Kick-Start friendlies???

pes1972
1808 posts Play-Off Hero
edited September 5
It´s no secret that the world is full of idiots, but why does so many of them have to play fifa? Five games in a row where no opponent quits after first goal, and if that is not bad enough two of them makes 3 substitutions directly after start. In a game mode where it´s full chem no matter what position you play in or what countries your teammates are you make 3 subs at kick-off, amazing!!!

Comments

• TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 5
    Yeah I faced a few pause and subbers, I just quit. Some of them had a couple of standard gold Argentinian cards or something like that, but just get on with it rather than delaying, you only need to score 1 goal ffs

Also some who stayed even when I was 3-0 up, one of them scored and full celebrated, so I just paused, rubberbanded and watched TV and left them to it. Came back later to find them still celebrating (the same overlong celebration as well) to themselves after their 7th goal, smh
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    The fifa community is full to the brim of tragic individuals, it’s gets worse every year and will continue to do so ✌️
  • PaulDr
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    Made me laugh when some guy quit after conceding a penalty at nil nil.
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »
    so you want someone to quit because you scored first? the worst part is you pause the game expecting people to quit. The FIFA 22 cycle is over, and yall and busy sweating objectives. Let people play. Not everyone is interested in some made up golden rule . This isn't Madden NFL

What's Madden got to do with it?
  • bigpokey24
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I faced a few pause and subbers, I just quit. Some of them had a couple of standard gold Argentinian cards or something like that, but just get on with it rather than delaying, you only need to score 1 goal ffs

Also some who stayed even when I was 3-0 up, one of them scored and full celebrated, so I just paused, rubberbanded and watched TV and left them to it. Came back later to find them still celebrating (the same overlong celebration as well) to themselves after their 7th goal, smh

The joke is on you. While they were enjoying themselves , your mind was still coming back to check if the game was over. If you had anything important going on outside your life which is fifa , you would have switched off the console . Instead you were still occupied mentally by what someone else was still doing . In your head you assumed you were right.

Why don't you play the other mode that offers first goal?

Instead you choose to play a 90 mins plus et game mode , demanding people quit by pausing the game after you get a goal. Smh. A perfect example of toxicity
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »

The joke is on you. While they were enjoying themselves , your mind was still coming back to check if the game was over. If you had anything important going on outside your life which is fifa , you would have switched off the console . Instead you were still occupied mentally by what someone else was still doing . In your head you assumed you were right.

Why don't you play the other mode that offers first goal?

Instead you choose to play a 90 mins plus et game mode , demanding people quit by pausing the game after you get a goal. Smh. A perfect example of toxicity

Inferring someone has no life is more toxic than wanting to play GG
  • Allsop
    1210 posts Professional
    I have played both ways (GG or stayed and kept playing to get a goal. It really depends on my connection/gameplay. If it is really bad sometimes I have to stay just to try and score.

What I don’t get are those that want to play GG and then get mad when you don’t and make it their life mission to try to prevent you from scoring in a mode where a win isn’t required. If I score first and my opponent stays then I just put the controller down at that point or let my opponent score if I choose to stay in the game.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15987 posts World Class
    If they pause at KO, I leave- almost nobody who makes subs is playing GG

Most I play do GG but some will concede, try and score a KO goal, pause leave when it fails or let you score again to keep trying from kick off, clowns

• grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is there a group on YouTube who instructs people how to play these games…err…I mean how to play gg? I know 90% of the people I play learned to play on YouTube 😂. But this approach to score…celebrate…pause…pause…pause…quit? This makes me tolerate the first pausers a little bit more. I don’t quit immediately if someone pauses for me…but usually KO and kick it out of bounds then quit. I’m ggog so I won’t play on…but give me a chance to quit on my terms 😂. I had this 6-7 times through my 15 games.

I’m only 17 friendlies away from the Milestone objective (started late) so I figure this is the mode to do it in but I’m not even going sweat the pausers anymore. I just want the win..
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't mind people playing after conceding a goal. At this stage, I played games most for fun no anyways,trying to testing different players
    But what really annoying is as soon as they scored, they stopped playing.

• jamiroquai73
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pes1972 wrote: »
    It´s no secret that the world is full of idiots, but why does so many of them have to play fifa? Five games in a row where no opponent quits after first goal, and if that is not bad enough two of them makes 3 substitutions directly after start. In a game mode where it´s full chem no matter what position you play in or what countries your teammates are you make 3 subs at kick-off, amazing!!!

I think that you are the idiot:

first of all everyone is free to play the whole game, who are you to tell others what to do?

and, if the requirements are to have minimum 5 players from the same nation and I have three ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players why I can’t sub them? Yesterday I did the Polish one with threes bronze and sub them immediately with Mbappe, Messi and Cordoba.

So, who’s the idiot?
  • pes1972 wrote: »

first of all everyone is free to play the whole game, who are you to tell others what to do?

and, if the requirements are to have minimum 5 players from the same nation and I have three ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players why I can’t sub them? Yesterday I did the Polish one with threes bronze and sub them immediately with Mbappe, Messi and Cordoba.

So, who’s the idiot?

You. Just start Messi , Mbappe and Ginola. F chem
  • Nightbeat78
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFANUB wrote: »

So, who’s the idiot?

But you have to start with 5 Polish players. I assume everybody has a Lewandowski, but that's about the only decent Polish player there is. Good luck trying to get the first goal with those 4 crap cards on the field against those super meta teams. That's gonna be my tactic also, sub 3 Polish players and hope i don't concede before that. Those Polish games might also be the ones i don't quit after 1-0 down. Might be the fastest way to complete that objective in the end.
  • FIFANUB wrote: »

So, who’s the idiot?

But you have to start with 5 Polish players. I assume everybody has a Lewandowski, but that's about the only decent Polish player there is. Good luck trying to get the first goal with those 4 crap cards on the field against those super meta teams. That's gonna be my tactic also, sub 3 Polish players and hope i don't concede before that. Those Polish games might also be the ones i don't quit after 1-0 down. Might be the fastest way to complete that objective in the end.

I did it without subbing.

And if you don't play golden goal in this mode you might actually need some help. It's september. Nobody has fun playing with these cards. Just quit the damn game.

The opponents in my 3 polish wins did do golden goal as did I in the game I "lost" with them. Doesn't matter if you think you can score or come back. It's still by far the fastest way to go about it.