World Cup in game from start?

Verdi42
333 posts Sunday League Hero
Or will it be a DLC that only comes out after the WC started?

And will we be able to use the new national teams in career mode?

Comments

• Steffolovitch
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Or will it be a DLC that only comes out after the WC started?

And will we be able to use the new national teams in career mode?

I hope and believe they'll be in the game from the start. When it's already announced by now, I see no reason to keep it for a DLC to come out at a later stage. But I guess you'll never know...

The same goes with national teams in Career Mode. I also can't see any reason why they shouldn't be in career mode, but I could say the same thing about the licensed South American clubs (River Plate, Boca Juniors etc.), who still - for reasons unknown - had false names and kits in career mode.
  • EdgySam
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    November 11th the WC mode is coming out. All qualified teams are in it so think that means some new nations not in 22 will be added, not sure if from the start or only on WC mode
  • KingShankly
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully it will be in from the start. Remember when 18 World Cup DLC came out, it crashed on matchday two and if you exit world cup mode all squads/stadiums revert back to default.
  • Verdi42
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    EdgySam wrote: »
    November 11th the WC mode is coming out. All qualified teams are in it so think that means some new nations not in 22 will be added, not sure if from the start or only on WC mode

Do you have a source on this?

• EdgySam
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    EdgySam wrote: »

Do you have a source on this?

All I can see is that the FUT World Cup Hero from the preorder of Ultimate Edition is given on November 11th. Also this is the quote under the WC bit on the main Fifa 23 page 'as post-launch content updates at no additional cost.' so pointing as an after release update
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    October/November is your best bet for the World Cup mode