Players stuck?

Enigmastu27
303 posts Sunday League Hero
anyone else got players stuck after the maintenance?

I've got 3 lol, 1 sold and not even got the coins yet :/ thought it might have fixed itself by now

Comments

• Enigmastu27
    8 hours and still stuck lol
  • Pitfall
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    same for me, it's always the same when EA does maintenances.... But hopefully it's always fixed in 24 hours
  • JatefuDias
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    #JustEAthings
  • DAZBOZ
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Sorry, but most probably they will stay there now, had a player stuck now for 2 weeks!
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    I've had players stuck since last year!
  • jdsmith1966
    885 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots Matic stuck since this morning..it's more of an annoyance than a big thing at this stage of the game
  • keith210277
    Tots Matic stuck since this morning..it's more of an annoyance than a big thing at this stage of the game

It's still completely unacceptable no matter at what stage of the game's life cycle it happens.
  • JatefuDias
    My players are still stuck and I need the coins to finish my team :/
  • Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero

• keith210277
    Yep I've got another two players stuck to add to the two stuck from last year. Nicely done EA.
  • hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Abreu12 wrote: »

• allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    contact ea and keep checking in. be annoying if you wait for it to fix on its own you will be like the people waiting for a year.
  • keith210277
    contact ea and keep checking in. be annoying if you wait for it to fix on its own you will be like the people waiting for a year.

What are you going on about? I contacted EA over ten times before giving up on my stuck players from before x'mas. Most people who have stuck players from last year also have contacted EA numerous times. Don't assume things.

• StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    ive got 42 items stuck xD
  • keith210277
    StaticVG wrote: »

Are you being serious? If you are what's the total value of your stuck items?
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite

around 400k
  • Enigmastu27

around 400k

Mines almost 6mil lol
    MOTM Neymar sold for 2.4mil and not got the coins yet
    TOTY Robben, can't relist
    93 Suarez, can't relist

I'll contact the EA game executive who's fixed my 2 previous issues (hack & creating game error) and see what he can do, after all for the game error he sent me a free PS3 copy so I could log in and restart to tournament
  • keith210277
    I thought my 120k was bad!
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2015

What are you going on about? I contacted EA over ten times before giving up on my stuck players from before x'mas. Most people who have stuck players from last year also have contacted EA numerous times. Don't assume things.

@keith210277 Had 2 players stuck due to the maintenance last night well 2 that i cared about Tots griezman and tots bravo
    I contacted ea twice today in regards to these players once in the morning once in the late afternoon in the online chat support. I logged on now, guess what both are unstuck. be persistent it works im not assuming jack **** maybe you shouldnt assume stuff I know what I am talking about.
  • keith210277
    edited August 2015

@keith210277 Had 2 players stuck due to the maintenance last night well 2 that i cared about Tots griezman and tots bravo
    I contacted ea twice today in regards to these players once in the morning once in the late afternoon in the online chat support. I logged on now, guess what both are unstuck. be persistent it works im not assuming jack **** maybe you shouldnt assume stuff I know what I am talking about.

No it doesn't work as the two players I have still stuck from last year prove. You know nothing. The players stuck from yesterday's maintenance became unstuck for me on their own, nothing to do with EA help!
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

No it doesn't work as the two players I have still stuck from last year prove. You know nothing.

so why did it work for me? Also why has it worked with several issues? Its worked for bugs such as not recieving rewards for tournaments, it also worked back when everyone was being locked out of the game (back when everyone was getting the weird message and couldnt even get into FUT) and why has it worked with my players being stuck? You know nothing. Perhaps your not persistent enough. But enjoy your permanent transfer list.
  • keith210277
    edited August 2015
    Check reddit everyone's players who were stuck due to yesterday's maintenance became unstuck! I had two players stuck from last December and two from yesterday's maintenance. I have not spoken to EA customer support for over 6 months. Guess what the two players that got stuck yesterday are now unstuck and the two players stuck from last year are still stuck! It has nothing to do with your telephone conversation with a guy called "Bob" in a third party call centre.

Enjoy lacking intelligence.
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2015
    Check reddit everyone's players who were stuck due to yesterday's maintenance became unstuck! I had two players stuck from last December and two from yesterday's maintenance. I have not spoken to EA customer support for over 6 months. Guess what the two players that got stuck yesterday are now unstuck and the two players stuck from last year are still stuck! It has nothing to do with your telephone conversation with a guy called "Bob" in a third party call centre.

Lol
    doubt you had any players stuck from yesterdays maintenance but you sure are special "6 months" nice persistence, arguing it doesnt work when you dont even have a clue enjoy the incredible lack of intelligence. hahaha later
  • JatefuDias
    Mine got unstuck 4 hours ago. I hope you guys are that lucky too
  • keith210277

Lol
    doubt you had any players stuck from yesterdays maintenance but you sure are special "6 months" nice persistence, arguing it doesnt work when you dont even have a clue enjoy the incredible lack of intelligence. hahaha later

I had two players stuck Thursday both now unstuck the other players are still stuck. I said I haven't spoken to EA help for six months not that I've been speaking to them for six months. Nice reading comprehension skills Einstein.