Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

• Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Why no Turkish League ?

Erkin , Demba Ba , Topal and Tore deserves the spot actually.

Ba is coming into the team.

Ba is poor, tore does so much more for besiktas, ba just takes penos and scores tap ins :|
  • Iamluissuarez
    939 posts Professional
    JGomes wrote: »
    Can most people agree de Vrij in for Anderson?

Sure, let's see what Sok thinks

Solves his CB issue as well

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Jones and Blind have a joint assist ! 1-0 City
  • AlmightyPanda
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anderson out, Astori in?
  • LiamH
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great defending from Phil Jones there!
  • JGomes
    5270 posts Big Money Move
    Anderson out, Astori in?

Astori? My word...
  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wilfo777 wrote: »
    Why no Turkish League ?

Ba is poor, tore does so much more for besiktas, ba just takes penos and scores tap ins :|

bro if he got a pen, should he not score? every striker take penalties and beside the penalties demba scored a lots of goals and assisted many goals

• MarcusWright
    demba has to stay in
  • Gillespxe
    95 posts Park Captain
    Everyone seems to be obsessed with United lol
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12807 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Until a more deserving candidate pops up i am really going to push for Laurent Koscielny's inclusion into the MC TOTS. You cannot deny the sort of statistics, yes I am going to bring them up again as it highlights his importance to the Arsenal defence and how his consistant performances improve Arsenal's results.

In order to progress as football team you need to start from the back. You need ability and consistency, all of which koscielny brings. In the 2014/2015 season koscielny has been involved in 23 matches winning 17 of them, a win percentage of 75% of matches. Without him, Arsenal's defence has suffered massively as they have had no consistency, they have only won 1 in 6 games, a win percentage of 17% a vast change.

From the 6 he missed during October arsenal only won 5 points from them, an average of 1.2 points per game, when you compare that to when he plays at the back arsenal have won an impressive 54 points from 23 games, an impressive average of 2.35 points per game. The consistency that koscielny has brought to Arsenal's defence has also coincided with their climate from 5/6th in the league, up to 2nd place and has also helped arsenal reach the F.A cup semi final.

Not only have Arsenal had a change in win percentage when koscielny is included the goals conceded drops dramatically due to his excellent performances week in, week out. In the 6 games Koscielny missed Arsenal conceded 11 goals an average of 1.83 goals per game. With him in heart of their defence they have conceded 14 goals in 23 games games, on average 0.61 goals per game.

These sort of statistics show how important his consistency and his overall performances are to them...

It doesn't matter how Arsenal performed without him, Arsenal's performance without Koscielny doesn't make Koscielny any more or less consistent. So your stats are to an extent meaningless.

What does matter is how Koscielny performed during the games he played, and from the highlights I saw, when Arsenal did concede when he played, arguably he was at fault for the majority of goals they conceded.
  • AlmightyPanda
    Anderson out, Astori in?

Astori? My word...

Last time I checked, he was the highest scoring CB in the Serie A on 'WhoScored' (7.52)
  • Eder (Sampdoria) was consistent for all season!
  • MarcusWright
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    @Sokker14 your opinion to demba ba ?
    Demba Ba is likely to get in the TOTS MC Gold, that's why he's part of the current draft. However, he might get replaced by someone like Dorlan Pabón or Teófilo Gutiérrez before the end, so he's not a certain just yet.

i dont think you should replace demba with pabon or guiterrez, demba played consistent the whole season, has 15 goals and 5 assists in 22 league games, and 5 goals and 2 assists in 8 europe league games thats just brilliant

• Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

I'll repeat my post from last night;
    According to Opts's twitterfeed, De Vrij has 99 interceptions this year, most of any serie A player.

Read a lot of good stuff about him, curious what objective serie A followers think about him.
  • holdenwait
    54330 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Tore > Ba all the way
  • Would anybody second my suggestion of Nguyen in instead of Natko, Tiago, or Clasie. I just think that 20 goals as a midfielder cant be ignored. He carried the Revolution to the MLS Final.
  • MarcusWright
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Tore > Ba all the way

tore is brilliant but i dont think that he is better then bellarabi who also plays in his position i really hope for ba and caner and maybe some other turkish players in the other tots, ekici , ozan tufan and volkan babacan are save in the mc silver/bronze

• Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why no Turkish League ?

bro if he got a pen, should he not score? every striker take penalties and beside the penalties demba scored a lots of goals and assisted many goals
    demba has to stay in

What I means is his stats are inflated by penos, he hasn't been outstanding and there are better turklig candidates IMO.
  • Ning
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Would anybody second my suggestion of Nguyen in instead of Natko, Tiago, or Clasie. I just think that 20 goals as a midfielder cant be ignored. He carried the Revolution to the MLS Final.

