FIFA 23 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    5419 posts Big Money Move
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Also I do wonder why Oktigann Park and Longville Stadium have been created and Town Park redone? There must be a reason but I don’t see an obvious one yet other than EA out of the kindness of their hearts wanting to increase smaller stadium options

The generic options are poor so any effort to improve them should be applauded, although they certainly need to do more. I don't have the beta so I don't know what they did though. How did they remake Town Park? What do the new stadiums look like?

It would help if we could edit them in Edit Teams > Stadiums and not just in Career Mode..
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    Also I do wonder why Oktigann Park and Longville Stadium have been created and Town Park redone? There must be a reason but I don’t see an obvious one yet other than EA out of the kindness of their hearts wanting to increase smaller stadium options

The generic options are poor so any effort to improve them should be applauded, although they certainly need to do more. I don't have the beta so I don't know what they did though. How did they remake Town Park? What do the new stadiums look like?

It would help if we could edit them in Edit Teams > Stadiums and not just in Career Mode..

If it's the current editor they may as well not bother. It would be cool if they introduced an actual stadium editor instead of the groundskeeper simulator they have now where you just paint stuff.
  • TeamExtreme17

If it's the current editor they may as well not bother. It would be cool if they introduced an actual stadium editor instead of the groundskeeper simulator they have now where you just paint stuff.

Yeah they had a proper Stadium Creator in FIFA Manager 12..

But id take what we have in Career Mode for the offline menus too! So we can edit ALL stadiums before entering CM..
  • Is it possible to see in the future more italian stadiums? Fiorentina and Bologna seems to have a strong partnership with EA Sports, as an italian it's really painfull to play every year always with a few team not licensed and only with 2 stadiums. Also i would like to know if they will add the original scoreboard of the Serie A TIM, I mean there are the ones of la liga, ligue1, premier league, bundesliga, mls, all the european competition and the ones from south america and i don't know why there is not the Serie A's scoreboard. It has also the EA logo on it during real life match... I hope someone can read this comment and answer it maybe. Sorry for my english and again thanx to who will read this.
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it possible to see in the future more italian stadiums? Fiorentina and Bologna seems to have a strong partnership with EA Sports, as an italian it's really painfull to play every year always with a few team not licensed and only with 2 stadiums. Also i would like to know if they will add the original scoreboard of the Serie A TIM, I mean there are the ones of la liga, ligue1, premier league, bundesliga, mls, all the european competition and the ones from south america and i don't know why there is not the Serie A's scoreboard. It has also the EA logo on it during real life match... I hope someone can read this comment and answer it maybe. Sorry for my english and again thanx to who will read this.

It’s possible we will see stadiums for the clubs who have partnerships with EA in next few years. I have seen runouts that Seria A broadcast package will be included in FIFA 23 but don’t know how credible that is.
  • Stugg93
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA24 will be the one if any that gets you those Italian and z French stadiums. They’ll want to knock the competition out of the water with the new branding I think, so fingers crossed 🤞
  • ForestGrump70
    1134 posts Professional
    So is the Forest ground in fifa 23 or not?
    It's a make or break for me whether I purchase 23 or not.
  • tommy_p_5
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    So is the Forest ground in fifa 23 or not?
    It's a make or break for me whether I purchase 23 or not.

Not at launch: "The City Ground **(via post-launch update)"
  • Snus
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why the hell is the Donbass Arena still in the game?
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    Snus wrote: »
    Why the hell is the Donbass Arena still in the game?

Why exactly is this a problem? The alternative is for Shakhtar to play in a generic stadium.
  • Peanut2000
    1006 posts Professional
    Nou camp on fifa 23?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Nou camp on fifa 23?

No.
  • Steph3998
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Parc des Princes has been updated, we can now see the roof architecture of the stadium and it looks absolutely beautiful <3
  • It's somehow a wonder as of why the stadiums of Bochum and Furth are not added. Bundesliga has full license and EA has made it's strategy to add the stadiums of teams in the first tier for the next release. This year though, it's not the case with Bundesliga. Maybe we'll see an update later on but I really doubt it. No official reason was given also.
  • Stugg93
    qasar80 wrote: »
    It's somehow a wonder as of why the stadiums of Bochum and Furth are not added. Bundesliga has full license and EA has made it's strategy to add the stadiums of teams in the first tier for the next release. This year though, it's not the case with Bundesliga. Maybe we'll see an update later on but I really doubt it. No official reason was given also.

