FUT Draft: Give us coins as rewards

Michaelvb86
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Basicly I don't want packs when I win 4matches, I rather have straight up coins.

Should be like this;
15k entrie

1 match lose = bye bye coins
1 match win = get 7.5k (lose 7.5k in total)
2 match win = get 15k (breakeven)
3 match win = get 30k (15k profit)
4 match win = get 45k (30k profit)

Packs are worthless most of the time anyway. Thoughts?

Comments

• Michaelvb86
    Btw u can debate about the coin rewards and maybe a mix of coins and packs. But I really hate getting packs and a loan player
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Should be like this;
    15k entrie

Your math is a little off, since this would lead to a net loss of coins over infinitely many games.

It's a 15k buy-in, and a player's expected earnings (with these payouts) are just under 8500.
  • Sellish
    10055 posts Has That Special Something
    No. The thing about UT is the betting. I totally understand that we get packs.
  • Michaelvb86
    Should be like this;
    15k entrie

Your math is a little off, since this would lead to a net loss of coins over infinitely many games.

It's a 15k buy-in, and a player's expected earnings (with these payouts) are just under 8500.

Yeah its just a suggestion. The basic idea is I rather have coins than packs.

If you get coins you have the choice to buy packs or not

• Vert
    15493 posts World Class
    too many coins would be on the market, packs are better
  • Manutelli
    20767 posts Club Captain
    Yeah uhm no...

Coin glitches will become common again with that system. Just get an equivalent in packs or whatever.
  • Zambo9
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    lol and then people complain about player prices..if you put those prizes, player prices will go up madly since there will be more coins on the market..just like when EA introduced FUT Seasons where you can win 15k every 10 match or so instead of 2k for a tournament...
    It's better for everyone if those prizes are packs so the more players up on the market and the more prices will go down and players will be more affordable for everyone.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    if you put those prizes, player prices will go up madly since there will be more coins on the market.

I don't think you did your math right. OP's suggested payouts would actually be taking money out of the market (which also doesn't really make practical sense).
  • Dave
    996 posts Semi-Pro
    I think you went to school or still go to school.
    Inflation must be a topic there! :#
  • RadioShaq
    15985 posts Moderator
    Packs are better because players will be cheaper. Coins would lead to inflation.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Given you'd need to win at least 3 matches to gain anything, most people would stop playing pretty quickly.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah that payout scheme is ridiculous. Nobody would touch it.

Given the nonsense that occurs with disconnects/DNFs due to network and server issues, having anything less than a break even after game one is just setting up a nightmare for EA support, too. I "lost" a game last night because the server acted up and booted us before the game started.