Futties France Cup

Comments

• Kevin
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yesterday 5/10
    Today 6/10

Again Mandanda(prem futtie) has no arms and Lloris is like an octopus.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kevin wrote: »
    Yesterday 5/10
    Today 6/10

Mandanda is going into a SBC later today without hesitation haha.

The French keepers suck for me, Maignan seems to work best here.
  • GazW09041980
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    6-4 yesterday and 5-5 today just dupes from the picks which went to varane
  • Kevin
    Yesterday 5/10
    Today 6/10

Mandanda is going into a SBC later today without hesitation haha.

The French keepers suck for me, Maignan seems to work best here.
    He’s so bad, but Maignan is too.
    Used a lot of goalkeepers, but haven’t found a good one so far, 94 Yashin is in my goal now, but he’s not good either.

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited August 14
    The team

rvz5f43r3loc.jpg

Was looking to start Fantasy Martial n EOAE Laca as they were brilliant in Token objectives,,but had to try Ben yedder(to decide on his 98) n Plea

8-2 on day 1

Pulls

bry67gp1g0qf.jpg

Well 3-6 today,but connection was my undoing

Only 2 opponents were visibly better(one was beaten),,1 loss was from kick off as opponent just went through my defenses with game frozen for 2 seconds
    2 losses were to outside box fineeses,both times i perfectly tackled with ferland mendy who fell down n gave the ball away( 😂 not liking him so far),1 loss was a connection loss n 1 loss thanx to lightning in my area that took power n my ISP(not on invertor) with it

1 opponent quit at 0-0,these sadists exist even in limited game modes(kicked the ball out after a back pass n left)
  • Kevin
    The team

rvz5f43r3loc.jpg

Was looking to start Fantasy Martial n EOAE Laca as they were brilliant in Token objectives,,but had to try Ben yedder(to decide on his 98) n Plea

8-2 on day 1

Pulls

bry67gp1g0qf.jpg

Only 2 opponents were visibly better(one was beaten),,1 loss was from kick off as opponent just went through my defenses with game frozen for 2 seconds
    2 losses were to outside box fineeses,both times i perfectly tackled with ferland mendy who fell down n gave the ball away( 😂 not liking him so far),1 loss was a connection loss n 1 loss thanx to lightning in my area that took power n my ISP(not on invertor) with it

1 opponent quit at 0-0,these sadists exist even in limited game modes(kicked the ball out after a back pass n left)
    The outside the box finesses are so stupid, your working to get one goal and then the opponent walks to your box, right or left doesn’t matter and just do a finesse shot, the goalkeeper dives under the ball an the opponent tries it the whole match now.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    The team

rvz5f43r3loc.jpg

8-2 on day 1

Pulls

bry67gp1g0qf.jpg

The outside the box finesses are so stupid, your working to get one goal and then the opponent walks to your box, right or left doesn’t matter and just do a finesse shot, the goalkeeper dives under the ball an the opponent tries it the whole match now.

Yeah,,i don't mind them when sitting deep,but 😂 after a rebound from a well timed tackle is just nuts,,,in any case fair play to them,it's a war
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    The team

rvz5f43r3loc.jpg

8-2 on day 1

Pulls

bry67gp1g0qf.jpg

Well the electricity returned n i had to play that final game,,won it,really wanted to win 6-7 today but we move ahead,,3 wins a day needed to achieve completion,n the reward for 12 wins 😂

ks98njx6h672.jpg

🎉
  • Kevin
    forearms wrote: »
    5/10 so far, feels like everybody has packed Ribery/Ginola except me, also their goalkeepers saving a lot.

Not playing me then. Anyone have a good explanation of what happened here? My GK tried to dive at and punch a shot almost directly at him?

One of the reasons I can’t use Alison anymore

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    The team

rvz5f43r3loc.jpg

8-2 on day 1

Pulls

bry67gp1g0qf.jpg

Well the electricity returned n i had to play that final game,,won it,really wanted to win 6-7 today but we move ahead,,3 wins a day needed to achieve completion,n the reward for 12 wins 😂

ks98njx6h672.jpg

🎉

N we switch for the CUP

b6h9nplrcgv3.jpg
  • PiotrLolo
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    day 1: 4-6
    day 2: 7-3

That's better. Won 4 games after cross + header.

