Fifa 23 anti cheat

Comments

• mellow_yellow
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorted now on MSI windows 11. I'm in the game so far so good.
    Secure boot needs enabling in the bios. Didn't work first time but did second try.
  • jenksiee123
    26069 posts Player of the Year
    my secure boot was showing as off despite turning it on in the bios but the first comment helped fix it
    https://superuser.com/questions/1027781/secure-boot-state-is-off-although-it-is-turned-on-in-uefi-firmware-settings
  • > @chaser2k15 said:
    > https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/xokrum/comment/ipz4grc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 - this worked for me

worked for me but I had to go into my BIOS and change secure boot from "Other OS" to "windows UEFI"
  • Hello! OBS Game Capture is not working, it's showing black screen. This setting worked with FIFA 22. Probably EA Anti- Cheat recognizes OBS as a harmful third- party application and not letting it capture anything. Screen capture is not smooth experience. Please solve this!
  • OBS Game Capture isn’t recognising the game on either Steam or Origin and it’s infuriating .. I’m guessing because of the new anti cheat which I’m NOT A FAN OF.

Screen cap lags and looks awful in comparison please someone get a fix going asap for this. Unreal.
  • yures
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same issue for me aswell with OBS Game Capture. Tried Streamlabs, same result.
    Tried display capture/window capture but the game is stuttering this way, plus the quality is worse.
    I believe no solution for us yet ?
  • 1. Uninstall Faceit AC (Anti cheat)

2. Reboot PC

3. Start game
  • Ea AntiCheat Service encountered an error. Please restart the game Files\EA\AC\EAAntiCheat.GamesService.exe[9]

wtf?
  • my obs is not recognising fifa 23 either, any solutions?
  • Come on EA serious? this is very very bad. fix this quick please! :(
  • This is actualy a joke. We shouldn't find solution ourselves in the BIOS lmao. Did they even test the game on pc before releasing it? Probs not, wondering when "DEVS" will fix this. I ain't gonna sweat or damage my computer just cause they can't release well working game.
  • chaser2k15
    17716 posts World Class
    Are you all loading through origin? Only way it seems to work for me.
  • chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Are you all loading through origin? Only way it seems to work for me.

Tried both Origin and EA APP, re-booted my PC to its factory state and still error :)
  • Hi all

I have the game installed on Origin but have yet to be able to play it, despite trying all day.

I was experiencing the AntiCheat issue earlier today, where the game wouldn't even load, it would just give the error

"The application encountered an unrecoverable error. Click 'OK' to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site.'

The steps I have since taken are as follows:

- Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling both. Didn't work
    - Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling FIFA 23 in the EA app. Didn't work.
    - Running via Origin / EA App as Administrator. Didn't work.
    - Uninstalling the AntiCheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and re-installing it. Didn't work.
    - Uninstalling the Anticheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and repairing the game in Origin / EA app. Didn't work
    - Temporarily disabled my Firewall and Antivirus Software and run the game again. Didn't work.
    - Cleared my Origin cache and updated my graphics drivers.

This last step now allows me to actually launch the game, but when I do this happens....

https://twitter.com/GrainOfDoubt/status/1574777927350247428?s=20&t=RK0YQUVT4NjfVbl_lT0IoA

Can anyone advise what the possible cause might be and what I should do next? Very frustrating for all of us that have paid the extra for early access.

NB: I have reported this to EA and they just replied that their team are working hard on a fix and there is nothing I can do.
  • For anyone still getting the problem, sign this petition for EA to compensate us https://chng.it/yrNVDB4wpd long shot I know
  • EA you should be ashame , that on "D" day the players that pay for antecipation game are not able to do it!!! : :(
  • EA, congratulations!!! Always taking good care of PC players :(
  • M00N
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just did the new windows 11 update. 22H2 or something it was called.
    Had to check core isolation and secure boot again.
    Nothing major, but the anti cheat wouldn't accept for a few attempts.
    Eventually it worked. After just using the EA play app. Not running it as Administrator anymore. Just loaded it as normal.
  • M00N
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    TomCoppo wrote: »
    Hi all

I have the game installed on Origin but have yet to be able to play it, despite trying all day.

