Just finished reading the improvements list for FIFA 16 career mode and I must say, for the 5th year running, I'm disappointed.
Again, the career mode has been totally neglected. Adding a few pre season tournaments and faffing around with transfer fees ia not enough.
We still cannot:
- Create a new team
- Create a new club crest
- Change the morale of our VP
- Interact with players who send emails in manager mode
- Edit kits each season (gets boring playing the same kits each season)
- Change sponsors and kit manufacturers based on performance
- Upgrade stadiums and facilities
- Do anything with player salaries
I'm sorry guys, but as much as I've been a FIFA supporter all these years, (over 4 consoles/generations of gaming) I can simply no longer justify paying 40 quid for what is essentially a reskin and roster change, with a few other small alterations (which could easily be applied in a game update at a significantly lower cost)
I have already pre ordered PES 16 as at least on this, I can edit my kits, stadiums and even the face of my teams manager.... yes, my team, we can create those on PES.
I've held out for so long hoping FIFA would come to its senses and add these features to the game, but it seems like it'll never happen now.
Being a member of the FIFA career mode development team must be the easiest job ever... just sit there and do nothing.