edited November 2022
Just nearly had a heart attack 😂

First icon Moore the other day then Pele

jmlpw9y3cxgk.jpeg
nap3d216s6j7.jpeg

Comments

• JFK147
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow that’s amazing. Did you think it was R9. Think I would prefer Pele to be fair. Have fun :-)
  • BigH82
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats

Awesome stuff
  • AnderssonLux
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amazing & congratulations! Enjoy !
  • JakeH
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    It’s ok. When I do mine it will be the polar opposite! Congrats though.
  • RayS
    37785 posts International Superstar
    WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

I've never seen anyone actually pack Pele from a normal pack :D

Huge congrats. You have complete FIFA 23 Ultimate Team
  • player
    1211 posts Professional
    edited November 2022
    JakeH wrote: »
    It’s ok. When I do mine it will be the polar opposite! Congrats though.

Same here,I did all 4 84+20 and get Luis Suarez and gold Kevin de Brune some 86 and so many 84.
    Used the 84 on 3 hero upgrades and get 3 Carvahlos.
    Two of them world cup heroes and one base.
    I'm so mad.
  • Congrats! Now buy a lottery ticket
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2022
    Other packs weren’t so good can’t believe I actually got lucky for a change it’s about time like years and years of nothing 😂

2nd pack was all gold fodder

3rd pack.

093xxr1epzc2.jpeg
  • JakeH
    Got mine to open. Not sure I want to lol
  • BasketCase9483
    1122 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

I've never seen anyone actually pack Pele from a normal pack :D

Huge congrats. You have complete FIFA 23 Ultimate Team

TBF these WC icons are slightly easier to pack than normal because they count as standard special cards and have a higher weight.

I got Zidane last night.
  • JakeH
    edited November 2022
    What a joke so far.

Ter Stagen 90 I’m one. An 87 in the other. No 88s.
    Rest 84/85. Zero promo cards.

That’s zero promo cards amd zero 88 apart from 1 player since Black Friday began and I have literally done every SBC. I’m done.

Last pack. 90 van ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 88 Dias. Rest all 86 and under.

Zero specials. That sums up my fifa.
  • john_d_efc
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    @JakeH I've never seen someone as unlucky as you mate, I'd be scared to go outside you might get hit by lightening, a plane and big foot will punch you 😂
  • Jt77
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’d have take 1 good pack, open my 3 last night and were decent enough fodder wise but nothing useable out of 60 players!
  • Springveldt
    7138 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2022
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    @JakeH I've never seen someone as unlucky as you mate, I'd be scared to go outside you might get hit by lightening, a plane and big foot will punch you 😂
    Didn't he pull Mbappe last year then was complaining a couple of weeks later about pack luck or am I thinking of someone else?
    What a joke so far.

That’s zero promo cards amd zero 88 apart from 1 player since Black Friday began and I have literally done every SBC. I’m done.

This is why I threw all my tokens into Vieira. Removes the temptation of doing these.
  • Fifapayne
    7186 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn’t look like pele 🤣
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Doesn’t look like pele 🤣
    Doesn’t look like pele 🤣

In game face is shocking 😂
  • Fifapayne
    7186 posts Big Money Move
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Doesn’t look like pele 🤣
    Doesn’t look like pele 🤣

In game face is shocking 😂

😂😂😭😭☠️
  • CarlF
    894 posts Professional
    Congratulations man. Amazing pull!!!
  • Smoggy78
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a joke so far.

Sounds like mine 2 the best pulls were Trent other was ter stegen. Only specials in them was zielinski x 3
  • Cyklon
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    congrats, great pull. I wish I had the dedication to play the remaining games for the tokens :D I have 8 after getting Kostic so I'm gonna either get the 20x82 and Kramaric or grab another 2 for the 84.
  • joshyw
    1193 posts Professional
    Cyklon wrote: »
    congrats, great pull. I wish I had the dedication to play the remaining games for the tokens :D I have 8 after getting Kostic so I'm gonna either get the 20x82 and Kramaric or grab another 2 for the 84.

How is Kostic? looking at getting him for chem reasons
  • JakeH
    Didn't he pull Mbappe last year then was complaining a couple of weeks later about pack luck or am I thinking of someone else?
    What a joke so far.

This is why I threw all my tokens into Vieira. Removes the temptation of doing these.

Nah didn’t get Mbappe. It is what it is I guess. Move on to the next disappointment :D
  • YidArmy
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2022
    @Springveldt No, it wasn't Mbappe, it was Mid R9 😆.

• High420
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a joke so far.

Nah didn’t get Mbappe. It is what it is I guess. Move on to the next disappointment :D
    You got R9 last year didn't you?
  • JakeH
    edited November 2022
    High420 wrote: »
    What a joke so far.

Yep. But that that was it for the rest of the game. I would have gladly traded him in for lots of other pulls to be honest. What I learnt is that 1 star player doesn’t make your whole team decent.

Well until the repeatable 85x10. Then it was play with pretty much who you like! But that was last year.

You can’t say they are punishing me for 1 decent pull last year. That would be mean.
  • broxigaz
    2723 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats m8.
  • High420
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a joke so far.

Yep. But that that was it for the rest of the game. I would have gladly traded him in for lots of other pulls to be honest. What I learnt is that 1 star player doesn’t make your whole team decent.

Well until the repeatable 85x10. Then it was play with pretty much who you like! But that was last year.

You can’t say they are punishing me for 1 decent pull last year. That would be mean.

I mean I would def settle for Mid Cryuff/Ronaldinho/R9 and absolute rubbish tbh, but diff folks diff strokes etc etc

All my top tier pulls on Fifa are CB's, every single bleeding year :D This year I've got VVD,Rudiger,WC Lucio and WC Carvalho. Best attacker is Vini jr, which is obv better with pace coming back.

Have packed an Icon every year except this one so far, but always a cb as well lol

Think my best ever none CB packed card was 2IF Neymar from red picks in 18
  • JakeH
    What a joke so far.

I mean I would def settle for Mid Cryuff/Ronaldinho/R9 and absolute rubbish tbh, but diff folks diff strokes etc etc

All my top tier pulls on Fifa are CB's, every single bleeding year :D This year I've got VVD,Rudiger,WC Lucio and WC Carvalho. Best attacker is Vini jr, which is obv better with pace coming back.

Have packed an Icon every year except this one so far, but always a cb as well lol

Neve packed an icon CB! Year before last I got Zola, but other than that no one of any note.

Usually any better pulls are the complete opposite of what I need (or fit).

• Smoggy78
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a joke so far.

That's the bit I don't get, how some can pack icons year on year yet others have never packed an icon.

My pals like that every bloody year a couple of icons. Yet I've never had an icon in 7 year of playing fut.
  • Cyklon
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    joshyw wrote: »
    Cyklon wrote: »

How is Kostic? looking at getting him for chem reasons

Absolutely rapid and the best crosser of the ball I’ve used. Well worth the tokens for me