The Chat Thread

Comments

• Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    I really hope QPR, Hull, and Sunderland go down. I don't think any of those teams offer anything to the league.
  • JPedz
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    that's not sting that's a picture of sting
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    I really hope QPR, Hull, and Sunderland go down. I don't think any of those teams offer anything to the league.
    Hull are a despicable football club. In an ideal world I'd like West Bromwich to be relegated also but unfortunately they'll probably scrape enough points.
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    I AM PLAYING CLUBS AND OUR GOALKEEPER SCORED
    AI goalkeeper?
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Hull are a despicable football club. In an ideal world I'd like West Bromwich to be relegated also but unfortunately they'll probably scrape enough points.
    I wouldn't be so sure, with their remaining fixtures and how gobshite they were. Think they'll benefit with the lads round them though. I can't see two promoted clubs stay up though.
  • ffs Martan
    9798 posts League Winner
    Evra wrote: »
    I AM PLAYING CLUBS AND OUR GOALKEEPER SCORED
    AI goalkeeper?
    YES

• Tamerlane
    edited April 2015
    Anthony Pulis could take each season's Biggest Loser cast and manage them to 17th place. As much as I'd love it, West Bromwich will stay up and waste our time again next year. Watching a match at the Hawthorns is also a traumatic experience, it seems so dark and hopeless and I'm fairly certain it gives me Seasonal Affective Disorder. I'd keep QPR to keep Nemesis sane and so that they can make their traditional 15 Bosman signings of aging cretins.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    I want QPR to stay up because they've got a black manager.
  • Ryan
    9475 posts League Winner
    Would be great to see West Brom just down to the delusion of some people when they won a few games.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Sunderland going down surely has to happen, they've become a poor man's wigan since they fecked off.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Adamski wrote: »
    @Andy is the better Andy
    I see how it is

:joy:
  • Bob Loblaw
    Anthony Pulis could take each season's Biggest Loser cast and manage them to 17th place. As much as I'd love it, West Bromwich will stay up and waste our time again next year. Watching a match at the Hawthorns is also a traumatic experience, it seems so dark and hopeless and I'm fairly certain it gives me Seasonal Affective Disorder. I'd keep QPR to keep Nemesis sane and so that they can make their traditional 15 Bosman signings of aging cretins.
    I feel like Nemesis flourishes when he can converse with the many respectable premier league fans residing on this forum. But when forced to retreat to the "Npower Championship Lounge" he becomes darker and his persona more twisted each day.
  • ffs Martan
    9798 posts League Winner
    @Andy is the better Andy
    I see how it is

How can u hold such disgusting beliefs?

• Tamerlane
    edited April 2015
    Who also got handed a project destined for failure by a coward.
    I feel like Nemesis flourishes when he can converse with the many respectable premier league fans residing on this forum. But when forced to retreat to the "Npower Championship Lounge" he becomes darker and his persona more twisted each day.
    It would be a bit like watching a beloved coworker get shipped off to a German-speaking country for a year. To be surrounded by such anger and alcohol all day-very worrying. His Lescott obsession just doesn't fly with the lower classes.
  • Handy Andy
    5736 posts Big Money Move
    @Andy is the better Andy
    I see how it is

cannot argue with that reasoning :3

• Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Poor Handers Anders
  • Bob Loblaw
    edited April 2015
    Who also got handed a project destined for failure by a coward.
    It would be a bit like watching a beloved coworker get shipped off to a German-speaking country for a year. To be surrounded by such anger and alcohol all day-very worrying. His Lescott obsession just doesn't fly with the lower classes.
    If life in Germany is anything like supporting a team in the "Npower Championship" then it is no wonder that World War 2 occurred.

• JPedz
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    WILL THE PHILOSOPHY PREVAIL IN THE DERBY DOE
  • Tamerlane
    I know. This is a bit of a stretch, but if the FA ever said that the English could be the footballing master race again by getting rid of the foreigners in the football clubs, I would definitely get behind it.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    Right, which one for tonight's viewing?

157a1aa72e8722028aff267fb2d064ae.png
    Danny Dyer killing some slags as he chases a young woman, can't get better than that on a Saturday night, surely?

30fbda3fca59ae27a3e401a64fd489aa.png
    In memoriam. RIP.

137bb51accb7394ff9d873874cdcd0eb.png
    The extra 'r' intrigues me.
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    @Tamerlane **** **** hoe ****
  • Mike
    9972 posts Has That Special Something
    #Walter2015
  • Mike
    9972 posts Has That Special Something
    JPedz wrote: »
    WILL THE PHILOSOPHY PREVAIL IN THE DERBY DOE
    This guy seems to think so
    dfd4e1314e.png

• Bob Loblaw
    I know. This is a bit of a stretch, but if the FA ever said that the English could be the footballing master race again by getting rid of the foreigners in the football clubs, I would definitely get behind it.
    I don't think Greg **** is charismatic enough to lead the movement though.
  • Tamerlane
    D10S wrote: »
    @Tamerlane **** **** hoe ****
    :#
    I don't think Greg **** is charismatic enough to lead the movement though.
    Timothy Sherwood is the man.

• Tamerlane
    Where is Walter?
  • Handy Andy
    Where is Walter?
    not on here lad

• ffs Martan
    9798 posts League Winner
    It'd be nice to think he's dead, but he's still here.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm 95% sure he's on the forums. He just posts less under a different name, which is probably fair because of the amount of stick he got.
  • Handy Andy
    It'd be nice to think he's dead, but he's still here.
    wow, brutal
    stickey wrote: »
    I'm 95% sure he's on the forums. He just posts less under a different name, which is probably fair because of the amount of stick he got.
    poor lad :'(