I was experiencing the AntiCheat issue earlier today, where the game wouldn't even load, it would just give the error

"The application encountered an unrecoverable error. Click 'OK' to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site.'

The steps I have since taken are as follows:

- Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling both. Didn't work
    - Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling FIFA 23 in the EA app. Didn't work.
    - Running via Origin / EA App as Administrator. Didn't work.
    - Uninstalling the AntiCheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and re-installing it. Didn't work.
    - Uninstalling the Anticheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and repairing the game in Origin / EA app. Didn't work
    - Temporarily disabled my Firewall and Antivirus Software and run the game again. Didn't work.
    - Cleared my Origin cache and updated my graphics drivers.

This last step now allows me to actually launch the game, but when I do this happens....

Can anyone advise what the possible cause might be and what I should do next? Very frustrating for all of us that have paid the extra for early access.

NB: I have reported this to EA and they just replied that their team are working hard on a fix and there is nothing I can do.

Go into your Bios and enable secure boot. U will have to follow instructions for your make of set up.
    Sz don't have time at mo to explain as off to work now. But there is numerous thread on this forum of process.
  • SimenHP
    5908 posts Big Money Move
    @WFCBagnall Do you or any other moderators know what's going on and how far EA is to fix this?
  • WFCBagnall
    98388 posts Moderator
    SimenHP wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall Do you or any other moderators know what's going on and how far EA is to fix this?

I have no idea mate, I'll try and find out
  • EA_rephii
    98 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We are investigating several issues around FIFA 23 on PC and the new EA anticheat.
    Here is a small overview:

- "The application encountered an unrecoverable error."
    - EA Anticheat Service encountered an error
    - Fifa 23 start error (Secure Boot)

If you encounter these issues, please feel free to jump to our AHQ forum and report it as well and click the "Me too" button on page 1 under the original post.

We will keep you updated around these issues.

-rephii
  • > @M00N said:
    > My secure boot is all turned on in bios (windows 11)

After upgrading to Windows 11, even if the bios shows that the Secure Bot is on, Windows doesn't recognize it.
    You can check that by going to the system information

Change your OS mode in the bios to uefi.
    if it's already set to uefi clear the keys.

this will 100% solve your issue.
  • So, I found a solution

1 - Close origin and every process related to it in task manager

2 - Uninstall EA Anticheat, it should be under
    C:\Program Files\EA\AC\EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe

The folder will be deleted after uninstall.

3 - Run Origin again, but as SYSTEM ADMIN (click on the shortcut icon, properties, compatibility tab, Execute as admin)

Origin should complain its in compatibility mode, but that's how it should be, try launching FIFA again, it should recreate the Anticheat but with permissions.

If it works, great, if it doesnt....

4 - Go to your BIOS, find the secure boot option somewhere (varies depending on motherboard), it should be turned on, but that is not enough, mine (ASUS X570) needed secure boot to be in windows UEFI mode, it was in "other os" mode (probably because i used to run a linux dual boot). anyway, mess around with the Secure boot configs, one should work.

great job EA. And greater job EA support that cant debug their own tools.
  • hello big worries to launch fifa 23 on pc

1 so already my bios and well in secure boot on the aorus b550 elite
    2 two I reinstalled windows 11
    3 I put the origin in place of the other customers
    4 I put fifa and origin in administrator mode
    5 i uninstalled ea cheat and wanted to reinstall it but i got an error

If anyone has solution for executor

I have the ea play pro (subscription)
  • Anomanyny
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm just gonna add the solution that worked for me. I read the thread and didn't see it.
    1. Uninstall EAanticheat
    2. Restart computer
    3. Lauch Origin in admin mode
    4. Start FIFA 23 from Origin.
    5. Profit.
  • Done it 1925 times, still an error
  • Be serious in EA all of you, all other games are playable, this FIFA23 needs so many action from users to be able to play finally the game which already bought, send update with fix for all users.
  • pes1972
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    alohas1976 wrote: »
    Be serious in EA all of you, all other games are playable, this FIFA23 needs so many action from users to be able to play finally the game which already bought, send update with fix for all users.

I rather see it beeing a bit complicated than to have all those cheaters like in the old days.
  • EA is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️, why did they add a anticheat to the game, if you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ cheat at FIFA your mom looks at you and regret ❤️❤️❤️❤️ having you, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU EA