Thoughts on my next team

Lord Helton
631 posts An Exciting Prospect
http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/39161059/
I know it's a scrubby 5 atb but wondering what you guys though of the players? Any major weaknesses Tec.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    72175 posts Moderator
    @Edu will be the man to ask about 5 at the back teams
  • Lord Helton
    Only using 5 atb because my last team began to fall apart in defence lol
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    So ... 7 ATB (two offensively-challenged-to-horrible CMs) and then PTB, rush it up to the CAM and sweat your way into goal? I know I'm jumping to conclusions here, but common man ...
  • Lord Helton
    edited August 2015
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    So ... 7 ATB (two offensively-challenged-to-horrible CMs) and then PTB, rush it up to the CAM and sweat your way into goal? I know I'm jumping to conclusions here, but common man ...

I think you jumped more than a bunch of kids playing leap frog lol, I don't ptb, effenberg is an excellent finisher imo and it was Gustavo or malanda. I was using the false 9 but I just couldn't get it to work defensively anymore so while my defence is a shambles, I've gone for 5atb.
    Also I don't do sweaty goals, I have a rather annoying tendency to go for decent goals, even when the opponent deserves it.
  • Azof
    16997 posts World Class
    Ahh the proper lad banta going with Bendtner you must be proper class
  • Lord Helton
    edited August 2015
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

I quoted instead of edited -_-
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bendtner is bad. I hate to say it but he is. He's been demoted to CM in my Wolfsburg team (Where he actually plays a lot better) :D
  • Lord Helton
    Bendtner is bad. I hate to say it but he is. He's been demoted to CM in my Wolfsburg team (Where he actually plays a lot better) :D

I mashed my bbva team together with what I have of this team and he scored a great goal with his second touch. If he does play badly though and that happened to just be a fluke, ill drop him to cm and give it a go
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks horrid, 5atb formations are terrible, but why spend 1m on a team that has 5atb and Bendtner, could buy a lot better for that amount
  • Hibee
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    It's an incredibly defensive team. Even most of the midfield is defensive. Looks like a win at all costs team to me. Not much fun at all.
  • Lord Helton
    edited August 2015
    Ok so the general consensus is the teams horrid and sweaty (even though that wasn't the reasoning for it, if I wanted sweat I'd do 3atb w/ st walcott + tots aubameyang and 3 cb's with 80+ pace). I've also regained the ability to defend somewhat so going to go with a 41212 team I think, I may post the new idea later when I finish.

Edit: so new idea, http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/39182602/
    May use someone other than okocha as I've used him already this year, perhaps valderama
    Post edited by Lord Helton on
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    1086 posts Professional
    I'm a fan of Bendtner.

2wmp7at.png
  • Lord Helton
    I'm a fan of Bendtner.

2wmp7at.png

I thought he played really well in his first game, was in a better position than Suarez most of the time