DEAR EA…

jamiroquai73
145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can you please explain to everyone for what reason you released a Web App one week before of the full game?

It’s like if I buy a car and they tell me: okay, you can have the car without engine, we’ll send it to you in a week time…

And what about the beta?!

Do you think is fair that some people play the game months before and they can complete all the objectives already and make money?

But this is you, your target is to make this game more toxic as you can, don’t you?

Comments

• Professor
    4274 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t see the issue. Everyone has access to the app regardless if you’ve be ordered the game. Seems fair to me.
  • StopHammerTime
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't have access to the app
  • Antalyan
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dude , i am loyal customer . İ play FIFA till 98 . İ am 44 years old 😅 . İts a business model . Pleasing old customers first . İn my welcome packs i made about 40 k and have a cheap starter team . Do this make me better than you ? Dont think so . İf you dont pack someone really top , you just have a starter team 4 days before ultimate version .if its your first year on ultimate team , next year you will be happy 😹
  • RadioShaq
    20563 posts Moderator
    Besides giving loyal customers something it probably helps from crashing the servers.
  • StopHammerTime
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Besides giving loyal customers something it probably helps from crashing the servers.

Servers crash anyway, maybe they should invest in better equipment
  • Antalyan
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    İf you blieve its unfair and if you think i will make millions in 4 days . You just not realistic. All this youtubers and fit maniacs spend tousands of USD too . İts pay to win business model . Also with my 40 k team , i can easyly goes to div 1 in 1 week and never get elite player even i have 97 Ronaldo on my team. So just relax and play the GAME . Your team will never make you happy and you will stuck ELO system and start to loose whoever you play with
  • shepj6
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can you please explain to everyone for what reason you released a Web App one week before of the full game?

It’s like if I buy a car and they tell me: okay, you can have the car without engine, we’ll send it to you in a week time…

And what about the beta?!

Do you think is fair that some people play the game months before and they can complete all the objectives already and make money?

But this is you, your target is to make this game more toxic as you can, don’t you?

I may have misunderstood your point about the beta, so apologies if I have, but the beta progress does not carry over to the full game.
  • RadioShaq
    20563 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Servers crash anyway, maybe they should invest in better equipment

Have you tried it recently it’s been back up for a couple hours for me.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree access to the app was pointless but it's nothing to complain about.

I don't think the gamechangers and special ones having the game affects the average player.
  • ICUP
    7021 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 22
    Professor wrote: »
    I don’t see the issue. Everyone has access to the app regardless if you’ve be ordered the game. Seems fair to me.

Don’t have access to the app even though I played for 5 months on PS5 and only reason I can’t login is because I got an Xbox in September. Not as if both accounts are not linked to the same email addy.

Even if you wanted to argue that I should not have changed consoles I can’t login on my other account which I used for 3 months because I need to create an account on FUT 23 and that other account is on another email and still linked to my PS5
  • jamiroquai73
    The game isn’t started yet and there’s people already with a squad value of 283.000.000 coins!!!

Very fair…
  • Toxic992
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @jamiroquai73 said:
    > The game isn’t started yet and there’s people already with a squad value of 283.000.000 coins!!!
    >
    > Very fair…

And? You will not play with them anyway. Even if so, what is almost impossible, just quit or try to beat them
  • jamiroquai73
    Toxic992 wrote: »
    > @jamiroquai73 said:
    > The game isn’t started yet and there’s people already with a squad value of 283.000.000 coins!!!
    >
    > Very fair…

And? You will not play with them anyway. Even if so, what is almost impossible, just quit or try to beat them

I’m in Division 1, so maybe I can meet them and have all that coins (given for free from EA) doesn’t mean they are good players!

And this, just to answer you.

The point is that isn’t ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fair at all, I paid £80 and this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Youtubers and co. have everything for free!

And the game isn’t started yet and they have the same amount of coins that (maybe) I’ll have at the end of the game!

• Wonderkiid
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 25
    You used to get daily rewards in this period to make it a little more rewarding. Like 1000/2000 coins, a small pack or whatever. Kinda wonder now when they stopped doing this