Nothing interesting in picks so far :(
  • Assiaz
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was 17:0 and then lost 3 in a row. :D
  • forearms
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    forearms wrote: »
    5/10 so far, feels like everybody has packed Ribery/Ginola except me, also their goalkeepers saving a lot.

Not playing me then. Anyone have a good explanation of what happened here? My GK tried to dive at and punch a shot almost directly at him?

One of the reasons I can’t use Alison anymore

That has happened to me a decent amount of times as well. GK will block the ball into the net. I had never seen a GK dive forward at the shot to attempt a punch before. They always attempt to catch or block it. First time I had seen that animation. I'm figuring it was lag because there isnt another reasonable justification for the animation.
  • aladdin
    3532 posts National Call-Up
    literally everyone i’ve played in this has either TOTS mbappe or ginola :'(
  • oldboiler
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    6/10 today in golden ricochet mode. Just simply had 1 more favourable ricochets than my opppnents today. 16/27
  • DannySTFC
    10130 posts Has That Special Something
    First two opponents tonight, both with a deep back line, everyone on stay back. It’s a first goal wins cup in August, not champs in the middle of TOTS, people are willing to give up enjoyment to get an extra win
  • Kevin
    7/10 today, just 9 left.
    Little tip, if you can shoot then just shoot, I feel like the goalkeepers are nerved in this mode.
  • GazW09041980
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-2 on tonight to make it 19 overall dupes from the pick and 85x5 all into varane
  • Sctt78
    1252 posts Professional
    8-2 in truck mode tonight, front 3 of saint max, Ribery and dembele all felt horrendous due to the gameplay. Had one poor guy who was obv in the wrong mode, messaged me to say let’s exchange goals and proceeded to score an og before I could reply.
  • McFandan
    McFandan wrote: »
    7/10 today with this.
    So many French players that Griezmann and SS Kante don’t make the team.

3 wins - SS Aubameyang
    6 wins - TOTS Diaby

i9cuq5r2mz5i.jpeg

5/5 today playing BS hyper speed pinball mode.
    Had to ditch Mandanda as he let in every shot. Swapped to Lloris and now I’ve got half a chance.
    12 down 15 to go.

10 wins - Birthday Dani Alves (ideal as needed either him or Valverde to get my main team on full chem)
  • v4vendetta1978
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    I love the mode quick games don’t want to play at this time of year but f me it’s painful , this mode is the most bent version there is no way I concede that many from kick off , the rare chance I get the kick off goalkeeper is on crack and still lose to a brake away goal , makes my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boil .
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    Varane in this mode is a huge pain. The ball sticks to his feet you almost can’t pass when he’s near, auto-tackling on another level. Faced someone who seemed to have him on the Step Up instruction, complete wall
  • Bob_Bobson
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    3 wins left and I'm done. Actually not been too bad compared to some of the others. That 98 Ben Yeddles gives me the absolute fear when I see him on the load screen though.
  • MonTheGers
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 15
    Deleted as av cooled down.
    Post edited by MonTheGers on
  • Hugoku
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    aladdin wrote: »
    literally everyone i’ve played in this has either TOTS mbappe or ginola :'(

Yeah, it's dreadful when I see them.

5-5
    7-3
    8-2

My best performance so far in these kind of thing.

And the reward was worth it and fits the occasion
    axqrc3txtav6.png
  • Bayaeraking408
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    radhoyl wrote: »
    I got dragged onto it.

7/20, 2/10 yesterday and 5/10 today.

Today I played accounts from

2010 twice, 2011 twice and so on.

Yesterday I did not see the ball in 4 matches. Amazing opponents, realized the very poor level I am at.

Yea just all the good players left all stack teams
  • SorryLory
    73 posts Park Captain
    What on earth is this cup?

I’m a lower elite player and my french team is absolutely STACKED, yet I barely manage to scrape together five wins per day.

w7m8vteassp8.jpeg

I‘ve gone 5-5, 6-4 and 4-6 so far and it‘s been nothing but pain.

Mandanda was absolutely useless and went straight into Dembele. But now Lafont has also started jumping underneath the ball. I‘ve never seen anything like it.
  • BrizzleFC
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst day so far 4-6. It's getting worse as the week goes on. Day 1 went 8-2, day 2 went 6-4, day 3 went 4-6. If the pattern continues it will be 2-8 later on!
  • Aqeel87
    3625 posts National Call-Up
    The gameplay after update is very heavy & unresponsive really hate it