Starting CM mid season

OlaL
80 posts Park Captain
Some times i like to start a career mid season because its realistic. (I start with a team in the country i want to play in, simulate to a date and offer a player a high wage to get fired). But it is hard to get the teams you want. The computer gives you a handfull of teams to choose from and thats it.

Has anyone got a tip on how to get the teams you want? Atm im trying to get sunderland.

Comments

• Thurlow9984
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try starting a player career at a team.in The Championship for example either real player or created and retire after simulating go point you wanna be. Make sure you save it first. You'll get a lot mode offers and probably mainly League One. Reload and retry til you get a team you want
  • OlaL
    80 posts Park Captain
    Thank you! I will definatly try that!
  • Steffolovitch
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try starting a player career at a team.in The Championship for example either real player or created and retire after simulating go point you wanna be. Make sure you save it first. You'll get a lot mode offers and probably mainly League One. Reload and retry til you get a team you want

I second this. I've done the same a few times, especially with experienced players with a scanned face. I remember doing this with Mascherano and Ibrahimovic, but it's been a while now, since it's always so random which clubs you are offered, once you retire the player.

I would like the option to start ANY save mid season though. When the game comes out in late September, I would already prefer to start the game on the current date rather than start over with so many games having already been played in real life. If they could update all results to October 1st, November 1st and soforth, and then you could choose, when starting the game, whether you'll like to start from summer, or you'd prefer to start in any of these intervals? I would really fancy this option.
  • OlaL
    80 posts Park Captain
    Totally agree! Would have been great if they give us the option to start on a date later than 1. july!