Finishing Mastery - 25 Free Kicks

ImAtrocious
3023 posts National Call-Up
Just curious how many of you have completed the Milestone. With all the improved players out now, they're at least a little easier. I felt like I've been banging them in recently, so I thought I'd look at my progress...10/25 :):D

Comments

• JGDC74
    1440 posts Professional
    I did it about 3 months ago. Having TOTY Messi and PIM Carlos certainly helped!
  • Bob_Bobson
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Done it a while ago. All you need is Bobby Carlos.
  • ImAtrocious
    Do you guys do the curved free kicks or just bang them straight? I've only recently gotten the hang of how high above the crossbar to aim, and how much power to add.
  • Kevin
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    PIM Roberto Carlos scores them all.
  • FifaProDK
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eriksen is my guy for this. I'm at 22/25
  • ImAtrocious
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    Eriksen is my guy for this. I'm at 22/25

Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't completed it! It will be interesting to see how the new aiming mechanism next year impacts it. The real problem is the defender on the line and goalkeeper moving cheese, but I don't see that changing any time soon.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Do you guys do the curved free kicks or just bang them straight? I've only recently gotten the hang of how high above the crossbar to aim, and how much power to add.

Up and down here, mostly, if close in. Sit the curser on top of the crossbar, 2 bars of power, flick the stick for topspin, and most of the time it's a goal for Bobby.
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    The reward is like being given a sticker.

We just want players EA
  • ImAtrocious
    RichT wrote: »
    The reward is like being given a sticker.

We just want players EA

Definitely don't care about the sticker, but still would be nice to complete.
  • garmak
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can do it in local friendlies with two controllers
  • Wooly1203
    3635 posts National Call-Up
    I’m at 17/18 out of 25. Can’t even begin to count the number of times I’ve hit the bar. They have been harder this year for me than most years I can remember. Anything that isn’t close to the box seems near impossible
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    23/25 PIM Puskas and Insigne got my numbers up. Too bad the reward is useless