a few clubs were in for him :lol:
  • iHilarious
    13589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2015
    So, we have another international keeper, too bad the internationals are from New Zealand and Liechtenstein
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero
    Might have to purchase our new 3rd kit
    COC4ohXWcAAjf9T.jpg
  • Notts
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    JUST EAT
  • Alastair
    10264 posts Moderator
    COC4ohXWcAAjf9T.jpg

Looks like they accidentally had a blue sock in the wash with the home team shirts...
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    COC4ohXWcAAjf9T.jpg
    a36.jpg
  • Hicksy2011
    18909 posts World Class
    Why is literally every Derby kit so nice, and then they go and ruin it by having that god awful sponsor
  • iHilarious

Cmon then @Collett !! Would also take Wycombe or Coventry away
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Why is literally every Derby kit so nice, and then they go and ruin it by having that god awful sponsor

• iHilarious

Still subject to a medical, inb4 he fails it
  • Collett
    707 posts Sunday League Hero
    iHilarious wrote: »

Rovers or you's away would be the dream draw for me.
  • Collett
    Henrik Ojamaa signs :wink:, squad is brilliant when injuries and internationals come back.
  • iHilarious
    Collett wrote: »
    iHilarious wrote: »

Rovers or you's away would be the dream draw for me.

Would prefer it at the County, missed it when Beano scored a brace and already seen us beat you three times here, bit boring really ;)
  • Retro1989
    6095 posts Big Money Move
    Shots fired.
    fHYzEcc.png

• WFCBagnall
    91320 posts Moderator
    Been looking at how many grounds I've been to of the 72 FL clubs, I've done 25 so far which isn't bad supposing I've only been doing away matches for 4 years

What about everyone else?
  • iHilarious
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Been looking at how many grounds I've been to of the 72 FL clubs, I've done 25 so far which isn't bad supposing I've only been doing away matches for 4 years

I've done like naff all, could do it on 2 hands.. Off my head it's around 8 I think
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

22 I think.

• james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    I think I've done 8 away grounds, though 4 of them are now in the prem. I hope/plan to do about 5 this season.
  • Collett

I've done the majority of League 1 and League 2, only missing Wigan and Fleetwood in League 1 this season. I've done 18 of the League 2 teams, only done 7 of Championship sides.

So I've done 47. Wish we could get promoted so I could chalk a few more off.

• iHilarious

Can't work out whether we're tinpot or the fact that it's on a Sunday at 12:15, costs £20 to stand in an open terrace and its live on Sky affects the sales. Probably the tinpot thing
This discussion has been closed.