Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

Point out who said they were all his fault?
  • yosef167
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    forearms wrote: »
    I thought there was only 3 substitution opportunities (to make 5 subs) in a match. Am I wrong on that, or has the rule been changed?

halftime sub doesnt count
  • Wyojasond
    18967 posts World Class
    I thought there was only 3 substitution opportunities (to make 5 subs) in a match. Am I wrong on that, or has the rule been changed?

Don’t think a sub at halftime counts
  • yosef167
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

beacuse others did alot worse and you does only mention his name.?
  • forearms
    6277 posts Big Money Move

halftime sub doesnt count
    Wyojasond wrote: »

Don’t think a sub at halftime counts

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification.
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner
    RedCafe going in on Casemiro again, calling him a flop :#
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35969 posts World Cup Winner
    edited October 2

This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him for all fo them?
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner

This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

It doesn’t imply that at all.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

200.gif
  • JDB44
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I thought United were back after that Arsenal win? The same inconsistencies we have seen the past three years.
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner

200.gif

People were trying to absolve him of any blame at all for any of the goals, but when you’re a part of a defence that concedes 6 goals, there is some fault there.

Hope that helps.
  • yosef167
    Atleast we are beating pep kids
  • Smudge
    5663 posts Big Money Move
    Martial's done well
  • Rand0m Hero
    1288 posts Professional
    Now that he’s scored twice I fully expect Martial to develop a knock on the way to the dressing room and miss the next month.
  • forearms
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Small positive. At least they haven't rolled over this match like early in the season. They are still working.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2
    We won the second half guys! Woohoo 🙌

Martial with a great penalty!
  • yosef167
    If we has case since the start we wouldnt loae this bad way . nothing help but hopefully ETH can understand mctominay isnttheone to trust as lone CDM
  • xHades
    14900 posts Has That Special Something
    We were still outplayed in the second half but at least managed to show we had some teeth.
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner
    If we has case since the start we wouldnt loae this bad way . nothing help but hopefully ETH can understand mctominay isnttheone to trust as lone CDM

Neither is Casemiro by the looks of it.
  • limjitwe

200.gif

People were trying to absolve him of any blame at all for any of the goals, but when you’re a part of a defence that concedes 6 goals, there is some fault there.

Hope that helps.

Not been following what you’ve been going on about. You could have said the defence instead of Martinez.
  • limjitwe

Still crossing my fingers that he will come good. But he should start over McSauce in the next game.
  • yosef167

we are yet to watch him full 90 min to judge but obv midfield was the issue not the back 4
  • Smudge
    5663 posts Big Money Move

we are yet to watch him full 90 min to judge but obv midfield was the issue not the back 4

He started vs Real Sociedad and had a poor game but I do think he'll come good
  • XxRichiexRichxX

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Who on here is "absolving him of any blame at all for any of the goals"? No one. Lol. People are just defending him from someone that's literally talking nonsense to blame him for conceding goals that he had no fault in. Of the 6 goals, you can argue that Martinez was at fault for 1, and even then it'd be harsh given that Haaland comes in from Shaw behind Martinez, but we can allow the blame there. But before that goal was even scored you were trying to take shots at Martinez as if it's his fault, hence why people were defending him.

Hope that helps.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I don't like Martial at ST anymore than I like Rashford there, but at least Martial can actually provide link up play.
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Who on here is "absolving him of any blame at all for any of the goals"? No one. Lol. People are just defending him from someone that's literally talking nonsense to blame him for conceding goals that he had no fault in. Of the 6 goals, you can argue that Martinez was at fault for 1, and even then it'd be harsh given that Haaland comes in from Shaw behind Martinez, but we can allow the blame there. But before that goal was even scored you were trying to take shots at Martinez as if it's his fault, hence why people were defending him.

Hope that helps.

He’s a rubbish dwarf. Hope that helps.
  • yosef167

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

your opinion doesnt take off the fact that he has been one of the better CBs in the league
  • XxRichiexRichxX

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

It clearly bothers you that Martinez has been better than you predicted overall. :lol:
  • VVD4
    8348 posts League Winner

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

It clearly bothers you that Martinez has been better than you predicted overall. :lol:

He’s been gash and it will only get worse.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

200.gif

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

He’s been gash and it will only get worse.

lmao...and you're out here calling others delusional...