IT's HAPPENING He's a CAM :0

Comments

• Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    LNdd wrote: »
    I just made a skill team with him 2 days ago. how many did he score/assist?
    Would love to own tha card!

3 goals and 1 assist i think.
  • Malarkey16
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Terminator wrote: »
    LNdd wrote: »
    I just made a skill team with him 2 days ago. how many did he score/assist?
    Would love to own tha card!

3 goals and 1 assist i think.

yep
  • JayyThunder
    4458 posts Big Money Move
    I'll take it :)
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    will be ST i think

he 100% did not play striker

Oh well misread the line up lol
  • JayyThunder
    Wait so did he play LM or CAM?
  • Malarkey16

EVERYWHERE
  • jenksiee123
    21912 posts Club Captain

LM
  • JayyThunder

LM

Ok because Downers has him at CAM...soo...yeah. I'm just going to wait until wed to see what they give him for me to sell him

• jenksiee123
    21912 posts Club Captain

LM

Ok because Downers has him at CAM...soo...yeah. I'm just going to wait until wed to see what they give him for me to sell him

Yeah seemed like a LM to me. Was him and Zaha on the wings and Puncheon was the central player.
  • inb4 min 500k
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    supawan wrote: »
    inb4 min 500k
    I'd pay it
  • holdenwait
    57914 posts National Treasure
    delicious
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47881 posts FIFA Cover Star
    ST on flashscore :O
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Bolasie said he played #10 role
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    If he is a striker then that sorts out the ST spot in my post TOTS team.
  • Chubbs
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    At this point im ready to give out my NBC Live Extra account so people an go watch him play on the left the whole game until he was subbed off. Its not that big of a deal i do understand that but for some reason it is frustrating me.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    At this point im ready to give out my NBC Live Extra account so people an go watch him play on the left the whole game until he was subbed off. Its not that big of a deal i do understand that but for some reason it is frustrating me.
    MOTD on now :) Think you'll stay up??
  • Chubbs
    MOTD on now :) Think you'll stay up??

Dont get that here.
  • Robben
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Big black 5*skills low rated what more do you want.
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    defo played either CAM of CF, said himself that he played in the middle
  • SAFC89
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    He and Puncheon kept changing positions through the game thats what i think messed us up. Couldnt handle the pace and trickery.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    jbunnerz wrote: »
    Hes got that look of "Liverpool will pay £20m for me in the summer"

:D

• jenksiee123
    21912 posts Club Captain
    SAFC89 wrote: »
    He and Puncheon kept changing positions through the game thats what i think messed us up. Couldnt handle the pace and trickery.

Wasn't even that what caused us problems, it was long balls over the top. All 4 goals stemmed from a long ball that Murray flicked on who won every header he had to challenge for.
  • SAFC89
    275 posts Sunday League Hero

Wasn't even that what caused us problems, it was long balls over the top. All 4 goals stemmed from a long ball that Murray flicked on who won every header he had to challenge for.

Passing the ball into palace players feet and expecting one of our three midfielders to get it didnt help. Did you stay until the end, we did like. We didnt even cheer when we scored haha we were awful. 12 minutes and 4 goals man. Poor.
  • Chubbs

Passing the ball into palace players feet and expecting one of our three midfielders to get it didnt help. Did you stay until the end, we did like. We didnt even cheer when we scored haha we were awful. 12 minutes and 4 goals man. Poor.

WOW! that avi
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    Bit of an underwhelming hat trick. Literally long balls up to Bolasie and Murray FUT style. I think he started LW but interchanged and seemef to hint post interview he played ST.

A Striker Bolasie would be so hard to hybrid with :/
  • Malarkey16
    Bit of an underwhelming hat trick. Literally long balls up to Bolasie and Murray FUT style. I think he started LW but interchanged and seemef to hint post interview he played ST.

A Striker Bolasie would be so hard to hybrid with :/
    It's the least underwhelming hattrick I've ever seen. It's Bolasie ffs.

• Malarkey16
    Malarkey16 wrote: »
    ayylmao wrote: »
    Jmcgraghan wrote: »
    Can't wait for everyone to now suddenly think Bolasie is an amazing winger.
    He can run fast and do step-overs, well done.
    wheeeeey

someone is butthurt, haha.

just face it. bolasie ripped you apart.

He didn't actually tear us apart, it was Glenn Murray.

The whole team tore Sunderland apart tbf. Yeovil could right now though, mind you. Was literally the easiest, most comfortable win I've seen in a very long time...

Was mainly Murray tbh. All 4 goals came about from him flicking the ball on. That seems to be a common theme for teams when they play us. QPR, no away wins all season until they come to our place, Villa 4 goals away from home all season then they score 4 past us :D I'm beyond caring now tbh.

Murray did a bit, but Bolasie was the one on fire...Had he stayed on for the whole game, your goal difference would have been much worse...

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    Today's the day ;) hope his caps are reasonable if he's a ST.