I very much suspect it’s to make Germans want to buy EA24 as otherwise there may be nothing “new” that would make them want to get next years game as no “new” teams were promoted into Bundesliga for 22/23.
  • xJOE
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Assign Estadio da Luz to Portugal ffs
  • TeamExtreme17
    xJOE wrote: »

Rediculous isnt it!!
  • StevieCoys
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why would stadiums be added in later? I do not understand how video games are made obviously but if you plan on having every Premier League stadium in the game, you know what teams will be in the league back in May. Why can they not be added by Sept launch?
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    StevieCoys wrote: »
    Why would stadiums be added in later? I do not understand how video games are made obviously but if you plan on having every Premier League stadium in the game, you know what teams will be in the league back in May. Why can they not be added by Sept launch?

They need to scan the stadium on site and then model it so it is a bit of work, but that being said pre-pandemic they got the Premier League done in time. The pandemic handed them an excuse to get lazy for a while and now that's the new standard apparently.
  • dmur
    66 posts Park Captain

Rediculous isnt it!!

Happens with Germany too, with all the German stadiums in the game you’d think they’d assign one of them to the national team.
  • Cobblers
    431 posts Sunday League Hero

Commentary on Fifa 23 functionality, as experienced in the Beta by those allowed access, is not permitted.
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think not having Ibrox or Parkhead is a bit of a low one from EA, given how supporters many of two teams play FIFA. Probably have to go back to fifa97 iirc to last see Ibrox as a stadium then.

May even have just been the animated flyby that they had then too.

Bith stadiums would be an excellent addition tbf.
  • StevieCoys
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think not having Ibrox or Parkhead is a bit of a low one from EA, given how supporters many of two teams play FIFA. Probably have to go back to fifa97 iirc to last see Ibrox as a stadium then.

I thought they didn't have them because PES had the rights?
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    StevieCoys wrote: »

I thought they didn't have them because PES had the rights?

I think that was the case up until this year. We likely will see both stadiums in EA FC 24
  • Kasa
    237 posts Sunday League Hero

Just crazy they have it in the game and you can’t assign it to Portugal, typical ea
  • Stugg93
    For EA24 they need to focus on if possible getting the licenses for Barcelona’s Camp Nou and Bayerns Allianz Arena. They could also try to ensure they have a complete Bundesliga and La Liga by scanning Elche, Almeria and Bochum (also would be good to get Greuther Furth too).

It would be fantastic to get Ligue 1 or Serie A scanned too finally.

Lastly it would be great if they could get some of the other bigger European names. We already know that Rangers Ibrox and Celtic’s Parkhead will be in the game. If any of Sporting Lisbon, Braga, Feyenoord, Club Brugge, Anderlecht, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Dynamo Kyiv, Red Bill Salzburg, Young Boys, Basel, Slavia Prague, Sparta Prague, Crvena Zvezda, Dinamo Zagreb, Olympiacos or Copenhagen could be added too you would then be pretty close to potentially having a full UCL.
  • Snus
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Howler19 because they haven’t played at the donbass for nearly 10 years.. it is extremely unrealistic.. I appreciate it is a sad situation in Ukraine but I would rather they added Legias stadium for example than have a stadium that doesn’t get used anymore.
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    Snus wrote: »
    @Howler19 because they haven’t played at the donbass for nearly 10 years.. it is extremely unrealistic.. I appreciate it is a sad situation in Ukraine but I would rather they added Legias stadium for example than have a stadium that doesn’t get used anymore.

But we know they won't put Legia's stadium in the game so that's a moot point. The realistic options are Donbass Arena or a generic. They haven't played in Donbass Arena in eight years now and who knows when they will be able to return, but it's better than stadiums they never played in. At least Donbass Arena is their spiritual home.
  • Stugg93
    Also isn’t it kind of nice that even though Ukrainian Shakhtar fans can’t go and watch their team in Donetsk at the Donbass, they can play there online? I’m surprised EA didn’t add the whole league, would have been a nice way to show support, rather than just kick the Russian clubs off the game. They even have Metalist Kharkiv, Metalist 1925 Kharkiv, Lviv, Rukh Lviv and Dynamo Kyiv’s stadiums somewhere in their files from Euro 2012, wouldn’t be a terrible league with all those authentic features…
  • ManzGOTIT
    3285 posts National Call-Up
    They’re gassing up that they’ve added the Ted Lasso stadium in the game. It’s just Selhurst Park lmfao