TOTS Berardi and Vlahovic

pes1972
1657 posts Play-Off Hero
Can there possibly be any worse 96+ rated players in the game than these two? Have been forced to use them in the Italian/Serie A challenges due to lack of Serie/Italian players and they are both horrible, both feels so much more outdated that any other high rated cards I have used.

Comments

• FifaProDK
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beradi maybe, but Vlaho is a beast!
  • j4get8282
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same with Vlahovic, maybe I just don’t feel him, but he performs really awful for me
  • Kevin
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vlahovic is deadly in the box, he scored a lot of goals in the cup challenges.
  • FifaProDK
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Use Vlahovic as a left striker you will see.
  • leon1309
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 31
    He (Vlahovic) plays a lot like Haaland (even if I do like the latter more). Use him to his strenghts and dont play him like you would meta players...and dont forget he is left footed.

Berardi however is fake stats for me aswell...in any gameplay.

But if you get bad gameplay, then you will have issues with most players.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Vlahovic with engine is a beast. I can use Berardi but never really clicked with the card. Some folk absolutely swear by him at striker though.
  • WeeJimmyBKnew
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I put untradable vlahovic in a sbc couldn't get on with him.

Got untradable berardi from rewards recently and really liking him same with immobile I like him but seem to be in the minority 🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • CoCoGoaL
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vlahovic dribbling in game is awful 😢 with those stats. EA did him dirty 96 rated card
  • Markman007
    4873 posts National Call-Up
    Use Vlahovic as a target man, don’t dribble much with him, just get the ball to him in the box and he scores like mad for me.
  • Hann4y
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    Both fab fodder.
  • Jordonp
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 1
    Vlahaolovic is absolutely incredible. I used him in the Serie a cup, easily one of the best strikers in the game. I just wish he had 5 wf or sm
  • 4kingpawn
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    The truth is both are not anywhere near their stats. So many better options means they are only good as fodder.
  • WeeJimmyBKnew
    Is chisea an upgrade on berardi, who I have no issues with (I know I must be the only person likes him)
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • RayS
    37265 posts World Cup Winner
    leon1309 wrote: »
    He (Vlahovic) plays a lot like Haaland (even if I do like the latter more). Use him to his strenghts and dont play him like you would meta players...and dont forget he is left footed.

Berardi however is fake stats for me aswell...in any gameplay.

But if you get bad gameplay, then you will have issues with most players.

Going from TOTY Messi to TOTS Berardi, I couldn't agree more. At first I was like wow how can this guy who has similar stats to TOTY Messi be so cheap. I found out in game why lol
  • Hammer87
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is chisea an upgrade on berardi, who I have no issues with (I know I must be the only person likes him)
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re not alone in liking Berardi haha, he’s been in my team for a while along with Immobile whose also been very good for me.

Personally I didn’t find Chiesa to be an upgrade but have only used him for a few games so far
  • WeeJimmyBKnew
    Hammer87 wrote: »
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re not alone in liking Berardi haha, he’s been in my team for a while along with Immobile whose also been very good for me.

Personally I didn’t find Chiesa to be an upgrade but have only used him for a few games so far

Cheers for the reply.

I think they play great together
  • fifa_meh
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People still sleeping on Vlahovic I see :o
    Guess its a playstyle thing but he's deadly af for me same when I come up against him
  • Kouli06
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love Berardi.
    The guy is a monster out on the wing for me.
    Just absolutely flys past everyone and can cut inside instantly to cause chaos.
  • greif44x2
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vlahovic is decent if used right. People need to understand that he won't be good at spinning in circles even with his dribbling stats.

Berardi plays worse than you'd expect from a card with his stats and lean body type, but he can bring damage for sure. I've played a fair amount of games with him.

Both cards don't really feel special amongst all the others with nearly maxed out stats