After this latest patch you need to do POTM Almiron.

Guillotine_Mack
3001 posts National Call-Up
You basically have Mbappe on the wing but he is twice as fast.

Comments

• Boysie91
    15943 posts World Class
    Try WC Hero Ljungberg with hunter he was rapid before the patch and can finish.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Try WC Hero Ljungberg with hunter he was rapid before the patch and can finish.

I'll give him a try mate.
    Hey, it didn't take long until we were back to a pace fest did it?
  • Guillotine_Mack
    edited November 2022
    I was going to play warzone 2 this this weekend but this patch has turned this game in to such a joke I can't stay away.

For the first time ever I have won three squad battles on ultimate in a row.
  • ICUP
    7430 posts League Winner
    I was going to play warzone 2 this this weekend but this patch has turned this game in to such a joke I can't stay away.

Ultimatee???

Fair play to you
  • Boysie91
    15943 posts World Class

Nope I've given up on this fifa already I'm just playing for the sake of it now. Games basically the same every year even the graphics don't change these days.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    ICUP wrote: »

Ultimatee???

Fair play to you

Give it a try friend. You'll find it easy with this patch.
  • False_Nine
    1433 posts Professional
    His shooting’s a bit suspect, but if you’re half decent at left stick dribbling, he’s pretty much like prime Ben Yedder the way he dinks and dunks around defenders.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Nope I've given up on this fifa already I'm just playing for the sake of it now. Games basically the same every year even the graphics don't change these days.

I'm about to give up on it.
    Not going to bother with WL this weekend with this gameplay.
    I can't believe how bad it is.
    And also, people listening to idiot youtubers saying lengthy is dead?
    VVD is faster than ever and Haaland is faster but now he can dribble and even pass the god damn ball!

I'm sure all these youtubers are in it together to drive the prices of players down just so they can horde them a F people over.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    edited November 2022
    False_Nine wrote: »
    His shooting’s a bit suspect, but if you’re half decent at left stick dribbling, he’s pretty much like prime Ben Yedder the way he dinks and dunks around defenders.

After this patch you only have to be half decent at licking windows to win a game.
    There is zero skill involved now.
    Just won 4 games of squad battles on ultimate setting and it was easy, where as before I couldn't win a single game on ultimate.

EA never fail to surpass their previous failures.
  • JFK147
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    False_Nine wrote: »

After this patch you only have to be half decent at licking windows to win a game.
    There is zero skill involved now.
    Just won 4 games of squad battles on ultimate setting and it was easy, where as before I couldn't win a single game on ultimate.

EA never fail to surpass their previous failures.

So what’s changed to allow you to win on ultimate mode? When I play battles all my players get hacked and pulled around
  • HDouble
    2702 posts National Call-Up
    Feel like I a snob but players like this don’t even make my bench. Not even a super sub status.