Fix Constant Pressure you trash company

BringBackCrossing
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2022
How unrealistic

When your opponent goes constant pressure your players just sit in the same spot like a lamb waiting to be slaugtheted instead of constantly moving and making runs to get open

Not even going to mention how constsnt pressusure and team press give the other team every lose ball and 50/50 challenge etc

What a joke
Post edited by BringBackCrossing on

Comments

  • Neal1982
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah its the BS button again, absolutely kills the game, almost impossible to hold on,
  • Dazs23
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I must be the only one that likes playing against constant pressure. All you have to do is make your passing longer and allow the opposition to burn themselves out.

    Just ensure you have the right tactics to switch to when they press to ensure your team finds space and play around the press
  • Rainaz
    1314 posts Professional
    I'm very suprised more patches have not came out yet.

    Next gen is not enjoyable
  • Stephan91182
    935 posts Professional
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    I must be the only one that likes playing against constant pressure. All you have to do is make your passing longer and allow the opposition to burn themselves out.

    Just ensure you have the right tactics to switch to when they press to ensure your team finds space and play around the press

    Rofl did you ever play against constant pressure??
    Opponents dont burn out thats the whole problem.
    And even if they would 5 subs fixes the problem
  • radhoyl
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    I just quit after 5 min if the opponent starts with constant pressure. If the opponent manages to score, good for him
  • bigpokey24
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    this is what i do now, if you go constant pressure on me, I do the same.. This needs to be patched. All they need to do is make it similar to how stamina drains if you use overload ball side
  • ICUP
    7409 posts League Winner
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    I must be the only one that likes playing against constant pressure. All you have to do is make your passing longer and allow the opposition to burn themselves out.

    Just ensure you have the right tactics to switch to when they press to ensure your team finds space and play around the press

    When passing is RNG holding the pass button does nothing, instances I've held the pass button for a long pass & it's done a pee roller. In normal instances it would be fine but when you are being pressured that pee roller can easily cost you a goal
  • JFK147
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s the same at the start of every Fifa edition. All the same issues. Then they fix them. Then we end up with the same game as always
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    All they need to do is slightly increase the stamina consumption when using it but they're too lazy to even do that
  • RandyMarsh_x
    1141 posts Professional
    All they need to do is slightly increase the stamina consumption when using it but they're too lazy to even do that

    Also increase the penalty on player attributes when stamina is low or empty.
  • JGDC74
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    radhoyl wrote: »
    I just quit after 5 min if the opponent starts with constant pressure. If the opponent manages to score, good for him
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    this is what i do now, if you go constant pressure on me, I do the same.. This needs to be patched. All they need to do is make it similar to how stamina drains if you use overload ball side

    I do the same. But sometimes I like to have a bit of fun at their expense first. When I start a game, and opponent is already using constant pressure, and I’m immediately being pushed back with no passes available, I like to hold the ball in the corner with a big CB and laugh as 2 of his players try to get the ball off me! When they get the ball, then I quit.
  • Redlad
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2022
    All they need to do is slightly increase the stamina consumption when using it but they're too lazy to even do that

    And actually apply the appropriate penalties to stats and work rate.
  • Redlad
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    All they need to do is slightly increase the stamina consumption when using it but they're too lazy to even do that

    Also increase the penalty on player attributes when stamina is low or empty.

    Oops, I’ve said pretty much the same but didn’t see this one.
  • Dronegan
    1235 posts Professional
    Those who play 5 at the back with constant pressure deserve all possible bad things to happen to them IRL.

    Garbage humans nothing else
  • broxigaz
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Those who play 5 at the back with constant pressure deserve all possible bad things to happen to them IRL.

    Garbage humans nothing else

    That's a bit harsh m8 it's a video game 😂
  • Redlad
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Those who play 5 at the back with constant pressure deserve all possible bad things to happen to them IRL.

    Garbage humans nothing else

    😬
  • kim111
    89 posts Park Captain
    Also when someone use constant pressure the composure of his players when they take the ball and they are ready to pass or shoot must be lower because they press for many minutes and they are tired
  • Redlad
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    kim111 wrote: »
    Also when someone use constant pressure the composure of his players when they take the ball and they are ready to pass or shoot must be lower because they press for many minutes and they are tired

    I agree with this although I thinks it’s asking a bit too much of EA given their track record.
  • RandyMarsh_x
    1141 posts Professional
    It might have been mentioned but your whole team being man marked and attacking AI going out the window when the opposition puts constant press on needs to be removed. I don't think press would be a big issue if your players were not man marked perfectly all over the pitch.
Sign In or Register to comment.