The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• Orison
    73882 posts Icon
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Corona or Atal?

Not much in it unless you love 5* skills in midfield.

Otherwise I would just go for whoever you are feeling more or who's better for chem.
  • WFCBagnall
    95975 posts Moderator
    Seeming as they like reusing cards, I wouldn't mind a CM Cancelo
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15034 posts Moderator
    Do we know what Adama will be on SM and WF yet?

Wondering whether he needs to join the team or not. Been using Auba at ST but he's clunky.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Do we know what Adama will be on SM and WF yet?

Wondering whether he needs to join the team or not. Been using Auba at ST but he's clunky.

5* 4*
  • ccooaattssyy
    18726 posts World Class
    Is there much between the 3 Vieira’s in game? (92 91 & 88).

Want him in the team but trying to save coins where possible :D
  • ccooaattssyy
    18726 posts World Class
    Also, wish there was more PIM LBs

Carlos or Cashley (😷)
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

PIM is noticeably better than the prime.

However, unless you need him for the icon links, I’d go for one of the numerous TOTS or Shapeshifters that I would say are better.
  • ccooaattssyy
    18726 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »

PIM is noticeably better than the prime.

However, unless you need him for the icon links, I’d go for one of the numerous TOTS or Shapeshifters that I would say are better.

Nostalgia is strong, get what you are saying though. Tried out the PIM and he felt really good (if pricey)
  • Sjaffal
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Whats the best team you can buy for 16 mil coins? I usually play 41212 narrow I have the following cards untradable: Prime Pele, Tots Cuadrado, Eoae Chiellini, PIM Cafu, Mid R9, FB Varane, TOTS Marq, PIM VDS, Tots Tchoumani
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    anyone else got that glitch where you're unable to make subs due to some weird thing hovering on your team screen? last 3 WL games i cant do a thing.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Keano wrote: »
    anyone else got that glitch where you're unable to make subs due to some weird thing hovering on your team screen? last 3 WL games i cant do a thing.

Restart the game completely
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

Restart the game completely

@ha032742 Thing is I did, 2 of those games are from last night. Hopefully it works this time around.
  • jenksiee123
    25869 posts Player of the Year
    Also, wish there was more PIM LBs

Carlos or Cashley (😷)

Brehme might be back next year according to da leaks
  • WFCBagnall
    95975 posts Moderator
    vd6sn0d83t6s.jpg

Some of these are crazy :D
  • Smudge
    5465 posts Big Money Move
    Wishlist for next year has to include putting objectives in that don't require a certain type of goal. It's so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ frustrating. Just do scoring with a certain Nationality instead ffs
  • TheDreamer
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    scorpion kick goal objective waiting room
  • freakjas
    14395 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed an icon and a hero from wl rewards, cole and prime riquelme :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    9227 posts League Winner
    Smudge wrote: »
    Wishlist for next year has to include putting objectives in that don't require a certain type of goal. It's so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ frustrating. Just do scoring with a certain Nationality instead ffs

The time when you had to score goals with a player from every club in the league was actually enjoyable. Reward could've been better though :lol:
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

And not to require any objective to be completed in SBs
  • Smudge
    5465 posts Big Money Move

And not to require any objective to be completed in SBs

Yep for the icon swaps for example, I get that they want to make it so you have to work / grind for it a little bit as it's a "free" icon. But I'd happily play like triple the number of games if it meant I didn't have to play squad battles.
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    vd6sn0d83t6s.jpg

Why I didn't bother with Kaka despite wanting him, stupid pricing this late on
  • really wanna try Corona, will buy him and sub him in for Cantona I guess for a few games. (Felipe Anderson til I get him) Fernandinho would fit this perfectly but not a fan irl so not sure, maybe if I get couple 86-87's as dupes from picks or something. might get Atal instead on 7 chem in there but 50k short, just run this thru quali and see what comes out today if anything.

FWL_XZIWAAI1pvg.jpg
  • @apfelmus_maCHer1 used Schmelzer? might do him and Guerreiro at CM and buy Davies.. that Davies card is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unstoppable ffs :D
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58175 posts National Treasure
    edited June 26
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @apfelmus_maCHer1 used Schmelzer? might do him and Guerreiro at CM and buy Davies.. that Davies card is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unstoppable ffs :D

nope switched the team a little bit and did RB guerreiro at the end and love him so far :#
  • Dan is Clutch
    35415 posts World Cup Winner
    Guerreiro managed 0 goals and 1 assist in my 20 WL games from LM. Rubbish. :joy:
  • madlion
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    vd6sn0d83t6s.jpg

Maldini being 1.4m to this day is still a mystery to me

• ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Need that Thiago Mendes RB card tonight :#
  • Muzza11
    16259 posts World Class
    Need that Thiago Mendes RB card tonight :#

Was tempted to invest in Lucas Paqueta.
  • ccooaattssyy
    18726 posts World Class
    edited June 26
    Did PIM Casillas as I was bored, he is pretty good but he looks tiny lol. Loves to punch the ball, too. Fully expect VDS to be way better.
  • TheDreamer
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I just absolutely dont understand these stupid tourneys, went 1-4 today, so Im 1-9 total. I get 14 wins in the FUT Champs, but I literally cant do anything against anyone in these tourneys.