Please fix Cervi and Hinxapie face texture

What's wrong with them?
    Post edited by kosmagrawgry on
  • Renatos
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    Antony, leao and the others they all have generic faces again , no more 👨‍🦲
  • Stugg93
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can someone explain how EA have a fully licensed UWCL on the way but they have never managed to have a fully licensed mens UCL? In 18-19 Crvena Zvezda were missing, in 19-20 Zenit St Petersburg and Crvena Zvezda were missing, 20-21 Ferencvaros, Krasnodar and Zenit were missing, in 21-22 Zenit and Sheriff Tiraspol were missing and this year in 22-23 Maccabi Haifa are missing.

I just don’t understand what is driving EA business decisions because although I fully support females having equal representation in the game and welcome the UWCL, I don’t understand how the mens sport which is far superior in quality, financial opportunity and marketability at present is getting a less superior product for the UCL than the UWCL will?

Again welcome the new competition but why is mens UCL missing teams still?
  • BenjiA
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Renatos wrote: »
    Antony, leao and the others they all have generic faces again , no more 👨‍🦲

I’m not confident at all about getting their star heads, can just see EA messing this up even more
  • HarryKein
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Can someone explain how EA have a fully licensed UWCL on the way but they have never managed to have a fully licensed mens UCL? In 18-19 Crvena Zvezda were missing, in 19-20 Zenit St Petersburg and Crvena Zvezda were missing, 20-21 Ferencvaros, Krasnodar and Zenit were missing, in 21-22 Zenit and Sheriff Tiraspol were missing and this year in 22-23 Maccabi Haifa are missing.

I just don’t understand what is driving EA business decisions because although I fully support females having equal representation in the game and welcome the UWCL, I don’t understand how the mens sport which is far superior in quality, financial opportunity and marketability at present is getting a less superior product for the UCL than the UWCL will?

Again welcome the new competition but why is mens UCL missing teams still?

They UEFA Clubs competitions licenses do not give the teams license
  • mickjacobjr
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gerrard won’t be in the game much longer the worst premier league manager with a face in the game
  • > @kosmagrawgry said:
    > What's wrong with them?

In game face glich pixel
  • Gee_Simpson
    65 posts Park Captain
    So when are we expecting this to be announced?
    Rdjoker wrote: »
    > @kosmagrawgry said:
    > What's wrong with them?

In game face glich pixel

Annoying for any Leverkusen user like myself 😡
  • xJOE
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone else seen the sponsored post poll that they’ve been pushing through their Madden account asking whether people prefer UT or Franchise (career)? Franchise has won by a landslide and the same poll has been restarted and the same result comes up every single time.

I’m not even kidding when I say this has appeared on my timeline 100 times and been reset each time.

• Vndrew
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    there was a google doc with all new & updated faces in fifa 23
    can someone post it again if still available?
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Can we expect a title update this week coming ? Title update 4 for fifa 22 added 124 updated and new starheads so 🤞🏻
  • Tel84
    77 posts Park Captain
    > @Colesy said:
    > Can we expect a title update this week coming ? Title update 4 for fifa 22 added 124 updated and new starheads so 🤞🏻

I was expecting one last week. Don't think we will get all the missing faces back in 1 update. Not even sure if Leao and Antony will be arriving until just before the WC starts. I may be wrong but I'm guessing the first squad update will add some missing faces like Guimares, Angelina, Isco and some other missing faces. The Second update will likely be a pretty big one to come first half November of a load of WC faces like Leao, Antony, Martinez and some others (no idea how many). Then a third update after the WC of the Nottingham Forrest stadium and some faces from the newly promoted teams and maybe the rest of the Palace players we know they have scanned. I have no idea what is coming btw, this is just my guess.
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    I just wanna see darwin I would say good chance in the WC update what do you think
  • Tel84
    77 posts Park Captain
    Colesy wrote: »
    I just wanna see darwin I would say good chance in the WC update what do you think

Darwin is very likely I think. I expect a custom though, not a scan. There's a list going round of players likely to get a face in the world cup update. Just don't get your hopes up though.
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Tel84 wrote: »

Darwin is very likely I think. I expect a custom though, not a scan. There's a list going round of players likely to get a face in the world cup update. Just don't get your hopes up though.

I'd be happy with a decent custom definitely.. I know I don't get my hopes because we all know what EA are like 😩
  • Fifaplayer93
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    In 2012 an average premiership manager would last almost 4 years. Skip to now the average manager in the premiership lasts just 2 years and 4 days on average. Premiership managers are losing jobs at rapid rates with as many as 10 managers being fired per season recently.

Already this season we have had Parker, Lage, Gerrard and Potter (who moved clubs). Pressure is also on Lampard, Hassenhuttle, Moyes and Rodgers and we're not even in January yet. The sheer amount of manager casualties every year is the exact reason why EA must scan as many managers for as many teams as possible if they're going to continue wto promote using real managers. If they don't keep on top of scanning managers we could quickly end up with none to choose from.
  • Tel84
    77 posts Park Captain
    In 2012 an average premiership manager would last almost 4 years. Skip to now the average manager in the premiership lasts just 2 years and 4 days on average. Premiership managers are losing jobs at rapid rates with as many as 10 managers being fired per season recently.

Already this season we have had Parker, Lage, Gerrard and Potter (who moved clubs). Pressure is also on Lampard, Hassenhuttle, Moyes and Rodgers and we're not even in January yet. The sheer amount of manager casualties every year is the exact reason why EA must scan as many managers for as many teams as possible if they're going to continue wto promote using real managers. If they don't keep on top of scanning managers we could quickly end up with none to choose from.

I get the frustration. EA should send their team to every top 6 league around the month of July or August and scan every player that are at the club, Including the manager. Anyone that gets missed for whatever reason should get a custom.
  • kosmagrawgry
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    WC Faces will be all Customs like last years. Let's hope quality will be on point.
    Hope they will add more Face Scans during the whole season long
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    WC Faces will be all Customs like last years. Let's hope quality will be on point.

Last years??
  • kosmagrawgry
    482 posts Sunday League Hero

Last years??

Last years hen WC DLC came out
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro

Last years??

Last years hen WC DLC came out

Did we get WC dlc in fifa 22 🤔
  • mickjacobjr
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero

All the faces in World Cup dlc for Russia weren’t all customs either
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    247 posts Sunday League Hero

yeah some were "early" released scans that would've been held on for FIFA 19 if it weren't for world cup
  • mickjacobjr
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero

yeah some were "early" released scans that would've been held on for FIFA 19 if it weren't for world cup

I know that I was just putting other guy straight where he said they were all customs
  • > @Tel84 said:
    > > @Colesy said:
    > > Can we expect a title update this week coming ? Title update 4 for fifa 22 added 124 updated and new starheads so 🤞🏻
    >
    > I was expecting one last week. Don't think we will get all the missing faces back in 1 update. Not even sure if Leao and Antony will be arriving until just before the WC starts. I may be wrong but I'm guessing the first squad update will add some missing faces like Guimares, Angelina, Isco and some other missing faces. The Second update will likely be a pretty big one to come first half November of a load of WC faces like Leao, Antony, Martinez and some others (no idea how many). Then a third update after the WC of the Nottingham Forrest stadium and some faces from the newly promoted teams and maybe the rest of the Palace players we know they have scanned. I have no idea what is coming btw, this is just my guess.

Bruno Guimaraes is back on pc for me atleast
  • Colesy
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Hopefully atleast for the WC update we get a few more especially nunez 🤞🏻🙏