The Football Thread: Brexitball Baldie is Back

Comments

  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    edited December 2022
    Don’t know how? lol Pedri is clear.
  • Tornado31619
    34965 posts World Cup Winner
    🤦🏻‍♂️
  • AjaxLegends
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited December 2022
    hoban95 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    And some people say Gavi > Musiala, Jude

    Nah only Pedri is in the conversation as well

    Gavi won the golden boy award or whatever the young player of the year is for Fifa.

    I know but literally no one has him in the list/comparing him with the other three. Those awards are dumb anyway, who takes them seriously.
  • AjaxLegends
    7744 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Don’t know how? lol Pedri is clear.

    He won it the year before. Which probably played a role for Gavi winning it this year. It’s just free promotion for a newspaper at the end of the day 😂
  • hoban95 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    And some people say Gavi > Musiala, Jude

    Nah only Pedri is in the conversation as well

    Gavi won the golden boy award or whatever the young player of the year is for Fifa.

    I know but literally no one has him in the list/comparing him with the other three. Those awards are dumb anyway, who takes them seriously.

    I agree, but I think that’s why @ColeWorld made that point
  • htsolna
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2022
    this game...
    mr-bean-sleepy.gif

  • This is just awful.

    Someone tell Spain to go forward pls. This is Pep football on wish. Passing it sideways, but never forwards.
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    edited December 2022
    Morocco are Parking the bus tbf, will the fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off when Spain are on the attack. Booing and whistling.
  • Grown93
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Santos has suggested Ronaldo may not captain Portugal tomorrow. Presumably Bruno would in that scenario.

    @Grown93

    It's a possibility. But i see Pepe getting it if Ronaldo don't start.
    On the day of this incident, both him and Nandinho, told it was a het with a Korean player. Yesterday, during the press conference, Nandinho told he didn't like what he saw at all. So i suppose he felt that thing was directed to him. He said everything is fine now though. But press is def pushing for a possible no presence on the XI. Let's see.



  • Shaanxz
    24454 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Morocco are Parking the bus tbf, will the fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off when Spain are on the attack. Booing and whistling.

    You are aware of the history between both countries?

    A lot of animosity is to be expected from Moroccans
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Morocco are Parking the bus tbf, will the fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off when Spain are on the attack. Booing and whistling.

    You are aware of the history between both countries?

    A lot of animosity is to be expected from Moroccans

    I know but it’s really annoying never the less 😂😂
  • Pietu
    13111 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Boufal sending Llorente back to Love Island 😅

    Love Island is trash, disgrace for humanity.
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Boufal sending Llorente back to Love Island 😅

    Love Island is trash, disgrace for humanity.

    I agree but don’t you agree he looks like someone who Competed on there?
  • ColeWorld
    16551 posts World Class
    7417m7zf83jq.jpg
  • Pietu
    13111 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Boufal sending Llorente back to Love Island 😅

    Love Island is trash, disgrace for humanity.

    I agree but don’t you agree he looks like someone who Competed on there?

    I can see that, yes.
  • RandyMarsh_x
    1189 posts Professional
    Luckily Spain avoided Croatia, think that could've been the most boring game at a WC.
  • Jfo88
    23836 posts Club Captain
    Ziyech the twig acting tough lmao
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    I generally think we could beat this Spain team.
  • Nem
    10051 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Morocco are Parking the bus tbf, will the fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off when Spain are on the attack. Booing and whistling.

    Type of reception Chelsea get when they come to the loft 😏 not for the faint hearted 😛
  • Muzza11 wrote: »
    I generally think we could beat this Spain team.

    Yeah, but irrelevant when Mbappe scores 17 against you :#
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    edited December 2022
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    I generally think we could beat this Spain team.

    Yeah, but irrelevant when Mbappe scores 17 against you :#

    Obviously I’m not at all confident playing France but at least we didn’t go out in the group stage :trollface:
  • AjaxLegends
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited December 2022
    Pietu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Boufal sending Llorente back to Love Island 😅

    Love Island is trash, disgrace for humanity.

    I agree but don’t you agree he looks like someone who Competed on there?

    I can see that, yes.

    Why would you know how a contestant looks if you keep going on and on about it being a disgrace 😂😂
  • CeeQue
    15561 posts World Class
    Spain bout to be knocked out on PK's full?d=1501559069
  • Muzza11
    17900 posts World Class
    Both Goalkeepers are incredibly dodgy.
  • htsolna
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    ffs..
  • coopersett
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hate floppers. Is it super American of me to suggest that someday the ability to "challenge the play" be implemented once or twice a game? Would go a long way in tackling simulation.

    Probably easier said than done to implement and would slow the game down too much?
  • Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    I generally think we could beat this Spain team.

    Yeah, but irrelevant when Mbappe scores 17 against you :#

    Obviously I’m not at all confident playing France but at least we didn’t go out in the group stage :trollface:

    Imagine caring amirite :trollface:
  • Tornado31619
    34965 posts World Cup Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Boufal sending Llorente back to Love Island 😅

    Love Island is trash, disgrace for humanity.

    :lol:
  • Alemas_2012
    26152 posts Player of the Year
    This'll end up like Russia-Spain.
Sign In or Register to comment.