chaser2k15 wrote: »
Are you all loading through origin? Only way it seems to work for me.
TomCoppo wrote: »
I have the game installed on Origin but have yet to be able to play it, despite trying all day.
I was experiencing the AntiCheat issue earlier today, where the game wouldn't even load, it would just give the error
"The application encountered an unrecoverable error. Click 'OK' to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site.'
The steps I have since taken are as follows:
- Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling both. Didn't work
- Uninstalled Origin and FIFA 23, reinstalling FIFA 23 in the EA app. Didn't work.
- Running via Origin / EA App as Administrator. Didn't work.
- Uninstalling the AntiCheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and re-installing it. Didn't work.
- Uninstalling the Anticheat program in the FIFA 23 program file and repairing the game in Origin / EA app. Didn't work
- Temporarily disabled my Firewall and Antivirus Software and run the game again. Didn't work.
- Cleared my Origin cache and updated my graphics drivers.
This last step now allows me to actually launch the game, but when I do this happens....https://twitter.com/GrainOfDoubt/status/1574777927350247428
Can anyone advise what the possible cause might be and what I should do next? Very frustrating for all of us that have paid the extra for early access.
NB: I have reported this to EA and they just replied that their team are working hard on a fix and there is nothing I can do.
SimenHP wrote: »
@WFCBagnall Do you or any other moderators know what's going on and how far EA is to fix this?
alohas1976 wrote: »
Be serious in EA all of you, all other games are playable, this FIFA23 needs so many action from users to be able to play finally the game which already bought, send update with fix for all users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
© Electronic Arts Inc.