• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    LahmChops wrote: »
    I think 12

👆
  • vi0rsf8vwss0.jpeg
  • Jordi93
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There’ll be 8 more from one league and squid battles and 4 others guessing split across sbcs and objectives.

It’s been okay actually so far!
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I need 9 just can’t be arsed
  • Goodgod10
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jordi93 wrote: »
    There’ll be 8 more from one league and squid battles and 4 others guessing split across sbcs and objectives.

Squid battles!
  • aladdin
    3532 posts National Call-Up
    the squid games sequel - squid battles
  • GettingMessi
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 13

I don’t think there will be anymore One League objectives (I hope not). It has 12 days left on the counter and that takes us to 25th.

I’m sure the new One Nation cup will have the next set of objectives, maybe another 6-8 from that, plus the 500 points store pack for sure. Then probably a couple more in SBC’s.
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

They’ll probably use the nations cup thingy for some tokens. Full English, Brazil ect
  • alohamars
    86 posts Park Captain

I wonder what leagues they'll choose, particularly for one league. They've cycled through EFIGS already.
  • PaulDr
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    12 more to come. Will be 4 more in sbs (mls, Portugal or efl) 4 more in one nation (Spain, England), 1 in silver stars, 1 in mms and 2 other daily sbcs would be my guess.
  • Colonel_Getafe
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did the squad battles Portuguese and Turkish ones today. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mode. I have made played 3 games ever before on it. How in the hell are guys getting 200,000 points, what they hell do they get out of it? Its awful and I fully judge anyone who likes it.
  • EekAlaska
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    I did the squad battles Portuguese and Turkish ones today. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mode. I have made played 3 games ever before on it. How in the hell are guys getting 200,000 points, what they hell do they get out of it? Its awful and I fully judge anyone who likes it.

Haha, I agree. Its so painful. I wish they would let you make it 4 minute games. I could deal with that x10, but 15 minutes just sucks the life out of me.
  • RedArmyRay
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect

It was painful, but not as bad as my Eredivisie team constantly losing in one league.
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    RedArmyRay wrote: »

It was painful, but not as bad as my Eredivisie team constantly losing in one league.

Dreading this tbh, can't see me getting the 4 wins with my silver/gold team (plus TOTS Haller). Might just have to do without those two tokens.
  • GettingMessi
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 13
    Just finished the Silver Stars objective, man that was a struggle.

Gifted 5 Shapeshifter Cup wins (not 1 thank you!🤷🏻‍♂️), won 3/4 with my Bundesleague, just the Eiredivision 💩fest to go. I’m not excited about that prospect.

Still on for all 50 tokens so far.
  • Zaius
    1001 posts Professional
    give me a shapeshifter win I will thank you!
  • EekAlaska

Gifted 5 Shapeshifter Cup wins (not 1 thank you!🤷🏻‍♂️), won 3/4 with my Bundesleague, just the Eiredivision 💩fest to go. I’m not excited about that prospect.

Got 1 more Eredivisie win to go with a less than stellar team. Not enjoying this one at all.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

I hv gifted 20 SS games,,u r doing a good deed n shouldn't expect a thanx in return

• Just finished the Silver Stars objective, man that was a struggle.

I hv gifted 20 SS games,,u r doing a good deed n shouldn't expect a thanx in return

I don’t agree, I was raised to say please and thank you.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

I don’t agree, I was raised to say please and thank you.

But not everyone else enjoyed the same upbringing

Keep on doing the good work
  • Redlad
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero

I’d say thanks but my messages are turned off for obvious fifa reasons.
  • EekAlaska

This was the most difficult Silver Stars I have encountered all year. Took me about 12 games and I have never needed more than 5 previously!