FIFA 23 Beta

LiamG
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 14
Codes starting to arrive for those unaware. Just had one for PS5.
Post edited by EA_rephii on

Comments

• bigpokey24
    5838 posts Big Money Move
    B)
  • Chill
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    One for me on xbox, every modr apart from FUT :# still happy to give it a try and get some feedback posted!
  • TeamExtreme17
    5297 posts Big Money Move
    I've posted issues from the FIFA 17 Beta that are still in FIFA 22 so feedback means F all, lol..
  • PlacidCasual77
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve got one. Love getting that sense of disappointment in extra early!
  • EdgySam
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got one last year, pumped more hours into this game than ever before. No code 😂
  • i want to know if the world cup will come out from the first day or it will come as a DLC
  • I have an Xbox One S and received the FIFA 23 Closed Beta code but on downloading it says Not Compatible? Please help asap I don’t want to miss out on testing the game!!!
  • The purchased FUT players, coins ect. receive or will the reset upon release of the full version?
  • Chill
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've posted issues from the FIFA 17 Beta that are still in FIFA 22 so feedback means F all, lol..

LOL fair, but enough people need to make it an issue for developers to see it as worth while changing. Considering the hundreds of thousands of people who get beta access, thr actual feedback on the beta forum is poor at best. It's pretty clear from big (game breaking) patches EAs own game testers need all the help they can get!
  • Craig377
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got a code for beta went to download it nothing is downloading what is going on will it download on release went to type in code again said already been used what the hell anyone help
  • > @EdgySam said:
    > Got one last year, pumped more hours into this game than ever before. No code 😂

Same here mate, thanks ea
  • leth
    1 posts Ball Boy
    can i have 1 beta code pls
  • JGDC74
    1440 posts Professional
    leth wrote: »
    can i have 1 beta code pls

Codes are locked to the account they were sent to. So even if someone gave you a code it still wouldn’t work.
    There will probably be an open beta in a couple of weeks anyway.
  • Hi I received me fifa 23 beta code yesterday to test out ultimate team for some reason when I switched xbox on it logged in my second account Ne Caesar 85 now won't let me play it on my main account theguyver 1985 is there anyways of getting this sorted or not
  • ScottD
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Does anyone know how to link an account?

I’ve downloaded and entered the BETA code I received via email.

displays this message on the title page

You need to be online and have the right permissions to play the fifa 23 closed beta. Please sign in with the account that you provided for access

Any ideas? EA support cannot provide help with fifa23 beta apparently and have directed me to the forums

When does the UK BETA Go live??
  • > @ScottD said:
    > Does anyone know how to link an account?
    >
    > I’ve downloaded and entered the BETA code I received via email.
    >
    > displays this message on the title page
    >
    > You need to be online and have the right permissions to play the fifa 23 closed beta. Please sign in with the account that you provided for access
    >
    >
    >
    > Any ideas? EA support cannot provide help with fifa23 beta apparently and have directed me to the forums
    >
    >
    > When does the UK BETA Go live??
  • This is wat mine is saying I thought it might have been cos I downloaded it on the wrong account
  • ScottD
    11 posts Ball Boy
    i am unsure i only have the 1 account that i use and have done for years.... maybe because its not launced yet?

Anyone any ideas ?
  • Yea am not sure either one I got was ment to have ultimate team but its not on the beta version I have
  • Just been looking online and it's states its released today at 6pm so hopefully it's all unlocked at 6 pm
  • ScottD
    11 posts Ball Boy
    oh thought it was 17:00 GMT
  • ScottD
    11 posts Ball Boy
    oh yeah 6pm...BST British Summer Time
  • My fifa 23 gamemodes won't load please help they are all grey
  • > @Joshua2051 said:
    > My fifa 23 gamemodes won't load please help they are all grey

Help
  • Goalkeepers need a slight buff.
  • Having the same problem Joshua2051
  • So... Got the PS4 code for a ps5 .... ... Not wasting my time
  • Still i didnt recived beta code.anyone can explain what is the issue.?
  • Fifapayne
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    Still i didnt recived beta code.anyone can explain what is the issue.?

Unlucky
  • ScottD
    11 posts Ball Boy
    i thought the BETA would have the new kits :-)
This discussion has been closed.