BANNED!

Villabaker88
35 posts Park Captain
I’ve been permanently transfer market banned for sending my self coins from another account I created, wouldn’t recommend as yeah I got caught. Contacted ea and admitted fault so this morning I get an email saying ban upheld. Next question am I banned for FIFA 22 or all fifas going forward?

Comments

• Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    Also this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this and I only sent like 70k (doesn’t make it right I know)
  • Mogga
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I understand you have broken their "terms and conditions" blah blah blah but to me sending coins to yourself should be ok. Its your coins so why cant you give them to yourself.
  • McFandan
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have Never in all the years I've played fifa understood why people need second accounts.

What's the second account for, what did you need it for?

To buy and sell players and move coins between.

I haven’t done it myself since they seem to be pretty strict on it in FUT (plus I don’t have the time or desire to do it) but I did used to run a farm team in MUT back when you could trade bronzes for promo cards, etc
  • Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    I don’t want to advertise how you do it as don’t want people getting banned but if you read up pack weight for new players at this stage of the game is a lot better
  • truegunn3r
    13035 posts World Class
    For them it could be a dummy account created and used to sell coins across accounts.
  • broxigaz
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve been permanently transfer market banned for sending my self coins from another account I created, wouldn’t recommend as yeah I got caught. Contacted ea and admitted fault so this morning I get an email saying ban upheld. Next question am I banned for FIFA 22 or all fifas going forward?

Got to give you some Kudos for owning up m8.
  • broxigaz
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t want to advertise how you do it as don’t want people getting banned but if you read up pack weight for new players at this stage of the game is a lot better

So unfair advantage applies because they are not new players aye.
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 28
    I have Never in all the years I've played fifa understood why people need second accounts.

ISn’t it obvious? You can get double rewards each week and siphon the coins into one account.

You also have double chance of hitting something big and can then use that account to be the focus.
  • Alfie5
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McFandan wrote: »

I haven’t done it myself since they seem to be pretty strict on it in FUT (plus I don’t have the time or desire to do it) but I did used to run a farm team in MUT back when you could trade bronzes for promo cards, etc

So you cheated, of course you deserve banning why are you surprised 😂
  • Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    Anyone know if I’ll be banned in fifa 23 (let’s be fair it’s what we’re all gonna call it)
  • Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    I’m not surprised I’m banned I’m surprised at the severity of the punishment
    People buy and sell coins all the time I mean Google it I’m just shocked I’ve been permanently banned for 70k
  • McFandan
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    McFandan wrote: »

So you cheated, of course you deserve banning why are you surprised 😂

Not guilty your honor 🤣

Think you tagged the wrong person in your response
  • Ben_01
    706 posts Semi-Pro

I done that months ago as couldn't physically access my account due to a Microsoft ban ea help are no help at all
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect

No, you will not be banned next Fifa (i.e Fifa 23), but you have to start all over again in Fifa 23 to gain access to market (it would take a bit longer than a ‘normal’ account)
  • PirateW
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m not surprised I’m banned I’m surprised at the severity of the punishment
    You're not surprised but you are surprised?
  • Ben_01
    706 posts Semi-Pro

Someone like you should be banned as you were attempting to cheat where others do it for a legitimate reason
  • Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    What legitimate reasons are there?
  • FutGuy
    1456 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone know if I’ll be banned in fifa 23 (let’s be fair it’s what we’re all gonna call it)

Just fifa 22 I believe
  • Springveldt
    6926 posts Big Money Move

For the vast majority it will be to transfer the coins to their "main" account although they will claim it's a RTG account or even a "trading" account.

Double rewards, double the chances in those starter SBC's, double the trading etc.
  • CheeseSlice
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite

What was the time scale between you creating the account and getting the ban and roughly how any transactions did you do between the accounts before you got banned?
  • BadSeedsFC
    3152 posts National Call-Up

Some players play 2 WL in a week,,I struggle to finish 1 😆

Facts. I have a second account with a road to glory of bronze players. Still manage to get 20 0 on that account. I'm so good, bruh. 😎
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    Nice to se that cheaters getting caught.
  • Villabaker88
    35 posts Park Captain
    Dinbaba your input is greatly appreciated
  • xCDHx
    1438 posts Play-Off Hero
    Make a new account on another profile if you want to play.

I think I saw a guy on YouTube saying about cheap and safe coins so that might well be something to look into.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4993 posts Big Money Move

Bizzare behaviour, imagine being disappointed twice in a weekend? 😂
  • Bob_Bobson
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    Last year, I started a second account in July to see if I could start from zero and get a team that would get me the same results as my main team within a month. No coins transferred and no FIFA points. Was good fun (and yeah, I had a team that got me the exact same WL within 4 weeks).

I don't get the farm account thing though tbh. Maybe it's because I run untradable but the idea of running two accounts concurrently for the purposes of farming coins is just pure addiction.
  • gbshow12
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dinbaba your input is greatly appreciated

You may as well start an all new account next fifa. You will be able to play but you won't be able to trade until the actual full game releases. If you're really into fifa then this could be a big disadvantage to you. You will also get no free packs when it starts.

This will happen to every fifa from now on too.

I sold my club coins years ago and got banned.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class

Bizzare behaviour, imagine being disappointed twice in a weekend? 😂

Those are mostly top tier players,,getting 16+ wins in a matter of hours 🔥 🥵