It can because it's MLS.

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited April 2015
    Royyosti wrote: »

According to Opts's twitterfeed, De Vrij has 99 interceptions this year, most of any serie A player.

Read a lot of good stuff about him, curious what objective serie A followers think about him.

I've read good things about de Vrij throughout the season as well, but I can't judge his performance in terms of consistency.

Either way, while your stat looks nice, it really doesn't say much without context. For example if de Vrij played 99 games in a season (in theory obviously), and had 99 interceptions, that would be rather poor compared to somebody who had 50 interceptions in 10 games.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Would anybody second my suggestion of Nguyen in instead of Natko, Tiago, or Clasie. I just think that 20 goals as a midfielder cant be ignored. He carried the Revolution to the MLS Final.

dude...

• Dembaba19031903
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Tore > Ba all the way

tore is brilliant but i dont think that he is better then bellarabi who also plays in his position i really hope for ba and caner and maybe some other turkish players in the other tots, ekici , ozan tufan and volkan babacan are save in the mc silver/bronze
    ekici not :(

• AlmightyPanda
    Until a more deserving candidate pops up i am really going to push for Laurent Koscielny's inclusion into the MC TOTS. You cannot deny the sort of statistics, yes I am going to bring them up again as it highlights his importance to the Arsenal defence and how his consistant performances improve Arsenal's results.

In order to progress as football team you need to start from the back. You need ability and consistency, all of which koscielny brings. In the 2014/2015 season koscielny has been involved in 23 matches winning 17 of them, a win percentage of 75% of matches. Without him, Arsenal's defence has suffered massively as they have had no consistency, they have only won 1 in 6 games, a win percentage of 17% a vast change.

From the 6 he missed during October arsenal only won 5 points from them, an average of 1.2 points per game, when you compare that to when he plays at the back arsenal have won an impressive 54 points from 23 games, an impressive average of 2.35 points per game. The consistency that koscielny has brought to Arsenal's defence has also coincided with their climate from 5/6th in the league, up to 2nd place and has also helped arsenal reach the F.A cup semi final.

Not only have Arsenal had a change in win percentage when koscielny is included the goals conceded drops dramatically due to his excellent performances week in, week out. In the 6 games Koscielny missed Arsenal conceded 11 goals an average of 1.83 goals per game. With him in heart of their defence they have conceded 14 goals in 23 games games, on average 0.61 goals per game.

These sort of statistics show how important his consistency and his overall performances are to them...

If you look at the player stats, both Astori and De Vrij should be selected over Kosc.
  • Iamluissuarez
    939 posts Professional

I've read good things about de Vrij throughout the season as well, but I can't judge his performance in terms of consistency.

Either way, while your stat looks nice, it really doesn't say much without context. For example if de Vrij played 99 games in a season (in theory obviously), and had 99 interceptions, that would be rather poor compared to somebody who had 50 interceptions in 10 games.

I already posted his games played, cleansheets, interceptions and etc.
  • JGomes
    5270 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Anderson out, Astori in?

Astori? My word...

Last time I checked, he was the highest scoring CB in the Serie A on 'WhoScored' (7.52)

And your suggestions are based on whoscored? Ok then...

I'm also very keen on him, been suggesting de Vrij for a while now
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something

Is this what you meant?

db95f2bcf5a7abddddc4fdfed455cab8.png

Interceptions per game (min 10 matches) in Serie A.
  • MarcusWright
    Why no Turkish League ?

demba has to stay in

What I means is his stats are inflated by penos, he hasn't been outstanding and there are better turklig candidates IMO.

15 goals 5 assists in 22 league apps, involved in nearly every second goal of his team and imo he is a player who deserved many IF´s before for example as he scored 2 goals and 1 assist, 1 goal 2 assist and many times more and players like him who didnt got a if whyever should be in the mc tots
  • AlmightyPanda
    Anderson out, Astori in?

Astori? My word...

Tis just one way to explain why I believe he's in for a shout. You can look at many other stat comparison sites or what him yourself and you'll understand my reasoning for putting him forward
  • tyler
    1372 posts Professional
    rob green
  • AlmightyPanda
    Anderson out, Astori in?

Astori? My word...

Tis just one way to explain why I believe he's in for a shout. You can look at many other stat comparison sites or what him yourself and you'll understand my reasoning for putting him forward